Hello, apparently the good part of French people in this forum have partially Spanish origins and many of you are proud of it. For me it will be interesting to know more about the subject since I know few Spaniards who have family in France, although unlike immigration to Latin America where the majority of immigrants were Galician, Canarian and Asturian. In France, the majority of Spanish immigration was from the North-East of the country (where I am from). Apart from France, it is probably the only or almost the only country outside of America where there was great Immigration of Spaniards in the 19th and 20th centuries, since in Germany and Switzerland the majority did not stay for long, in France they did settle many permanently. I would like to know what part of Spain your ancestors come from and also in what year or decade settled in the country, it would also be interesting to know in which parts of France they settled most and also if you know many Spaniards or Spanish descendants, also if the Spaniards assimilate better than other European immigrants in France, and if there are also some notable physical differences with the native French in your opinion?Merci
P.S-S'il vous plaît, si vous pouvez écrire en anglais, espagnol ou catalan, écrivez dans ces langues.