HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    I honestly don't care what the world thinks of us. Whether they like us or not doesn't mean anything to me whatsoever. Look at the Japanese people as a prime example. Do they look like they care what the Gaijin(foreigners) think of them? No, and that's why they have something with most northern MEs lack and that is self respect. I love Saladin also, and he is considered to be one of my all time favorite heroes since childhood, but that doesn't mean i want to associate myself to any people other than to people that i truly consider to be my friends. Libyans, Tunisians, Iraqis and many Arabians are the only peoples that i truly consider to be my friends, the rest are secondary or have no importance to me or to my people. Whatever the Kurds, Azeris, Iranians, Turks, Armenians and etc do to each other and to others is none of our business, and i don't care what happens to either people. Lebanon is those screwed up countries that cares more about outsiders than to their own, and the reason why Armenians are given so much rights and etc in Lebanon is because they are Christians not because on what happened to them during WW1 and took pity for them. Have you watched the movie, Scott Pilgrim vs the world? Im more like that, and i dont care what the world see us. Whats important is ensuring our happiness and peace, and Omanis and Emiratis do just that.
    You have to know the reason why Kurds "hate" Arabs. When they say they hate Arabs they usually mean the Arabs they came in contact with. Basically Iraqis and Syrians. And I can tell you why.

Since a century when they had the power, the pervert techniques of them was always, "conquer a city" and settle it with their kind and arabize it. They did it with Mosul, they tried it with Kirkuk (mostly reversed) and now they tried it with Shingal and Kobani. It is this baathist scum mindset which is unfortunately installed in 80% of Sunni Iraqi Arabs and the "supremacy" in shia Iraqis.

When ISIS get into Shingal, it was the Arab villagers who assisted them and told them where the Peshmerga are stationated and it was also them who turn their back to Peshmerga and put a knive in their back. It was also them who looted the Yezidi villages and add to that they settled Arabs in these empty villages to arabize them (fortunately reversed). In Mosul they did the same to every non sunni Arab. They told the Assyrian (neo Aramaic) community there to empty their homes because it is now property of ISIS and settled Arabs in their homes. If someone has honor he wouldn't take the houses of other.

It was the Sunni iraqi community at first place who let in the ISIS and they do support them largely.

During Saddams era the Arabs were settled from further South into Kirkuk and the Kurds kicked out, despite it beeing their property. The same mindset was also used in Northern Syria, were Assad settled Arabs in the region to destroy the Kurdish homgenity and continuity.

In 1965, the Syrian government decided to create an Arab cordon (Hizam Arabi) in the Jazira region along the Turkish border. The cordon was 300 kilometers long and 10-15 kilometers wide, stretched from the Iraqi border in the east to Ras Al-Ain in the west. The implementation of the Arab cordon plan began in 1973 and Bedouin Arabs were brought in and resettled in Kurdish areas. The toponymy of the area such as village names were Arabized. According to the original plan, some 140,000 Kurds had to be deported to the southern desert near Al-Raad. Although Kurdish farmers were dispossessed of their lands, they refused to move and give up their houses. Among these Kurdish villagers, those who were designated as alien are not allowed to own property, to repair a crumbling house or to build a new one

You have to understand the hate towards Iraqi and Syrian Arabs because in light of all of this, the Syrian and Iraqi Arabs still have anti Kurdish sentiments (the Assad regime and it's followers are Anti Kurds and the FSA is Pan Arab nationalistic) and follow the same anti Kurdish ideology. And then they cry crocodile tears about the "bad Europeans" "conquering their countries".

Als the Iraqis/Syrias act very ignorant, as if they are the master race of the country. This mindset is also a result of a century of pan Arabian ideology.
    Last edited by Demhat; 01-16-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-11-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 (Mede => Parthian)
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

0 Not allowed!

Last edited by Demhat; 01-16-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demhat View Post
    You have to know the reason why Kurds "hate" Arabs. When they say they hate Arabs they usually mean the Arabs they came in contact with. Basically Iraqis and Syrians. And I can tell you why.

Since a century when they had the power, the pervert techniques of them was always, "conquer a city" and settle it with their kind and arabize it. They did it with Mosul, they tried it with Kirkuk (mostly reversed) and now they tried it with Shingal and Kobani. It is this baathist scum mindset which is unfortunately installed in 80% of Sunni Iraqi Arabs and the "supremacy" in shia Iraqis.

When ISIS get into Shingal, it was the Arab villagers who assisted them and told them where the Peshmerga are stationated and it was also them who turn their back to Peshmerga and put a knive in their back. It was also them who looted the Yezidi villages and add to that they settled Arabs in these empty villages to arabize them (fortunately reversed). In Mosul they did the same to every non sunni Arab. They told the Assyrian (neo Aramaic) community there to empty their homes because it is now property of ISIS and settled Arabs in their homes. If someone has honor he wouldn't take the houses of other.

It was the Sunni iraqi community at first place who let in the ISIS and they do support them largely.

During Saddams era the Arabs were settled from further South into Kirkuk and the Kurds kicked out, despite it beeing their property. The same mindset was also used in Northern Syria, were Assad settled Arabs in the region to destroy the Kurdish homgenity and continuity.

You have to understand the hate towards Iraqi and Syrian Arabs because in light of all of this, the Syrian and Iraqi Arabs still have anti Kurdish sentiments (the Assad regime and it's followers are Anti Kurds and the FSA is Pan Arab nationalistic) and follow the same anti Kurdish ideology. And then they cry crocodile tears about the "bad Europeans" "conquering their countries".

Als the Iraqis/Syrias act very ignorant, as if they are the master race of the country. This mindset is also a result of a century of pan Arabian ideology.
    But you have to ask yourself, do Omanis, Yemenis, Bahrainis, Moroccans, Algerians and even my own people have something to do with all of this? I told you that i dont care for most Arabs, esp to people like the Syrians and Lebanese. The reason why Oman isnt like Syria or Iraq is because the nation is ruled by the cooperation between different tribes and ethnic groups ruled by a good sultan. I argued with a pro-assad syrian 4 days ago insisting that i should retract my statements about Kurds taking northern syria. I simply told them that you people had your chance to make things right with the non-Arab and non-Levantine arabs(ask Nabatea on what the syrian government do with the bedouins in Syria) in Syria and you blew it, and really, the ideology behind kurdistan is mainly based on the mistreatment they get in countries like Turkey, Iran, Iraq and etc. It dosent really matter to me if Kurdistan was formed or not, and as usual, he got angry with me and accuses me in being a traitor for not catering in to Baathism and etc. I know that i keep talking about Oman and UAE a lot, but i use these countries as an example that not all Arabs share the same mindset and etc as those who are doing these terrible things to Kurds and etc.

Do you find these Omanis the same people as the ones in Syria and Iraq? Im not sure if you are aware of the history of Oman and her people, but the Omani people are a heterogeneous people. The Balochi people, who are a north-western iranic people native in Balochistan, make up around 27 percent of the entire Omani citizens, and played an important part in Omani identity and heritage, and they all got their basic rights to speak their own language, practicing their culture and customs and etc. Baathism wasnt even an Arabian concept to being with. It was originated in the Levant by pan-Arabist christians, and its heavily based in the north rather than in Arabia and North Africa except Egypt(during Jamal Abdul Nasser's time). Like i said, Omanis, Yemenis, Emiratis and etc are a proud people, and they dont care how the whole world sees them and etc, and their only interest is pursuing the happiness of their own kind only which is why they aren't pan-arabists or anything like that. If Kurds have beef with the Syrians and etc, dont put these people in the same position to other Arabs who did nothing wrong with Kurds. Unlike Turkey and Iran, there are over 30 arab countries in existence with each having their own distinct identity, culture, heritage and even mindset, so its no fair to put these people the same as the arabs who are doing these things to your kind. Being an Arab is a pan-ethnic identity, nothing more.

Last Online
    12-06-2023 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Berber
    Ancestry
    Earth.
    Country
    Belgium
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1b1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 970
    Given: 1,286

0 Not allowed!

I'm for the creation of a state for every ethnicity including Kurds, but the "Greater Kurdistan" appear to be exagerrated, I'm for a Kurdistan that includes northern Irak "excl Assyrian lands", southeastern Anatolia and northwestern Iran.

This map appear spurious to me:

I will opt for a state in the dark green area, and southeast part with light green.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

1 Not allowed!

''Assyrians'' or Nestorian Christian Arameans/Syriacs are too few in numbers to have a state of their own.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

I also think it might be good to create an independent Kurdistan, but don't know what the right borders should be, other than that it should include the Kurdish region of Iraq for sure.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    I honestly don't care what the world thinks of us. Whether they like us or not doesn't mean anything to me whatsoever. Look at the Japanese people as a prime example. Do they look like they care what the Gaijin(foreigners) think of them? No, and that's why they have something with most northern MEs lack and that is self respect. I love Saladin also, and he is considered to be one of my all time favorite heroes since childhood, but that doesn't mean i want to associate myself to any people other than to people that i truly consider to be my friends. Libyans, Tunisians, Iraqis and many Arabians are the only peoples that i truly consider to be my friends, the rest are secondary or have no importance to me or to my people. Whatever the Kurds, Azeris, Iranians, Turks, Armenians and etc do to each other and to others is none of our business, and i don't care what happens to either people. Lebanon is those screwed up countries that cares more about outsiders than to their own, and the reason why Armenians are given so much rights and etc in Lebanon is because they are Christians not because on what happened to them during WW1 and took pity for them. Have you watched the movie, Scott Pilgrim vs the world? Im more like that, and i dont care what the world see us. Whats important is ensuring our happiness and peace, and Omanis and Emiratis do just that.
    Yes I know dude, I don't care about North Mideasterners as well. I only care about my people Bedouins and their related kin regardless of religion, this includes the mixed Omanis and Soctorans. A Christian Bedouin is indeed my brother and more so than the North Mideast populations mentioned even if they are Muslims Also the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan is not our concern. Lebanon has nothing and has contributed nothing. There was several North Mideasteners bashing my people to get acceptance by Europeans. Which shows them to lack self-respect. We Southern Mideasterners on the other hand are creating successful states like the UAE and Oman, and what the North Mideast is doing all of it is failed states. This why many Bedouins want to create their own Bedouin federation. Just to to let you know all my mom's friends are either Palestinians and Bedouins, and many of the latter are Christians, we visit them on Xmas and such, you know why because they are truly our people. Christian Bedouins have always been with us they never betrayed us and are proud of their Arabian and Bedouin culture. If you hate Bedouins, I can never be your friend it's that simple and most North Mideast bash us to be White, yet we are far marginalized than they are.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information