View Poll Results: Do you believe the Armenians suffered a genocide?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

89 76.72%
  • No

27 23.28%
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Armenian genocide.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
    Several articles of Justin McCarthy was posted here I believe. Also confessions of Hovhannes Katchaznouni should be posted if they were not posted yet.

Nope, we say, "it was just a security based deportation, not something like Holocaust which aimed to exterminate a society.
    Partizan, with all due respect, I think no mainstreamers would ever say it was on the mechanical level of the Jewish Holocaust. It was a genocide that happened during a civil war, for sure.

I'm sure you are already familiar with these; but

1) the mental element, meaning the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such", and

2) the physical element which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e. A crime must include both elements to be called "genocide."

Article III described five punishable forms of the crime of genocide: genocide; conspiracy, incitement, attempt and complicity.

Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.

"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
    Did Turkey attempt to do any of the above? Did they attempt to destroy or eliminate the Armenian ethnic element in Anatolia? If Turkey and Greece go to war, and Muslims in Thrace are accused of helping gain sensitive information for Turkish Invasion, and Golden Dawn takes power and forces all of the Thracian Muslims over the border at gunpoint, would it be genocide? You and I know the answer to this...It would be 100% genocide.

This isn't even about nationalism, this is just about being decent.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Thanks for the information adsiz! I generally like propaganda-busting facts.
    They , i must admit , are good at black propaganda. And Turkey was so late for re-acting to tell the world about truths.

Ermenians always use the religion tool. They say " we are Christian, so are right"". Actually it was themselves who killed 530.000 Ottomans before relocation.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2014 @ 02:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nerdic
    Ethnicity
    swarthoid in nordic steppes
    Ancestry
    PonticFacade
    Country
    Uruguay
    Taxonomy
    balanced mullatoid
    Politics
    Egoism
    Hero
    Vladimir vladimirivic
    Religion
    Math
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,712
    Given: 1,296

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    They , i must admit , are good at black propaganda. And Turkey was so late for re-acting to tell the world about truths.

Ermenians always use the religion tool. They say " we are Christian, so are right"". Actually it was themselves who killed 530.000 Ottomans before relocation.

Turkey

So desperate trying to prove its our own fault blabla we killed turks and stuff. And than 100-600 azeris died and you are whinning about a genocide and giving populistic youtube speeches of that MCarthy. Ive seen his book which contains 270 pages and just 2 pages of notes.

Anyway this kind of attention seeking is very low because there is already a thread about this so seeee yaaaaaaaa

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2013 @ 01:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 132

1 Not allowed!

I have to say, in all honesty, I was reading about the Armenian genocide a while back and there was something fishy about it, I can't remember what specifically but I remember thinking the narrative didn't seem to add up in some ways, anyways just rambling here.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

Moved to Armenian section.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

There is a memorial place in Armenia for the so-called genocide and Armenians gather in there not for commemorating their dead but to spew their hatred against Turks, whether Azerbaijani or Turkish.

There are Turkish flags on the ground, so people walks in there by stepping on it;

And this is a tv channel in Armenia, showing live scenes from their so-called commemoration;

These Turkish flags are not the original ones because it`s disproportioned. It`s obvious that Armenians specifically manufacture these flags just to burn in there. I think this summarizes how these people are mentally ill as a whole society.

Btw, while they are doing that in Armenia, over 100.000 Armenians illegally migrated and currently lives in Turkey.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

Only 21 countries recognize the Armenian genocide, and only 43 states in the US.

Compare that to 98 countries who have recognized the independence of Kosovo.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Justin McCarthy's thesis: Because I believe that the stuff that happened 30 years before 1915 is exaggerated, thus the events of 1915 are also fabricated. By the way, look at these orientalist cartoons. He has a lot of "Since not A, then C" style fallacy.

I do feel bad for the guy, he doesn't really have the balls or the facts to roll with a controversial issue and it really shows during the questioning portion of the lecture. He reminds me of a "poor mans" David Irving who actually sounds much better in his published sources, but falls apart in a similar manner when faced with questions. They are both masters of the "splitting of hairs" view of history.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    There is a memorial place in Armenia for the so-called genocide and Armenians gather in there not for commemorating their dead but to spew their hatred against Turks, whether Azerbaijani or Turkish.

There are Turkish flags on the ground, so people walks in there by stepping on it;

These Turkish flags are not the original ones because it`s disproportioned. It`s obvious that Armenians specifically manufacture these flags just to burn in there. I think this summarizes how these people are mentally ill as a whole society.
    I think it's uncivilized to attack another person's flag, physically. it makes you look bad. But you can see the same thing in China when Japan revises their official role in Nanjing. Actually, you can see much much worse.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios Chiotis View Post
    I think it's uncivilized to attack another person's flag, physically. it makes you look bad.
    It might be uncivilized to burn some other country`s flag but purposely manufacture flags just to burn, is an indication of mentally ill society. I told you this is not a proper Turkish flag, the star and crescent looks disfigured, so it`s obvious that they stitched these flags in there, to be delivered to the people and let them burn it.

These people are sick because that how they get raised in there by the Armenian state. The very first thing for an Armenian kid to learn in schools, is to hate from Turks and create their mythical Armenian kingdom in eastern Anatolia.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information