Nationalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Astral Projection

I did a search. A couple of related discussions came up, but neither were specifically about Astral Projection, which is what I'm aiming to discuss.

Most of us know what Astral Projection is, and how it differs from an Out of Body Experience. One is voluntary, the other is caused by a traumatic event or something else that would cause you to leave your body involuntarily.
    A lot of people put these things down to mental instability or hallucination, but I beg to differ, having done Astral Projection myself on numerous occassions.
    I can remove myself from my body at will and travel to the Astral Planes. It is there that I meet people who have passed beyond the veil.

I once did a guided meditation in a group on Valentines day a couple of years ago. All I can say was it was amazing.
    The woman read out what she had seen when visiting the Arch Angel Chamuel, and I could see it as she said it. There were points when I would see it before she said it, and find that she would describe it exactly as I had seen it. Then I came to meet Chamuel. I never saw his face, but I saw the rest of him, and a sense of peace and comfort washed over me.
    When the group came out of the meditation, we found that we had all seen Chamuel the same way, even though the woman reading out the passage never described what he looked like once.

If I hadn't believed in Astral Projection before, I sure as Hell did after that.

So, what do you think of Astral Projection? What are your experiences and opinions of it?
    "Beidh mé tú a leagan síos i measc an féar agus tú grá is breá an ghealach na réaltaí" - A dear friend

The most western 23andme apricity member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtiberian ¿oretani?
    Ethnicity
    spaniard
    Ancestry
    most from Spain: Jaen, Ciudad Real, Toledo slight: France and Germany
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Y-DNA
    F
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    atlantic mediterranean cromagnon and western + southern
    Politics
    center
    Hero
    Don Pelayo
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,122
    Given: 259

0 Not allowed!

this video is very interesting and my interpretation of astral projection: a new dimension
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWyTxCsIXE4
    et tenebras invadere cor meum vindicare meas

Cuanto mas creo saber mas me doy cuenta de lo poco que se, que razon tenia Socrates

El oceano del Atlas en el occidente y el Gran verde en el oriente, el que ha engendrado grandes culturas, descendientes de Celti e Iber, hijos de Hercules, aqui surgimos y aqui seguimos, ese es nuestro legado, es nuestro eje y eso es lo que somos , celtiberos

Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

I've been interested in the subject for awhile, I posted a potential experience I had with it on another thread (too lazy to retype)

Quote Originally Posted by la bombe View Post
    I had another freaky dream that I just had to share somewhere. This has been recurring for me the past few months. I'll be laying in bed and all of a sudden I start hearing a loud vibrating noise, and my body starts to vibrate too. The first time it happened was after I had been meditating and drifting off to sleep, but now they occur randomly

In this one, I looked above me and I saw someone I know but it was as if they were behind a body of water or some other watery substance. I felt something leaving my body, like I was going towards them through the substance (almost as if my soul was leaving my body, idk how else to describe it), but I got incredibly scared and freaked out. Eventually I calmed down and decided I wanted to experience it so I allowed it to happen and when I looked over beside me, I saw the person I was thinking of standing next to me. They looked like they were a hologram or something.

These dreams are some of the coolest and most frightening things I've ever experienced because they're sooo vivid. Multiple people I've talked to say it sounds like some sort of astral projection but idk.
    Jagerstaffel: Where's [la bombe]?
    Jagerstaffel: I gotta send that bitch some shit in a box.

Last Online
    10-04-2012 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Norse
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia and Ireland
    Country
    Scotland
    Region
    Scotland
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Sounds like an interesting experience.
    I've gotten so used to them that I don't get scared anymore.

The one thing I can say about my experience is that it was incredibly emotional, as Chamuel taught me how to love myself unconditonally, that if I can't love myself, then how can I love others?
    We all came out of that meditation with tears in our eyes. There's nothing quite like being hugged by an Angel. To this day I can still feel Chamuels' presence near me when I need him, and his arms around me when I'm sad.
    He's become my Guardian Angel.
    "Beidh mé tú a leagan síos i measc an féar agus tú grá is breá an ghealach na réaltaí" - A dear friend

Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

One thing I didn't mention in my original post was that my experience also involved angels. Earlier that day I had been talking to a friend who's very spiritual and she had given me some recommendations for meditation. As I was falling asleep, I was doing some visualization techniques that involved visualizing myself gathering up my insecurities and doubts and "releasing" them to my 'guardian angels' (my friend is into angel imagery). After I had done that, I was starting to drift off and the vibrations/noises started.

I don't know how much I believe about the whole angel thing, but it was interesting
    Jagerstaffel: Where's [la bombe]?
    Jagerstaffel: I gotta send that bitch some shit in a box.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,956
    Given: 45,027

3 Not allowed!

These "angels" who appear in astral projection, etc are not real good angels of God, but they are fallen angels and demons. And they are not "good", despite the deception that they initally cause from their false pretenses. It could lead to things like astral rape -- imagine your spirit being raped by demons outside of your body... with all emotions heightened. It has caused people to go to the nuthouse more often than you'd imagine... and of course nobody would believe you, they would just think you're insane and in need of psychiatric medication... very sad.

I have been dealing with at least 4 very intelligent, very cunning, and very manipulative astral parasites for about 2 years now. They’ve tricked me time and again into having me think they are actually here to help me and not harm me. Finally, after all this time I do realize their true nature, but I have no idea how to get rid of them at this point. I can go into much more detail about all this, but my first question is has anyone had full success in ridding themselves of these things? They’ve put me in the mental ward 4 times now, and the last episode they almost convinced me to cut off my pinky finger. You could say things are getting pretty serious. And the nightmares they give me are just absolutely horrendous. I made the mistake of trying to befriend them, to appeal to some consciousness they apparently don’t have. I’m also constantly fatigued just about every day now. Thanks for reading. All advice and any questions are very much welcome and needed.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    I did a search. A couple of related discussions came up, but neither were specifically about Astral Projection, which is what I'm aiming to discuss.

Most of us know what Astral Projection is, and how it differs from an Out of Body Experience. One is voluntary, the other is caused by a traumatic event or something else that would cause you to leave your body involuntarily.
    A lot of people put these things down to mental instability or hallucination, but I beg to differ, having done Astral Projection myself on numerous occassions.
    I can remove myself from my body at will and travel to the Astral Planes. It is there that I meet people who have passed beyond the veil.
    And what else did you see or encounter at the Astral planes?
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-11-2023 @ 03:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    waka waka
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Y-DNA
    R-L151
    Taxonomy
    Like Mowgli, but Romanian
    Hero
    the girl reading this 😍😍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,188
    Given: 3,105

1 Not allowed!

dis devil stuff
    i dont talk about it

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

Astral projection is freaky. I’ve never traveled “out of body”, but I have used it defensively.

Even years later thinking about this stuff makes me feel like I’m sounding crazy, but I know what I’ve experienced.

Last Online
    02-12-2020 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Me: DinaroMed, Pompey: AtlantoMed
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,828
    Given: 13,088

0 Not allowed!

Anyone else experienced the celebrated "vibrations"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information