anti-something
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,889
    Given: 1,747

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SILNI View Post
    How you mean?
    there's social liberalism, economic liberalism, classical liberalism and so on.....
    R.I.P Joan Rivers

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Stefan; "meta-ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ethnicity
    Stefan; "ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany, Iberia, France, West Africa, Carribean natives, etc, etc.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Taxonomy
    Pseudoscience
    Politics
    Individualist Anarchist - influenced by Tucker/Stirner/Proudhon/Warren
    Religion
    Agnostic athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Also note that being a cultural Marxist means you apply Marxist techniques to social structure. For example, say you wanted to solve the problem of unequal rights to people who liked the color red. You would take people who liked the color red, say they were being normalized by the bourgeois norm and culture, and then pit them against society. A real liberal (non-Marxist) would just advocate for the individual rights of the people who liked the color red as individual persons, not as a group of people distinct from all others except those who liked the color red. That is what is meant by cultural leftism/Marxism/critical theory.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-07-2014 @ 09:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Deutschland über alles
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    anti-something
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,889
    Given: 1,747

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Also note that being a cultural Marxist means you apply Marxist techniques to social structure. For example, say you wanted to solve the problem of unequal rights to people who liked the color red. You would take people who liked the color red, say they were being normalized by the bourgeois norm and culture, and then pit them against society. A real liberal (non-Marxist) would just advocate for the individual rights of the people who liked the color red as individual persons, not as a group of people distinct from all others except those who liked the color red. That is what is meant by cultural leftism/Marxism/critical theory.
    Hun, I'm not actually a cultural Marxist. Somebody called me that, I thought it was funny and decided to go with it

And I already told you I'm not a social liberal, just a moderate
    R.I.P Joan Rivers

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    It's not like we have to hang people everyday so it can be done much, much cheaper:

Zone 1: European Netherlands.: PI Haaglanden (The Hague).
    Zone 2:
    Caribbean Netherlands (Bonaire, Saba, Sint-Eustatius): JI Caribisch Nederland (Kralendijk).

So.. we would need a cost-benefit analyses: would we employ two national executioners or would we ask a random army officer to volunteer his services ?

Should we use the rope or a quick and effective 5.56x45mm NATO round ?

Also this could be done much cheaper and much more effective:

Should become life imprisonment during peacetime.

If the victim of a traffic accident where the driver escaped from the scene survives then the perpetrator should face life imprisonment.

If the intent is to maim then it would be life imprisonment. If a rapist gives someone for instance HIV-AIDS then that murderer deserves the noose.

Abduction crimes could be solved by life imprisonment.

The other previous crimes could be changed to life imprisonment. That leaves 6 capital offences during peacetime and a whole lot more during war time.

In the meanwhile those that are imprisoned.. even for life should be sentenced to hard labour. Those that are to be hanged should also be working to pay off their debts until they will be hanged - in the meantime they should have their own cells on death row where they will also work (they should be kept separate from other prisoners).

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
    I still feel the same way about it. Along with the death penalty hard labour should be reinstated for every prisoner so jail time is always combined with hard labour (except for those that will be send to the gallows) so they can make back some of the costs of keeping them behind bars and combine it with therapy (if they can be released back into society). One way to do it would be to reinstate that beautiful institution known as the rasphuis: an old Dutch institution dating back to the 17th century where prisoners had to shave hard Brazilian wood or else they would be thrown (and locked) into the flooded basement where they would have to pump out the water or drown. We could do the same thing now.. but just a little bit more modernised.

When it comes to the more hardcore cases such as recidivists we could sign an agreement with the Indonesians or the Surinamese and dump them into some godforsaken jungle where they can build a road, pipeline or railway with their bare hands and with malaria-infected mosquitoes to keep them company. A bit like "Bridge over the River Kwai".

For lesser crimes it can also be combined with (this is where the punishment starts) a few hours in the stocks or in the pillory at some very public place like in front of town hall or at the local market place..

I think that we should combine the old ceremonies that were used in 17th century Amsterdam with the modern legal system. So when someone is condemned to death the old ceremony should always take place (although prisoners should not be executed right away like in the old days but the prayer ceremony should take place twice (after the prisoner has been condemned to death and just before the execution). A prisoner will always have the right to appeal.

(subtitles are in English).

The method of execution should be death by hanging (using the British model and an updated official drop table).
    This is what it would look like (from 00:53 onwards):

And unlike what was done during British executions a surgeon and a police officer should be on standby to determine whether the condemned prisoner has died or not.. and if not to administer the coup de grace by means of a pistol shot through the head.

The British slipknot:

There should be two important principles:
    • the prisoner should not suffer more than is required (it would be best to use those methods that will kill the condemned instantaneously by snapping the neck)
    • unlike in the 17th century a prisoner will be removed from the gallows and will receive a decent funeral in accordance to his/ her religion. The debt to society has been repaid in full at the moment the condemned prisoner dies and the body should be treated with respect as is customary in civilised societies.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 04-28-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

gone
    Last Online
    12-31-2013 @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    The Greatest Race Ever
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Ultra Orthodox
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 86

0 Not allowed!

I think death penalty makes suffer more their relatives than criminals themselves. I don't believe in afterlife so after executions they don't suffer anymore. I think that for the most severe crimes, instead of death penalty, they should be put in a septic hole under a public bathroom (made specifically for this purpose), monitored with cameras. It has a great symbolic (shit in the shithole), and would produce a better psychological effect to give people a pause before committing such crimes.
    I wish I was born Greek

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas replying to "nordic" Solin View Post
    You are still thieves, nothing can change that. Also, if we ask of copyrights for using our civilization, you must give us all of your money and return back in caves from were you came out as well. You owe us much more than we owe to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    others the perfection of the ancient Greek language that activate unexplored areas of the brain

Last Online
    04-09-2014 @ 08:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russia;Ukraine;Poland;Turkey
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    National Conservative
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 54

0 Not allowed!

I think it sould be used in the times of crisis of judicial conscience because in judicially nihilistic societies this is the only way to make everybody sure that laws work and criminals will be punished in strict accordance with them. Also, I think that rapers and pedophiles should be punished with the death penalty anyway. May be, it also fits to mass murderers of any kind.
    But at whole, this type of punishment is unhuman and more 'light' are crimes, more human should be the punishment.
    So, my opinion is not clear on this issue.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2018 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Chilean
    Ancestry
    1/2 Spaniard - 1/4 Mapuche - 1/8 Irish - 1/8 Jewish
    Country
    Chile
    Politics
    Centre-right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,139
    Given: 800

0 Not allowed!

Most people FOR?? So weird..

I'm against it the State shouldn't have that power.

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 11:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Histri Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Partia Demokratike Shqiptare
    Religion
    Dualism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 104

0 Not allowed!

Default Stop with death penalty!

Seriously, it's barbaric thing unacceptable in modern world and radicals from Iran, USA, Iraq, China etc, must stop with that.

This is morbid, but interesting to read it, collections of last statements of those
    sentenced to death.
    http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/death_ro...offenders.html
    Last edited by Gorštak; 08-20-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

No way. Keep it available for child killers, general murderers, serial killers, rapists, pedophiles, etc. These vermin don't deserve to live.

My only trepidation with the death penalty is that our justice system is not infallible. I hate the idea of executing an innocent person

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread Information