PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Armenian genocide. - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do you believe the Armenians suffered a genocide?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

89 76.72%
  • No

27 23.28%
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Armenian genocide.

From the Julian Alps curiousman's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-09-2015 @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 425

1 Not allowed!

Armenian section full of shittish turkish propaganda and no Armenian to counteract , very fair ...
    "In their old age every former whore tries to lecture everyone on morality. Especially on overseas tours." "Either take off your cross or put on your knickers."(Dmitry Rogozin )

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by curiousman View Post
    Armenian section full of shittish turkish propaganda and no Armenian to counteract , very fair ...
    It used to be the other way around last year ... until I had to ban a few Armenians. It was virtually impossible for me to talk about Turks in history without about 4 or 5 of them trolling my threads ... in any section of this forum. It was intolerable. This is nothing.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2013 @ 01:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 132

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by curiousman View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I could be biased towards the Armenian story, being raised Christian, you're basically calling the rest of us stupid and prone to believe propaganda.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-20-2013 @ 03:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Anatolian Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkish+some Circassian
    Country
    Vatican
    Religion
    Follower of Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, our light in the dark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 307
    Given: 87

1 Not allowed!

Armenian genocide is offensive towards Turks. Europe wants to remember so called genocide of Armenians that never happened. They were deported not systemitcally annihilated.

What they forget is what happened to Turks in the Balkans, they were driven out, property lost and a lot of horrible things. Turkey is full with people from the Balkans that is why the Balkan is empty and nomans land. This happened before 1915. So I find it very selective of Europeans to only remeber what they want to remember. This also counts for other muslim genocides aswell.

Armenians weren't innocent as Muslims in the Balkans. There were Armenian gangs murdering village after village and their goal was to ethnically cleanse east-Turkey to create great-Armenia. The disgusting thing is they accuse Turks of what they tried to do themselves.

After Turks having lost European territories it could not afford loosing more territory which would mean deportation and annihilatioin of Turks in that region too. So Turks did the right thing to deport Armenians without causing to much causalties. Although I admit things could have been organized better, it is not the fault of the Turks but the Russians and European powers at that time who initiated the Armenian revolt against the Turks, which basically means ethnic cleaning of Muslims to create greater-Armenia.

Now what happens in Armenia is even more disgusting, they are indoctrinating their youth to hate and commit genocides against Muslims. I wouldn't be surprised Armenia wll try something similar in the future but their military is weak. If a war brakes out, between Azerbijan and Armenia, I won't leave a tear for Armenians. And I don't say that often.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It used to be the other way around last year ... until I had to ban a few Armenians. It was virtually impossible for me to talk about Turks in history without about 4 or 5 of them trolling my threads ... in any section of this forum. It was intolerable. This is nothing.
    and you want to say that turks trolling every thread is tolerable !? at least be honest and admit the fact that their bans had nothing to do with them "trolling" your threads but everything to do with them disagreeing with you. your turkophilia is a well known fact. the quality of armenian members was heads above to that of the turkish members, ar-man worth more than all turks bound together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    What they forget is what happened to Turks in the Balkans, they were driven out, property lost and a lot of horrible things. Turkey is full with people from the Balkans that is why the Balkan is empty and nomans land. This happened before 1915. So I find it very selective of Europeans to only remeber what they want to remember. This also counts for other muslim genocides aswell.
    balkans wasn't yours to begin with, I see nothing wrong with driving out expansionist ass, so what are you complaining about exactly!?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Khorasan
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Father: R1b1b2a
    mtDNA
    C4a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,326
    Given: 677

1 Not allowed!

^Look them up, those threads. Besides the fact that Armenians were trolling every thread that involved Turks or Turkish history, they were also attacking Turks in random threads not involving Turks or Turkish history. I for example remember that I was attacked by an entire Armenian gang for posting a not so clear picture where I - according to the Armenian terror gang - looked a bit 'whiter' than in the previous pictures I had posted.

Seriously though, the way they were acting here was absolutely ridiculous in any way. One of the reasons for their behaviour was Loki (and the rest of the members) spoiling the Armenians too much rather than him having Turkophilia. An example: some of the Armenian members here were also active other anthro boards, but their behaviour there was suprisingly very different then their behaviour here. The Armenians here were so used to spreading shit about Turks without being challenged to discuss or prove anything, that when the Turks arrived and they did have to do those things (actually discussing and proving their claims), they start tripping. Like little spoiled children who start flipping out when their parents don't give them what they want.

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

1 Not allowed!

Yeah some " free inquiry" going on here. Like everyone is so " biased" against Turks on this issue or something. And in Turkey everyone is free to find the truth on their own about the Armenians?

How about Orhan Pamuk And Taner Akcam and Hrant Dink? What was there crime? " insulting Turkishness"!!!! For claiming it was a genocide. If it wasn't so sad it would be comical.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    and you want to say that turks trolling every thread is tolerable !? at least be honest and admit the fact that their bans had nothing to do with them "trolling" your threads but everything to do with them disagreeing with you. your turkophilia is a well known fact. the quality of armenian members was heads above to that of the turkish members, ar-man worth more than all turks bound together.

balkans wasn't yours to begin with, I see nothing wrong with driving out expansionist ass, so what are you complaining about exactly!?

Hoca can't understand the difference in that Turks had someplace to go to. This is key.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Read Ashina's post - it sums up quite well what happened.

Listen to me Mr Gorynych - respect is earned. Instead you blabber your mouth about things you know nothing.

Ar-Man was an idiot and a troll who could not handle freedom of expression. Him and a few others were on Apricity for the sole purpose to spread their propaganda, even disrespecting and disregarding me. They are in no way welcome on my forum any longer.

The vast majority of the Turks we have on here are not trolls. They present their arguments respectfully.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information