Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

Getting ready to fight the Tatars and make Macedonia great again!

Sorry if some forum warriors recognize themselves.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

^ I’d dress up like that at a party. Would be fun. Not sure why you are posting it here though.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Bulgarian special forces

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2020 @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    ^ I’d dress up like that at a party. Would be fun. Not sure why you are posting it here though.
    To bring back to life this forgotten thread with examples of authentic representation of the ancient Macedonian armory and weaponry.

Glad that you take it lightheartedly. I also had fun when finding these pictures of Lidl Macedon soldiers.

@Crn Volk, why did you have to reveal our secret? Now how are we going to occupy Macedonia without our pig owning Tatar Gypsy Nazi Hobo on a bike? I know that this kind of military technology is impressive, but this is a thread for the Macedonian military, not the Bulgarian.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    To bring back to life this forgotten thread with examples of authentic representation of the ancient Macedonian armory and weaponry.

Glad that you take it lightheartedly. I also had fun when finding these pictures of Lidl Macedon soldiers.

@Crn Volk, why did you have to reveal our secret? Now how are we going to occupy Macedonia without our pig owning Tatar Gypsy Nazi Hobo on a bike? I know that this kind of military technology is impressive, but this is a thread for the Macedonian military, not the Bulgarian.
    We love our ancient linage. Nothing wrong with that. Like you Bulgarians love your ancient Bulgar linage.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    We love our ancient linage. Nothing wrong with that. Like you Bulgarians love your ancient Bulgar linage.
    Yeah, nothing wrong with appreciating your region's history. I may take your advice and dress up as an ancient warrior for fun. I'm not sure which identity is more ancient and cooler though. The Roman Empire ruled the territory where I live now only 2000 years ago and was pretty cool. Also I actually live less than 5 kms away from the ruins of a Roman city. From today I'm direct descendant of Julius Caesar! I'll dress up as Roman Centurion with a plastic sword from Jumbo and march in the center of my city. I kinda lack the gigantic golden looking statue to make me swaggy as The Original First Slav Descendants of Alexander The Great though. If Italians tell me "But Caesar and the Romans spoke Latin which is closest to Italian and Rome itself is in Italy" I'll answer "ITALIAN PROPAGANDA! Romans lived at my place for some time 2000 years ago and I'm 100% Roman. Doesn't matter what happened in the same territory for the last 2000 years before my sudden Roman reawakening. I speak Slavic language and I'm Roman, because the true history is that Romans were ancient Slavic tribe and all Slavic languages come from Latin. Your Latin is fake Latin and Western propaganda! Go back to your Italy and let me be Roman! Otherwise I'll call you Italiars, stealers of history and occupators. No... Actually you were Romans too! The real Slav Romans!!! But later you got occupied by Nazis and they altered the history of the great Slav Romans making them look more Western. You are the real Slav Romans living in delusion, writing in fake Westernized Latin script and thinking you're Italians and shit. All of the former Roman territory rightfully belongs to the Slav Romans. All people living there are us, but they don't know it. I am Octaviancho Avgustovski. God protect Slav Romans!"

I'll stop since the off topic is too strong now

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yeah, nothing wrong with appreciating your region's history. I may take your advice and dress up as an ancient warrior for fun. I'm not sure which identity is more ancient and cooler though. The Roman Empire ruled the territory where I live now only 2000 years ago and was pretty cool. Also I actually live less than 5 kms away from the ruins of a Roman city. From today I'm direct descendant of Julius Caesar! I'll dress up as Roman Centurion with a plastic sword from Jumbo and march in the center of my city. I kinda lack the gigantic golden looking statue to make me swaggy as The Original First Slav Descendants of Alexander The Great though. If Italians tell me "But Caesar and the Romans spoke Latin which is closest to Italian and Rome itself is in Italy" I'll answer "ITALIAN PROPAGANDA! Romans lived at my place for some time 2000 years ago and I'm 100% Roman. Doesn't matter what happened in the same territory for the last 2000 years before my sudden Roman reawakening. I speak Slavic language and I'm Roman, because the true history is that Romans were ancient Slavic tribe and all Slavic languages come from Latin. Your Latin is fake Latin and Western propaganda! Go back to your Italy and let me be Roman! Otherwise I'll call you Italiars, stealers of history and occupators. No... Actually you were Romans too! The real Slav Romans!!! But later you got occupied by Nazis and they altered the history of the great Slav Romans making them look more Western. You are the real Slav Romans living in delusion, writing in fake Westernized Latin script and thinking you're Italians and shit. All of the former Roman territory rightfully belongs to the Slav Romans. All people living there are us, but they don't know it. I am Octaviancho Avgustovski. God protect Slav Romans!"

I'll stop since the off topic is too strong now
    But you are named after a Turkic tribe and yet speak a slavic language. Weird

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    But you are named after a Turkic tribe and yet speak a slavic language. Weird
    Turkic tribe is a theory. The Bulgarian identity that unifies Bulgars, Slavs, Thracians, etc and gives them one Slavic Bulgarian language exists since 864(Christianization of Bulgaria). That's 1,156 years of a distinct Bulgarian identity that remains almost unchanged since it's creation.

Ancient Macedon kingdom existed from 808 BC to 168 BC. Ancient Macedonians spoke a Doric dialect of Greek - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pella_curse_tablet . Alexander created a big Greek cultured empire. It didn't last for long but it's remnants are more than clearly Greek - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Seleucid_rulers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-...ure_in_Bactria
    Somehow 2,000 years later, the Macedonian identity is revived and it's no longer Greek, but Slavic. I think that the fact that the Macedonian identity and culture appeared almost out of nowhere after 2,000 years and also magically transformed into not only Slavic, but The Original First Slavic Cyril And Methodius Macedonians 4 Life, is the biggest sign that Jesus is Macedonian. Hallelujah!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Turkic tribe is a theory. The Bulgarian identity that unifies Bulgars, Slavs, Thracians, etc and gives them one Slavic Bulgarian language exists since 864(Christianization of Bulgaria). That's 1,156 years of a distinct Bulgarian identity that remains almost unchanged since it's creation.

Ancient Macedon kingdom existed from 808 BC to 168 BC. Ancient Macedonians spoke a Doric dialect of Greek - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pella_curse_tablet . Alexander created a big Greek cultured empire. It didn't last for long but it's remnants are more than clearly Greek - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Seleucid_rulers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-...ure_in_Bactria
    Somehow 2,000 years later, the Macedonian identity is revived and it's no longer Greek, but Slavic. I think that the fact that the Macedonian identity and culture appeared almost out of nowhere after 2,000 years and also magically transformed into not only Slavic, but The Original First Slavic Cyril And Methodius Macedonians 4 Life, is the biggest sign that Jesus is Macedonian. Hallelujah!
    Turkic a theory? Lol. Enjoy your theories over a cup of warm mare's milk and bat soup

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information