Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Perv View Post
    Okay Saint Augustine, but being related to the Kabyle / Berber culture or having Kabyle / Berber genetic heritage (like some Algerians, and some Moroccans even more) is not enough for your examples to fit to typical mediterranean phenotypes. Some will and some won't. It would be like taking any Turkish for he has greek, lydian, etc. blood, any Lebanese for he has phenician blood... I find all your female examples beautiful but I'm sorry : for me only example 5 could be, AT A PUSH, typically mediterranean.

For the same reasons, not all the inhabitants of the USA can be taken as an example of Mongoloďds just because their ancesters have lived in America for several centuries.
    WTF are you talking about ?? Levantines and North africans are mediterraneans without any doubt south europeans are certainly not a reference when it comes to this part of the world especially after all the celtic, germanic and slavic migrations that ended up there. Moreover all the examples I posted are transmed or mainly transmed which is a sub-group of the mediterranid group. The examples i posted are all mediterranid examples. Period.

Last Online
    04-18-2020 @ 01:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Greek and latin
    Ancestry
    Italia
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Humanoďd
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 23

0 Not allowed!

So... What has been shown was north-african oriental phenotypes. Here are few examples more close to the north-african native phenotypes...

Zinedine Zidane :

Isabelle Adjani :

Unknown girl :

Zineb El Rhazoui :

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Greek and latin
    Ancestry
    Italia
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Humanoďd
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    WTF are you talking about ?? Levantines and North africans are mediterraneans without any doubt south europeans are certainly not a reference when it comes to this part of the world especially after all the celtic, germanic and slavic migrations that ended up there. Moreover all the examples I posted are transmed or mainly transmed which is a sub-group of the mediterranid group. The examples i posted are all mediterranid examples. Period.
    Sorry but I tend to take your categorizations (transmed, mediterranid (!), transylvanian transexualid, neanderthalo-KKKeltic, etc.) as parascientific. I only base my opinions on archeology, history and genetic. Not on legends. You talk about the "barbarian" invasions and you're right, except that the attacks from the Celts in ancient Italy for instance were rare and made by few people. Slavic tribes have move with more people but the germanic tribes who conquered western Europe were in fact groups of few people who mostly formed new aristocracies. The Turks and the Arabs who invaded the eastern and south mediterranian coasts are also not mediterranean. Turkey, Algeria, Lebanon, Egypt, etc. are the results of these important migrations and among those people, except maybe among egyptian Copts or christian Lebanese, based on genetic studies or the observation of classical antiquity's art, it's very diffcult to identify native (original) Mediterraneans.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So... What has been shown was north-african oriental phenotypes. Here are few examples more close to the north-african native phenotypes...

Zinedine Zidane :

Isabelle Adjani :

Unknown girl :

Zineb El Rhazoui :

No you're only posting some berbers that look close to europeans ... NAs in the past weren't different from the modern ones.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-17-2023 @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

0 Not allowed!

Zinedine Zidane :

Isabelle Adjani :

Unknown girl :

Zineb El Rhazoui :

LOL

Have you ever seen GEDmatch results of Moroccans living during Carthage/Roman era and compared them with modern day North Africans? Guess what.... No fucking difference, stop cherrypicking 'white' passing North Africans and claiming them to be the 'original' or 'pure' Berbers or whatever, that shit is retarded and debunked.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sorry but I tend to take your categorizations (transmed, mediterranid (!), transylvanian transexualid, neanderthalo-KKKeltic, etc.) as parascientific. I only base my opinions on archeology, history and genetic. Not on legends. You talk about the "barbarian" invasions and you're right, except that the attacks from the Celts in ancient Italy for instance were rare and made by few people. Slavic tribes have move with more people but the germanic tribes who conquered western Europe were in fact groups of few people who mostly formed new aristocracies. The Turks and the Arabs who invaded the eastern and south mediterranian coasts are also not mediterranean. Turkey, Algeria, Lebanon, Egypt, etc. are the results of these important migrations and among those people, except maybe among egyptian Copts or christian Lebanese, based on genetic studies or the observation of classical antiquity's art, it's very diffcult to identify native (original) Mediterraneans.

Ok pseudo-science you want to focus on more concrete things ? no problem :

I'm not talking only about the barbarian invasions during the end of the western roman empire but also about the 1 millions of gaul slaves that were brought in italy , the dacians slaves after trajan's campaign (some say 1 million) , the 150 000 Cimbri and Teutons slaves. Also North italy during the early republican era was considered as a celtic/gaulish region mainly because of their culture but it seems that even genetically they share a lot in commons with celtic and germanic populations. There is also all the celtic invasions that occured in Iberia from the stone age to the third and second century BCE ( that will reshaped profoundly the genetic landscape of iberia let alone what happened earlier with steppic invasions from north east europe):

Now about the slavic influence i think one picture will make you understand quickly :

Now about this turkish and arabic influence show me one genetic study or genetic test who show that modern north africans have been heavily influenced by these two populations good luck. For your information we have the genetic data of guanches who were isolated from most invasions that occured in North africa why were they identical to modern north africans : https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60982217312575

Levantines, anatolians and North africans are by essence mediterraneans there is no doubt about it south europeans can't be taken as a reference. The guy think we have to look like south euros to be mediterraneans

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Greek and latin
    Ancestry
    Italia
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Humanoďd
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    LOL

Have you ever seen GEDmatch results of Moroccans living during Carthage/Roman era and compared them with modern day North Africans? Guess what.... No fucking difference, stop cherrypicking 'white' passing North Africans and claiming them to be the 'original' or 'pure' Berbers or whatever, that shit is retarded and debunked.
    False. I would include more Albanians in my definition of Mediterraneans than French or Croatian from today.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Greek and latin
    Ancestry
    Italia
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Humanoďd
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not talking only about the barbarian invasions during the end of the western roman empire but also about the 1 millions of gaul slaves that were brought in italy , the dacians slaves after trajan's campaign (some say 1 million) , the 150 000 Cimbri and Teutons slaves. Also North italy during the early republican era was considered as a celtic/gaulish region mainly because of their culture but it seems that even genetically they share a lot in commons with celtic and germanic populations. There is also all the celtic invasions that occured in Iberia from the stone age to the third and second century BCE ( that will reshaped profoundly the genetic landscape of iberia let alone what happened earlier with steppic invasions from north east europe):

Now about the slavic influence i think one picture will make you understand quickly :

Now about this turkish and arabic influence show me one genetic study or genetic test who show that modern north africans have been heavily influenced by these two populations good luck. For your information we have the genetic data of guanches who were isolated from most invasions that occured in North africa why were they identical to modern north africans : https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60982217312575

Levantines, anatolians and North africans are by essence mediterraneans there is no doubt about it south europeans can't be taken as a reference. The guy think we have to look like south euros to be mediterraneans
    Like I didn't know all that. I see that you base yourself too much on genetic and also on historical statistics using very round numbers that must be taken with a lot of precaution the more they go in the past. I base my definitions also on genetic but being more conscious than you about the variations in it that correspond to the important differences in arts, traditions and languages. Which is my definition of anthropology.

By the way, my dear, if Mediterraeans are simply the people who lives in the current countries adjoining the mediterranean sea, why do we talk about it ?

Countries from Middle-East and north Africa are mostly asiatic. South of Italy, Albania and Greece are highly asiatic but in those countries as well as in Spain you find the biggest proportions of Mediterraneans. Phenotypes and arts.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

1 Not allowed!

Italic input in some S.Italian provinces also, Cosenza for example where you can find elevated celtic/germanic Y-DNA (based on Eupedia even if Eupedia is not really reliable).

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Italic input in some S.Italian provinces also, Cosenza for example where you can find elevated celtic/germanic Y-DNA (based on Eupedia even if Eupedia is not really reliable).
    Interesting I didn't know that thanks

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread Information