Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,090
    Given: 4,184

0 Not allowed!

Default Брюксел иска забрана на Луков марш

От Брюксел натискат за забрана на Луков марш

Европейската мрежа срещу расизма настоява за забрана на „Луков марш" в София.

Във връзка с това секретариатът на ЕНАР в Брюксел е изпратил писма до кмета на Столична община и до омбудсмана на България. В тях се настоява за забрана на планираното за събота, 18 февруари 2012г., възпоменателно факелно шествие в памет на ген. Христо Луков.

София застрашена от протести, ако забранят Луков марш
    Още...

В писмото се изтъква, че „за поредна година Българският национален съюз (БНС), Национална съпротива, „Кръв и чест" и други неонацистки формации възнамеряват да отдадат почит към отявлените фашистки възгледи на бившия министър на войната и легионер по времето на Втората световна Война - ген. Христо Луков."

От 2004г. траурното факелно честване се превръща в „публично демонстриране и пропаганда на расизъм и неонацистки идеи", пишат от организацията и допълват, че членове на нео-фашистки групи от Германия, Русия, Белгия, Румъния - официално забранени в собствената си страна, също участват в Луков марш в София.

ЕНАР настоява и ръководството на Столична община да предприеме ефективни мерки срещу проявите на расизъм.

Писмото от Брюксел призовава кметът Фандъкова "да приложи дадените й правомощия от Закона за събранията, митингите и манифестациите и да забрани провеждането на планираното за 18 февруари 2012г. събитие, което застрашава обществения ред в София, нарушава правата и свободите на другите граждани, като подклажда омраза и вражда на етническа, расова, религиозна и антисемитска основа.

ЕНАР, България са обезпокоени също и от факта, че под наслова на тазгодишния марш „Ден на герои" организаторите се опитват да използват името на националния герой Васил Левски и публично да приравнят изповядваните от него идеи за равноправие на хората от всички етноси с националистическите и антисемтските идеи на ген. Христо Луков.

Припомняме, вчера зам.-председателят на ВМРО Ангел Джамбазки коментира, че генерал Луков е български национален герой, затова той трябва да бъде почитан и уважаван, без значение дали това се осъществява с марш или друго събитие.
    source

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Don't need to lean on fascism or other neo-Nazi-like movements when we have our medieval history.

Kretschmonaut Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-22-2018 @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    българин
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The issue is controversial.

There is pressure from Brussels to ban this annual parade in memory of general Hristo Lukov.

General Hristo Lukov is undoubtedly a Bulgrian national hero. Highly decorated Tsarski officer in the wars of national unification, an anecdote states that he managed to save the town of Kyustendil from Serbian occupation in the end of WWI.

At the time the Bulgarian army suffered lack of materials, the soldiers were ill equipped, poorly clothed and fed. As a result instead of the planned gradual and organised retreat they left positions and rushed to the capital with the intention of overthrowing the government.

Lukov, left alone with four artillery pieces and with the help of several local shepherds opened fire at the advancing Serb troops which prevented them from entering Kyustendil.

During WWII Lukov was leader of the Union of the Bulgarian national legions, a fascist style organisation. He was assasinated by communist partisans.

It is true that Lukov march as the parade is known is endorsed by far right organisations with questionable integrity, but the man deserves some kind of commemoration nonetheless.

Last Online
    03-23-2012 @ 01:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duan View Post
    Don't need to lean on fascism or other neo-Nazi-like movements when we have our medieval history.
    now you identify as Bulgarian that's good I hope this will be for more time

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Удри уйно View Post
    now you identify as Bulgarian that's good I hope this will be for more time
    I don't really identify as Bulgarian... I do recognize that Bulgarian history is a part of me but I don't think I could just up and identify with any ethnic group. I am "ethnicless" if there is a such thing.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    българин
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

^Дай Боже все повече мачедони като теб!

Last Online
    03-23-2012 @ 01:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duan View Post
    I don't really identify as Bulgarian... I do recognize that Bulgarian history is a part of me but I don't think I could just up and identify with any ethnic group. I am "ethnicless" if there is a such thing.
    you have the right to be what you want

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by morski View Post
    ^Дай Боже все повече мачедони като теб!
    Unfortunately, I don't think there are many like us and some of us who do "come out of the closet" are often brutalized out of fear by Macedonians. I remember one journalist from Skopje, he identified with Serbia, and he was somehow repeatedly targeted by the Macedonian government. Can't remember his name but he posted on macedoniaontheweb.com forum.

Anyhow, people in Macedonia are only trying to find themselves. And right now, they're being spoonfed with ideas of ancient Macedonia but that's too far back in history to realistically connect with... even modern Greeks don't feel exactly close with ancient Macedonians but it's there and they consider it their history.

That said, I don't think people should monopolize history, including Greeks. It's not like a Greek nationality existed in classical era, and if Alexander was still alive today, he surely would have accepted anyone as Macedonian. Alexander was one of the world's first multiculturalists... he wanted everyone to become Macedonian. That's why he went so far east, to spread Macedonian/Hellenistic influence and convert everyone to his ideas of civilization.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    българин
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up