Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,090
    Given: 4,184

0 Not allowed!

Default The savagery in Macedonia and Western Thrace

Nothing is forgotten, nothing is forgiven

Гърците водят войната за завземане на Македония (Македономахията) в началото на 20-ти век под варварският девиз за държавно подкрепян геноцид: BOULGAROS NA MH MEHIN ( "Българин да не остане !" )

Паметен надпис на бългрската гробищна църква Св. Димитър в Цариград
    Главите и труповете на егейските българи са любимо украшение на гръцките андарти:
    Spoiler!

Отровените по поръка на гърците на 2 август 1911г. Апостол Петков, Георги Мучитанов и Васил Пуфката
    Spoiler!

Главорезите на егейските българи - гръцкият владика Германос Каравангелос, платил за обезглавяването на Лазар Поптрайков, заедно с турски офицери и башибозук преследващи български революционери в Македония
    ръцката армия и нация е възпитавана в крайно антихуманно отношение към българите, дори е пропагандиран канибализъм - BOUGAROFAGOS ! B международно известния национален роман на гърците "Зорба Гъркът" е казано дословно: "За да станеш мъж, трябва да си вкусил месо от българин ".[*]

Подобно на насилията в мрачната епоха на потурчванията на българите в Османската империя, в 20-ти век, в Гърция на егейските българи също с грозни репресии е налагано да се отричат от българската си народност и са заставяни да дават следната

клетва за насилствено погърчване:

"Заклевам се повече никога да не се наричам българин, никога да не говоря български език. Аз съм грък и обещавам от сега нататък да говоря и в семейството си само гръцки..."

с този си отвратителен акт в 20-ти век гръцката власт надмина и азиатския турски поробител!

Spoiler!

Отрязани глави на българи от Егейска Македония и Беломорието кичат гръцката окупационна войска - снимки от 1945 и следващите години:
    Spoiler!

http://www.belomorie.eu/
    http://illustrationbelomore.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Queen B; 05-19-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

What the fuck is Aegean Macedonia?

It is called Macedonia, and not with some terms of stupid nationalistic groups.

Kretschmonaut Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-22-2018 @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    българин
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Aegean Macedonia (Bulgarian: Егейска Македония, Macedonian: Егејска Македонија) is a term that refers to the Greek region of Macedonia. It is currently mainly used in the Republic of Macedonia, including in the irredentist context of a United Macedonia.[1] The term is also used in Bulgaria as the more common synonym for Greek Macedonia, without the connotations it has in the Republic of Macedonia. The term has no circulation in Greece, since Aegean usually refers to the Greek islands or to strictly Greek coastal areas with direct access to the Aegean Sea.
    Aegean Macedonia

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I see no reason posting the wikipedia link Morski.
    First, because this was never an official term of this region.
    The region was always called Macedonia.
    Secondly, because - as your wikipedia says- 'irredentist context of a United Macedonia''

Its already enough to post such a thread, but with also a provocative title? I thought you were not a troll, but a genuine poster.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    българин
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Look now, that's how we designate the region in our language.

I agree that the thread is somewhat unpleasent for all parties involved, but it's part of the history of our nations(Bulgarians, Greeks and now the Macedonians).

I don't expect you to cheer me up for starting it. However, I felt I needed to start it in order to commemorate those events since there are still people who are descended from the displaced Slavs(Bulgarians, Macedonians whatever) of Greek Macedonia and Western Thrace.

I really don't want to be misunderstood. I'm not calling for border revision, nor any kind of revanchism. I like how Greeks and Bulgarians moved on and have nice relations in the present. The thread's purpose is solely remembrance.

If you feel so offended be free to take the necessary action in order for it to be removed. I won't be pissed off.

Last Online
    03-11-2013 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    white
    Ethnicity
    Tosk
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Ours is the fury
    Religion
    western shintoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

The pic with the guy hanging is during the German occupation done by collaborationist Greeks. The others below are from the Greek Civil War. Monarchists with communist heads.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by morski View Post
    Look now, that's how we designate the region in our language.

I agree that the thread is somewhat unpleasent for all parties involved, but it's part of the history of our nations(Bulgarians, Greeks and now the Macedonians).

I don't expect you to cheer me up for starting it. However, I felt I needed to start it in order to commemorate those events since there are still people who are descended from the displaced Slavs(Bulgarians, Macedonians whatever) of Greek Macedonia and Western Thrace.
    I don't care about what the thread is.

if you want to provide the one side of a war that started by Bulgarians, its fine by me, do as you wish. But using provocative terms, which at the end, they were never in use at all, its not fine.
    I really don't want to be misunderstood. I'm not calling for border revision, nor any kind of revanchism. I like how Greeks and Bulgarians moved on and have nice relations in the present. The thread's purpose is solely remembrance.

If you feel so offended be free to take the necessary action in order for it to be removed. I won't be pissed off.
    I don't wish for this to be removed.
    Changing the title to the appropriate one, and puting spoilers in some pictures, its enough.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintlocke View Post
    The pic with the guy hanging is during the German occupation done by collaborationist Greeks. The others below are from the Greek Civil War. Monarchists with communist heads.
    Uh - oh, seems like someone got the pictures from a propaganda site

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    българин
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintlocke View Post
    A lot of the communists in the civil war were Bulgarophones, but I agree that by that time it was more about ideologies than ethnic confrontation.

Last Online
    04-01-2013 @ 11:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian-Russian-Ukranian
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    LDS
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    But using provocative terms, which at the end, they were never in use at all, its not fine.
    Lol...why do you keep saying this about Aegean Macedonia? I get why you may see it as a provocative term when used by the Macedonians (I mean the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia not the Greek Macedonians) but the matter of fact is that the name Егейска Македония/Aegean Macedonia has always been the name of that region for all Bulgarian/Macedonian people - it may have become "provocative" in the last 1-2 decades for political reasons but that doesn't change the fact that that's the name we use for it...and no, the Greeks don't have some eternal "copy right" on the region and its name - sure it may be part of the Greek state now but that wasn't always the case
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere...
    Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information