?
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairi View Post
    If you don't consider Europe friendly what is your purpose of you being on this forum aside from mispresenting Armenia and Armenians???
    I'm really getting tired of all these dumb, knee-jerk responses.

First, there's no such thing as a cohesive entity called "Europe". It's a big continent with lots of different countries that have completely different histories. Some parts of Europe have absolutely no connection to me, such as Scandinavia. And other parts of Europe share a lot in common with me, such as the Balkans.

And I consider some parts of the European continent to be friends such as Greece, Bulgaria, and above all Russia, but certainly not the English, French, and German imperialists.

After the gneocide many countries helped Armenians, including English,French,Germans
    They're the ones that made the genocide possible. If not for them, Russia would've liberated us in 1878.

Last Online
    03-26-2012 @ 01:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Apostolic Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swan_ View Post

First, there's no such thing as a cohesive entity called "Europe". It's a big continent with lots of different countries that have completely different histories. Some parts of Europe have absolutely no connection to me, such as Scandinavia. And other parts of Europe share a lot in common with me, such as the Balkans.

And I consider some parts of the European continent to be friends such as Greece, Bulgaria, and above all Russia, but certainly not the English, French, and German imperialists.
    You are jumping from one thread to another, I am still waiting for your translation on another thread.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Last Online
    02-16-2013 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

I've said time and again. Armenia must not allow large influx of Muslim migration due to the demographic imbalance. Birth rate in Armenia is very low. As of now there's only about 1,000 Muslims living in Armenia.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosov View Post
    I've said time and again. Armenia must not allow large influx of Muslim migration due to the demographic imbalance. Birth rate in Armenia is very low. As of now there's only about 1,000 Muslims living in Armenia.
    Who are they? It seems you don't count 60.000 Kurds as Muslims, they are not religious anyway and don't have their Mosques, the only Mosque in Armenia is for Iranians.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They're the ones that made the genocide possible. If not for them, Russia would've liberated us in 1878.
    Why do you bother to post BS about Armenia making us Muslim states friend and enemies of Europeans when you said

I am neither a pro-Armenian
    Whatever happens to us is none of your concern according to you own statement.
    Armenian DNA Project

Last Online
    02-16-2013 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairi View Post
    Who are they? It seems you don't count 60.000 Kurds as Muslims, they are not religious anyway and don't have their Mosques, the only Mosque in Armenia is for Iranians.
    Yezdis are not Muslim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information