Thread: Macedonians Like Croats More Than Serbs

Last Online
    01-28-2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dardanian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    trolls who mixed with illyrian gods and and then came to mix with bardhyll an illyrian king and so o
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    pred atlantoid with borreby and dinarid influences
    Politics
    no more pussies
    Religion
    chickz want me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,387
    Given: 2,630

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    They already have more rights in Macedonia than ethnic Macedonians
    we dont,we are being discriminated all the time,today albo guy was arrested just for expressing his opinion by burning a flag while monkeys didnt get arrested when they burned albo flag

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-14-2020 @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Al
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,263
    Given: 1,460

0 Not allowed!

They already have more rights in Macedonia than ethnic Macedonians
    How so?

Last Online
    04-16-2021 @ 05:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic
    Ancestry
    Southeastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 594

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by iNird View Post
    How so?
    Albos are tolerated way more than Macedonians are. They can get away easy with doing illegal stuff just because they're a minority. And the Macedonian government makes sure they all get welfare and/or jobs, while some Macedonians are literally starving and dirt poor and they still can't get those things.

Last Online
    11-17-2022 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Vasojević clan
    Country
    Montenegro
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Norid
    Politics
    Pan-Slavicism
    Hero
    dralos
    Religion
    Holly Cow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 757
    Given: 335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dralos View Post
    we dont,we are being discriminated all the time,today albo guy was arrested just for expressing his opinion by burning a flag while monkeys didnt get arrested when they burned albo flag
    great way to expres his love towards the country that he is living in
    you have your own country. burn some flags there. let neighbouring countries to live in peace.
    "Ne zanesi se za velike pobjede, koje s' prosutom krvlju zemlje i gradove obaraju, no se zanesi i za male pobjede, tek koje božanski dišu i mirišu!"
    Vojvoda Marko Miljanov Popović

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Al
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Albos are tolerated way more than Macedonians are. They can get away easy with doing illegal stuff just because they're a minority.
    This is an unbased claim and there really is no way to refute this or prove it. Do you have some examples?

And the Macedonian government makes sure they all get welfare and/or jobs, while some Macedonians are literally starving and dirt poor and they still can't get those things.
    Jobs? I'm assuming you are referring to public jobs since private jobs are up to the employers (who I would assume to be predominately Macedonian and I would assume these private employers employ favorably to people of their ethnic origin.) According to the latest information, Albanians (and other minorities) are still underrepresented in government jobs.

Last year’s percentage of Albanians employed in the civil service was 17.2 per cent, far from the goal of 25 per cent, which represents the percentage of Albanians in Macedonia's population. The increase from 2010 to 2011 was only 0.3 per cent.
    And something like 17% is a big improvement compared to the situation 10-15 years ago. Macedonians are engrained with this mentality that government jobs are "theirs" (this is something that is a product of the Tito era) therefore, the increase participation of Albanians is deemed as "Albanians are taking our jobs." Well the reality of the situation is Macedonians are still overrepresented in the public force. Whether you want to argue that these Albanians are not qualified for their position is another story. And I would agree that many of them are not qualified.......but I don't think the situation differs from Macedonians. These jobs are given to those with connections not qualifications for Macedonians and Albanians alike. And since Macedonians have historically been dominant in the public sector and will continue to give their cousins, friends, political allies, etc these jobs.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ers-employment

Albanians have a much higher unemployment rate in Macedonia as well.

Albanians in Macedonia are dirt poor as well. The Albanians that are well off IMO have relatives that work abroad and send money back. There are other business owners that do well for themselves as well. Other than these two groups, Albanians are just as poor if not poorer than their Macedonian counterparts IMO.
    Last edited by iNird; 06-23-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Last Online
    04-16-2021 @ 05:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic
    Ancestry
    Southeastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 594

0 Not allowed!

This is an unbased claim and there really is no way to refute this or prove it. Do you have some examples?
    Yes, there are MANY examples. It is well known here that in the Albanian villages, no one pays the bills for electricity, but they are tolerated and no one dares cut off the power to their properties.

Albanians in Macedonia are dirt poor as well. The Albanians that are well off IMO have relatives that work abroad and send money back. There are other business owners that do well for themselves as well. Other than these two groups, Albanians are just as poor if not poorer than their Macedonian counterparts IMO.
    Actually, Albanians here are known to be rich. Just look at Albanian villages, all you see is new, big houses while Macedonian villages only have few old poor people living there and their houses are falling apart. Some Macedonian girls have Albo boyfriends just because they are known to have a lot of money.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Al
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, there are MANY examples. It is well known here that in the Albanian villages, no one pays the bills for electricity, but they are tolerated and no one dares cut off the power to their properties.
    My uncle in Macedonia pays the amount of electricity comparable to what I do in the United States. Again I think these are just stereotypes. I don't bring up stereotypes that Albanians are discriminated by police either. Even last year on my trip back from Albania I saw how we were treated at the borders (Albanian/Macedonian border.) All the Macedonians were allowed to pass from Albania, with no issues. They even cut the line and they weren't checked at all. But the Albanians emigrants coming from Italy had to wait on one line while the Macedonian patrol guards would inspect each car to find something they could declare and make a few euros. But oh ye, the border did have one Albanian border patrol there. The lil house negro to make sure he kept the Albanians in check because the Albanians were complaining about the situation. Didn't matter what we said. We waited for hours while the few Makos would pass us. Great minority rights.

Actually, Albanians here are known to be rich. Just look at Albanian villages, all you see is new, big houses while Macedonian villages only have few old poor people living there and their houses are falling apart. Some Macedonian girls have Albo boyfriends just because they are known to have a lot of money.
    I know the general Macedonian stereotype, Albanians have big houses and nice cars because they sell drugs and perform in other illegal activities. Truth is, most of them are houses financed by emigrants. I have a big house as well in Macedonia, larger than the one I have in the West, too bad it's empty 11 out of the 12 months. My father's brother who also lives in the West but is not as successful, resides in the old house my father lived in.

Many villages are also abandoned in general, that's what happens when everyone moves to the West or to urban centers like Skopje.

I've been to Skopje before and wonder how all the nice cars with Skopje license plates could be afforded. Where I'm from, most of the nice cars have license plates from Switzerland, Germany, Italy, etc. I guess I should just assume Macedonians are rich, eh?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

I've been to Skopje before and wonder how all the nice cars with Skopje license plates could be afforded. Where I'm from, most of the nice cars have license plates from Switzerland, Germany, Italy, etc. I guess I should just assume Macedonians are rich, eh?
    You make me think of an occurrence when I was walking by the opera house I saw a car parked in a lot nearby that had American license plate of a state I can't remember which but I found that extremely weird. I don't think it was a fancy car at all but still I couldn't believe the owner brought it all the way from the US to Macedonia.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Al
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Беляковски View Post
    You make me think of an occurrence when I was walking by the opera house I saw a car parked in a lot nearby that had American license plate of a state I can't remember which but I found that extremely weird. I don't think it was a fancy car at all but still I couldn't believe the owner brought it all the way from the US to Macedonia.
    He's the smart Balkanite. The dumb Balkanite brings a Mercedes to show off in the Balkans while drives a Hyundai in the United States.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Soon Albanians will have THE rights in Macedonia when they claim it as Kosovo

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information