Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Croats more German than your average Slav, according to Hitler at least.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    @derLowe

Its old info, I hg is not Germanic, but predates all of those tribal constructs, and languages, and our I hg is of different kind than that found in Scandinavia and north Germany.
    Yes I1 is common in Scandinavia
    I2b is present in Germany and Britain
    I2a2 is most frequent in Western Balkans

Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 08:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Solin View Post
    Yes I1 is common in Scandinavia
    I2b is present in Germany and Britain
    I2a2 is most frequent in Western Balkans
    In Scandinavia Saami have it the most i think, and there is another subclade that is common on Sardinia.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-30-2012 @ 05:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    СРБИН
    Ancestry
    Old Herzegovina [MNE] Ydna_Hg: I1d1 (P109)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Pontid+Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by derLowe View Post
    Hitlers Quotes on Croats
    Dates would have been interesting.
    I bet this was after April 1941.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

There is a 90 year old guy in a city close to me who according to him handshaked with Hitler and they exchanged a few words supposedly. He was a member of Ustashe and I do not know if he fought with Germans closely.
    Allegedly Hitler told him that he liked Croats because of they loyalty and that they are a few people he could rely on.
    I do not know if this guy in his prime age looked like some Nazi ideal officer with blond hair and blue eyes nor Croats in general do but I think he admired on this qualities which I have described more than that.
    I have never talked to him. He is old and does not go out but once people pointed to him luckily. Its a small town and everyone knows everyone so I doubt it is a lie.

Last Online
    08-02-2014 @ 01:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid-BaltoCM
    Politics
    God, Family, Homeland
    Hero
    Slobodan Praljak
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 48

0 Not allowed!

[YOUTUBE]nGclSvu0O3I[/YOUTUBE]

Tabula Rasa
    Last Online
    05-31-2015 @ 03:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Hitler also said in Mein Kampf (I think), that the Austrians and the Germans had already a lot of Slavic blood, he meant by that, that the "immigrations" of the Slavs have weakened the Germanic world in its supposed integrity. About the Croats, the Austro-Hungarian assimilation is more to point than these Goths, IMO.

Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 09:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Српкиња
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,176
    Given: 973

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastos View Post
    Being Slavic is the best gift anyone can be born with.
    I totally agree

Slava!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    I totally agree

Slava!
    Here here

Professional Racial anthropologist
    Last Online
    01-16-2014 @ 03:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 433

0 Not allowed!

Genetics > Adolf Hitler's opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    In Scandinavia Saami have it the most i think
    True, they have the highest frequency of y-DNA haplogroup I1. But they are a rather small ethnic group though(70-80.000)

Last Online
    Today @ 05:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,189
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by derLowe View Post
    Hitlers Quotes on Croats I Found on another forum by accident. Make of them what you wish.

Quote:
    The conqueror of a country is forced to adapt himself to the local language. That is why language is not the immovable monument on which a people's characteristics are inscribed. A people's way of eating, for example, is racially more typical — for every man remains persuaded in his heart that his mother is the best cook. When I tasted the soup of the people of Schleswig - Holstein, it occurred to me that the gruel of the Spartans cannot have been very different. In the time of the great migrations, the tribes were the product of ceaseless mixtures. The men who arrived in the South were not the same as those who went away. One can imagine two hundred young Friesians setting out for the South, like a tank setting out across country, and carrying with them men belonging to other tribes. The Croats are certainly more Germanic than Slav. The Esthonians, too, have a lot of Germanic blood... - page 8

Quote:
    If the Croats were part of the Reich, we'd have them serving as faithful auxiliaries of the German Fuehrer, to police our marshes. Whatever happens, one shouldn't treat them as Italy is doing at present. The Croats are a proud people. They should be bound directly to the Fuehrer by an oath of loyalty. Like that, one could rely upon them absolutely. When I have Kvaternik standing in front of me, I behold the very type of the Croat as I've always known him, unshakeable in his friendships, a man whose oath is eternally binding. The Croats are very keen on not being regarded as Slavs. According to them, they're descended from the Goths. The fact that they speak a Slav language is only an accident, they say. - page 95

Quote:
    In the Eastern territories I shall replace the Slav geographical titles by German names. The Crimea, for example, might be called Gothenland. Here and there one meets amongst the Arabs men with fair hair and blue eyes. They're the descendants of the Vandals who occupied North Africa. The same phenomenon in Castille and Croatia. The blood doesn't disappear. - page 61

Quote:
    The Hungarians are better governed than the Rumanians. What a pity they can't instal Croats instead of Rumanians! The Hungarians are wildly nationalist. They assimilate the Germans at extraordinary speed, and they know how to select the best of them for posts of command. We shan't succeed in preserving the German minorities in Hungary except by taking over control of the State—or else we shall have to withdraw our minorities from Hungary. - page 338

Quote:
    It is not possible to generalise on the extent to which the Slav races are susceptible to the Germanic imprint. In point of fact, Tsarist Russia, within the framework of her pan-Slav policy, propagated the qualification Slav and imposed it on a large diversity of people, who had no connection with the Slavonic race. For example, to label the Bulgarians as Slavs is pure nonsense; originally they were Turkomans. The same applies to the Czechs. It is enough for a Czech to grow a moustache for anyone to see, from the way the thing droops, that his origin is Mongolian. Among the so-called Slavs of the South the Dinars are predominant. Turning to the Croats, I must say I think it is highly desirable, from the ethnical point of view, that they should be Germanised. There are, however, political reasons which completely preclude any such measures. There is one cardinal principle. This question of the Germanisation of certain peoples must not be examined in the light of abstract ideas and theory. We must examine each particular case. The only problem is to make sure whether the offspring of any race will mingle well with the German population and will improve it, or whether, on the contrary (as is the case when Jew blood is mixed with German blood), negative results will arise. - page 473
    This one is about Croatia. Sounds familiar?

Quote:
    The beauties of the Crimea, which we shall make accessible by means of an autobahn—for us Germans, that will be our Riviera. Crete is scorching and dry. Cyprus would be lovely, but we can reach the Crimea by road. Along that road lies Kiev! And Croatia, too, a tourists' paradise for us. I expect that after the war there will be a great upsurge of rejoicing. - page 4
    Hitler was an idiot and a Kraut!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information