Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Europid Racial differences in ageing?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-03-2020 @ 06:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    Tronder, KN, NW
    Politics
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 688
    Given: 44

0 Not allowed!

The mature features of Aurignacoids make them look older but not old, I'm often taken for a thirty year old even though I don't have a single wrinkle or a gray hair.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    What about Atlantids? My father started to go gray at 19 and I myself have a few gray hairs. My father's hair is mostly white now and he's 49.
    Of course, if having darker hair, the white hairs stick out, but I dont know if its more common. From what I know, balding and grey hair equally being largely genetic and graying of hair also caused by environmental factors. Nothing of it has a direct relation to racial forms, but that Alopecia being caused by the combination of a genetic variant with high male hormone levels.

So having high male hormone levels, a highly masculine sex type, doesnt mean to get bald neither, it just makes it more likely if having the respective genetic variant which results in baldness if higher male hormone levels are present.

Grey hair, I can just repeat it, might be the result of many factors of which we still dont know all, but its not strictly racial from what we know so far. Various forms of psychic and physical-health stress together with individual genetic factors cause it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information