View Poll Results: Who are the Pontic Greeks?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Descendants of Greek colonizers

39 46.43%
  • Hellenized Anatolians

31 36.90%
  • Other (elaborate)

14 16.67%
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Who are the Pontic Greeks?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (Northwestern Macedonia/North Pindus) + North Arvanite + little Greek
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    You big bad warrior you.

Except Klephts and Armatoloi were Greek blooded and only ones who controlled the mountains.
    Kephts and Armatoloi were predominantly in fact genetically Albanian hence Arvanite warriors. Greeks were naval and did engage on deception. That's basic facts.

Do you honestly think Souliotes were supposedly Greek? Lmfao that's childish North Korea style propaganda. Just admit they were essentially Albanian.

Even Greek writers from the time period historically admit they were Ghegs and Tosks in Greece, I mean, Arvanites were a mix of Ghegs and Tosks and seriously Nikitaras and Kolokotronis despite not being Arvanites, weren't far from Arvanitic villages and Nikitaras had a Gheg warrior haircut and style. No riding, just facts that Greek writers described. Greeks from that time period actually loved Albanians.

Also your first line is homoerotically driven and I can understand your sexuality. I would rather been drown in my own blood fighting with tenacity and be you a fag. a coward dies 1000 times before his death.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 4,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    Kephts and Armatoloi were predominantly in fact genetically Albanian hence Arvanite warriors. Greeks were naval and did engage on deception. That's basic facts.

Do you honestly think Souliotes were supposedly Greek? Lmfao that's childish North Korea style propaganda. Just admit they were essentially Albanian.

Even Greek writers from the time period historically admit they were Ghegs and Tosks in Greece, I mean, Arvanites were a mix of Ghegs and Tosks and seriously Nikitaras and Kolokotronis despite not being Arvanites, weren't far from Arvanitic villages and Nikitaras had a Gheg warrior haircut and style. No riding, just facts that Greek writers described. Greeks from that time period actually loved Albanians.

Also your first line is homoerotically driven and I can understand your sexuality. I would rather been drown in my own blood fighting with tenacity and be you a fag. a coward dies 1000 times before his death.
    What an idiot - they were Greek or Greek-Sarakatsanoi or Arvantine, yes. Bottom line is they all shared the same blood. The only outcast are Romanians that came to Greece after 1870 San Stefano like you.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What an idiot - they were Greek or Greek-Sarakatsanoi or Arvantine, yes. Bottom line is they all shared the same blood. The only outcast are Romanians that came to Greece after 1870 San Stefano like you.
    Your first setence didn't make any sense. And no they really don't, those are your delusions. Arvanites are/were genetically Albanian. Sarakatsani are just Greeks, what bullshit you spew is completely unrelated - you are delusional. And even more delusional if you think/support Arvanites had Greek blood and the same as Sarakatsani. Those are autistic fairytailes, even my grandma tells your fairytailes. In your fairytailes Arvanites have/had the same blood as Sarakatsani and my grandma is an astronaut. Good fairytailes but you need to wake up. Read some actual sources. Not shitty greek trash blogs.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your first setence didn't make any sense. And no they really don't, those are your delusions. Arvanites are/were genetically Albanian. Sarakatsani are just Greeks, what bullshit you spew is completely unrelated - you are delusional. And even more delusional if you think/support Arvanites had Greek blood and the same as Sarakatsani.
    You are philosophically a Bolshevik Marxist Skopian
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are philosophically a Bolshevik Marxist Skopian
    ye im wasting my time. why would Arvanites speak a language foreign to the ethnicity you nis-title them with, you retard, while they made clear they are a tribal society? basic logic: 1+1=2 BECAUSE they were Albanian you EFFING RETARD! It's painfully obvious they were fucking Albanian. Even the rocks know it. Why the HELL would speak a mother or second language an Albanian language when they can just fucking not if they were Greeks? Stupid retard. If they were Greeks they wouldn't bother to learn a shadowy language spoken by a relatively isolated ethnic population in the Balkan. It wasn't a lingua franca and had no purpose for Greeks, only Albanians

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

ye im wasting my time. why would Arvanites speak a language foreign to the ethnicity you nis-title them with, you retard, while they made clear they are a tribal society? basic logic: 1+1=2 BECAUSE they were Albanian you EFFING RETARD! It's painfully obvious they were fucking Albanian. Even the rocks know it. Why the HELL would speak a mother or second language an Albanian language when they can just fucking not if they were Greeks? Stupid retard.
    You spew the same rhetoric as ALbanian nationalists and Skopians. There is no doubt in my mind you are a recent settler on Greek soil, you are better off chin wagging with Albanians and Skopians you share similar ideals.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You spew the same rhetoric as ALbanian nationalists and Skopians. There is no doubt in my mind you are a recent settler on Greek soil, you are better off chin wagging with Albanians and Skopians you share similar ideals.
    No it's not actually fucking rhetoric you retarded COW. It's called basic fucking LOGIC you autistic child. You don't even know what rhetoric is, your tiny anus of a 1 digit iq can't gasp the fucking concept of rhetoric a word you actually in fact definitely misuse here. It's called DEDUCTION you fucking megaclown. Any sane human has it, even blacks, but it looks like in Greeks it's fucking missing because you can't touch with the non-schizophrenia you touch in whatever your schizophrenic mind tells you like that I am having a "rhetoric". Get some help will you. That's why you are the laughing stock of Earth, nobody in truth takes you seriously because you are autistic megaclowns who are permanently illogical and crazy. You are weirdos.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No it's not actually fucking rhetoric you retarded COW. It's called basic fucking LOGIC you autistic child. You don't even know what rhetoric is, your tiny anus of a 1 digit iq can't gasp the fucking concept of rhetoric a word you actually in fact definitely misuse here. It's called DEDUCTION you fucking megaclown.
    LOL

You have no suaveness in your argumentature - completely all over the place. I think the only person you are trying to convince here is yourself.

Now go crazy..... bring it, baby.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LOL

You have no suaveness in your argumentature - completely all over the place. I think the only person you are trying to convince here is yourself.

Now go crazy..... bring it, baby.
    Whatever have fun with your illogicality. I wouldn't give a shit about suaveness especially after your setences literally have no coherent structure and are riddled with no train of thought. You are the butthurt pigeon who shits all over my chess board when I make a logically outstanding argument and claims it won.

gn and one more thing, having a rhetoric doesn't mean i am less than 100% logically true and ethnologically correct. You are a pompous pseudointellectual cunt spewing classic pseudointellectual pompousness bullshit and in the American Internet of atheists of 2012 you wouldn't survive, you only survive and talk shit in this degeneracy today.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Whatever have fun with your illogicality. I wouldn't give a shit about suaveness especially after your setences literally have no coherent structure and are riddled with no train of thought. You are the butthurt pigeon who shits all over my chess board when I make a logically outstanding argument and claims it won.

gn and one more thing, having a rhetoric doesn't mean i am less than 100% logically true and ethnologically correct.
    No problem Skopian Marxist - whenever you need lessons operating a compass to assist you from getting lost just let me know.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread Information