View Poll Results: Nagorno-Karabakh should be part of Armenia?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- Non-Armenian vote

106 52.48%
  • No - Non-Armenian vote

61 30.20%
  • Yes - Armenian vote

34 16.83%
  • No - Armenian vote

1 0.50%
Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687888990 LastLast

Thread: Is Nagorno-Karabakh Armenian or Azerbaijani land?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-06-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Caucasus
    Ethnicity
    Аҧсуа
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Religion
    native religion of Apsny
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

neither, the land is its own

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Worldwide Caliphate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 267
    Given: 259

0 Not allowed!

Azerbaijan.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

3 Not allowed!

Recently, Armenia's National Security Director, Artur Vanetsyan, visited Artzakh (aka Karabakh), there he took note of Artzakh's Armenian Settlement Projects in strategically vital areas.

Vanetsyan assessed the resettlement projects as a statement of permanence for Armenia's Karabakh Stronghold: “The program that we call a resettlement program, in my and everyone’s assessment, will be the main guarantee of our country’s security. Because there are those speeches, those expressions, and those people who always manipulate this subject as if lands will be returned, will be negotiated, conceded, etc. As a result of that program, we will send a clear message to all our people and the world that we have no intention to give an inch of land; on the contrary, our compatriots must settle on those lands and build our country.”

https://armenianweekly.com/2019/03/0...-inch-of-land/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

By fighting the Karabakh War (1988–1994) Artzakh (also known as Karabakh) was able to avoid the fate of nearby Nakhichevan, a place that once housed Armenians, but now has desolation of Armenian Churches and Cemeteries to show for it. That’s right, just take a look at what Azerbaijan’s military personnel did to some 10,000 Armenian Gravestones in Nakhichevan, because its destruction was videoed from the Iranian side of the Border.

Armenians have taken the Karabakh Heights of Artzakh with great sacrifice of blood, and the solution is very simple: (1) Armenians should keep the Karabakh Heights, that includes the so-called surrounding territories. (2) Artzakh (aka Karabakh) should either be recognized as a sovereign country by the UN, or it should be merged into Armenia itself (as one nation represented by the flag of Armenia). (3) Not one inch of Armenia’s Karabakh Stronghold should ever again be gifted to Azerbaijan. We’ve had enough of that with the USSR. (4) The same goes for any of the so-called surrounding territories, all of which was bought dearly by Armenian lives in a war.

If the Governments and People of Turkey and Azerbaijan don’t like what I’ve said, then I can help them arbitrate a deal: How about this? Turkey can give back a big chunk of present day Eastern Turkey, in return, Armenians can return Agdam on Karabakh’s Western Border.

I’m talking about about places like these, in present day Eastern Turkey: Kars, Erzurum, Erzincan, Van, Muş (Moosh), Bitlis, Sason (Sassoon), Harput (Harpoot), and Diyarbakir. It might look unreasonable, but hey, I’m not even talking about the legacy of Cilicia (also known as Adana) where an Armenian Medieval Kingdom was based on the Shores of the Mediterranean Sea.

So, do I seriously expect Turkey to agree to those terms? The answer is no. I’m not even very much interested in getting those places back. And, I wouldn’t be surprised to see some cocky Turks troll the idea with words like this — “Stop whining about it!” Well, until Turkey agrees to something vaguely resembling what I said, then I’ll simply say the same thing — “Stop whining about it!”
    Last edited by Armenian Bishop; 07-23-2019 at 01:27 AM.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    By fighting the Karabakh War (1988–1994) Artzakh (also known as Karabakh) was able to avoid the fate of nearby Nakhichevan, a place that once housed Armenians, but now has desolation of Armenian Churches and Cemeteries to show for it. That’s right, just take a look at what Azerbaijan’s military personnel did to some 10,000 Armenian Gravestones in Nakhichevan, because its destruction was videoed from the Iranian side of the Border.

Armenians have taken the Karabakh Heights of Artzakh with great sacrifice of blood, and the solution is very simple: (1) Armenians should keep the Karabakh Heights, that includes the so-called surrounding territories. (2) Artzakh (aka Karabakh) should either be recognized as a sovereign country by the UN, or it should be merged into Armenia itself (as one nation represented by the flag of Armenia). (3) Not one inch of Armenia’s Karabakh Stronghold should ever again be gifted to Azerbaijan. We’ve had enough of that with the USSR. (4) The same goes for any of the so-called surrounding territories, all of which was bought dearly by Armenian lives in a war.

If the Governments and People of Turkey and Azerbaijan don’t like what I’ve said, then I can help them arbitrate a deal: How about this? Turkey can give back a big chunk of present day Eastern Turkey, in return, Armenians can return Agdam on Karabakh’s Western Border.

I’m talking about about places like these, in present day Eastern Turkey: Kars, Erzurum, Erzincan, Van, Muş (Moosh), Bitlis, Sason (Sassoon), Harput (Harpoot), and Diyarbakir. It might look unreasonable, but hey, I’m not even talking about the legacy of Cilicia (also known as Adana) where an Armenian Medieval Kingdom was based on the Shores of the Mediterranean Sea.

So, do I seriously expect Turkey to agree to those terms? The answer is no. I’m not even very much interested in getting those places back. And, I wouldn’t be surprised to see some cocky Turks troll the idea with words like this — “Stop whining about it!” Well, until Turkey agrees to something vaguely resembling what I said, then I’ll simply say the same thing — “Stop whining about it!”
    What is Russia's stance on this?
    Last edited by wvwvw; 07-23-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    What is Russia's stance on this?
    Armenia and Russia will continue to be military and political allies, in the foreseeable future. Signed agreements guarantee that the two countries will enjoy close and dynamic military cooperation, and the terms of the agreements extend at least until 2044. However, Russia backstabbed Armenia during the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution, and we now see Russia selling the s400 to Turkey.

Also, Russia could do much more to compel Azerbaijan to accept the current Armenian gains in Artzakh (also called Karabakh). Russia, as a member of the Organization for Security and Cooperation (OSCE) has served well as an active listener during arbitration, between Armenia and Azerbaijan; however, as with other OSCE Countries, Russia has endorsed watered down proposals that are somewhat detrimental to the security of Artzakh's borders.

As part of the agreements, Russia agrees to keep a garrison on the Turkish Border, in Gyumri, and retain it there at least until 2044. The Russian Battalion at Gyumri serves as the proverbial "line in the sand" which draws a line that Turkey must not cross, lest that it suffer from the wrath of the Russian Bear. Also, Russian armament sales (to Armenia) are at wholesale prices, far below what Azerbaijan and Turkey would pay.

As with the other OSCE Countries, Russia pretty much takes a watered down wimp wrist approach to the Karabakh Country; nonetheless, their is a genuine and well established alliance between Armenia and Russia. It looks very credible. Armenia faces to ugly enemies -- NATO Turkey and Oil Rich Azerbaijan -- and Russia presently ensures that neither of those two countries will walk roughshod over Armenia. Armenia cannot let Russia or any other economic powerbroker overwhelm it's fragile landlocked economy.

Getting back to what Russia's stance is, well it seems content to leave things as they are.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2020 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    prehistoric peoples
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,839
    Given: 341

3 Not allowed!

Azerbaijan is a fake liberal pro-zionist country, the Great Caucasus mountain range in the north including the entire Caspian shore should be given to native Caucasus peoples (Lezgins, Udi, Khinalugs and Avars).. historically, Leks and Armenians were good neighbors and the forgotten past should be returned

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

0 Not allowed!

Neither, it is rightful Albanian clay
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
    The Age of R1 is over... The time of the J2, has come (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade
    I'd say Turanid/Alpine/Mediterranean mix.
    Target: DrMaul
    Distance: 0.00000%
    100.0 First Man - J2 Atlantean

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

Daglik Karabag its the name. It belongs to Azerbaijan. Not Ermənistan.

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687888990 LastLast

Thread Information