Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Turkey recognize Armenian Genocide?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2020 @ 07:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,263
    Given: 5,005

0 Not allowed!

A little less hypocrisy (and hypocracy) and we'd all be much better..

Last Online
    02-10-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Anatolia and Balkans
    Country
    Turkey
    Hero
    Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,015
    Given: 1,819

0 Not allowed!

"If Turks were (thieves) and (brigands) like (Europeans claim, the) Armenians (would not) have had their prosperous lives, which continued until 1896"

General Mayewsky, Ambassador to Erzurum and Van, commenting on massacres by Armenians in the late 19th Century, translated from the Russian language, "The Statistic of Van and Bitlis Provinces," Ottoman Military Printing Office (1914)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Armenians killed about 250.000 people in just few years before being deported out from eastern Anatolia. Some eastern Anatolian cities like Erzurum, Van, Sivas has been totally destroyed and razed to the ground as well as totally massacring it`s inhabitants with the help of Russian army. This is fully documented with the letters and telegrams of Armenian leaders writing like "There is not even a Turkish cattle remained alive in Erzurum, let alone people". Thats exactly why Armenians never desires to go to the war crimes court in Hague because we can easily open the ugly chapters in their history. So, instead they prefer the likes of Sarkozy in France to handle this issue in parliaments with deputies who are totally ignorant to the real history.

Armenian deportation from Anatolia was totally justified. If same thing would happen today, i wouldn't even wait for the death of 250.000 Turks to deport them out.

Turkey will not recognize anything `till Armenians recognizes the massacre of 250.000 Turks and Kurds committed by them during a period of a year `till 1915. There will be no peace between Armenia and Turkey before the Armenian leaders comes to eastern Anatolia and see the mass graves of 100s of Turkish civilians burned alive by their armed gangs.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-17-2012 @ 09:13 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

1 Not allowed!

This is just exposure of Turkish nationalist mindset.They are one of the biggest narcissoids .They love themself too much and think they are the best,they view Europeans with highly negative stance.

Just look what they are doing to Armenians and Kurds now.

They describe Kurds as subhuman terrorists with all their force while they play a game that Armenians should apologize firstly.Go figure it.

Last Online
    02-10-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Anatolia and Balkans
    Country
    Turkey
    Hero
    Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,015
    Given: 1,819

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by optimus View Post
    This is just exposure of Turkish nationalist mindset.They are one of the biggest narcissoids .They love themself too much and think they are the best,they view Europeans with highly negative stance.
    Oh dear, cry me a river

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by optimus View Post
    Just look what they are doing to Armenians and Kurds now.

They describe Kurds as subhuman terrorists with all their force while they play a game that Armenians should apologize firstly.Go figure it.
    So what? I should have hide the fact that Armenians also massacred Kurds during WW-1 just because of our current problems with the Kurds? Why would i do that? Yes, the current PKK terrorist Kurds are subhumans but this doesn't change the fact that their ancestors has been massacred by the Armenians.

Armenians started to massacre Turks and Kurds at first. They did that in the name of creating their mythical Armenian kingdom. They failed to do so and rightfully deported out afterwards.

Now, who should apologize who? Should we apologize them for preventing the creation of Armenian kingdom inside Turkey? No, i will never apologize for that.

Around 100.000 Armenians living in Turkey today but there was more than 2 million indigenous Azerbaijani Turks living in today`s Armenia before 1920s. Today, there is not even single Azeri in Armenia. Where are they, what happened to millions of Azerbaijanis in there?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turk1071 View Post
    Oh dear, cry me a river
    hehe shifting as always,couple of facts are not crying,but your staunch narcissism don't let you aknowledge.Turkish diaspora are known as the biggest whinners in Western Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    So what? I should have hide the fact that Armenians also massacred Kurds during WW-1 just because of our current problems with the Kurds? Why would i do that? Yes, the current PKK terrorist Kurds are subhumans but this doesn't change the fact that their ancestors has been massacred by the Armenians.

Armenians started to massacre Turks and Kurds at first. They did that in the name of creating their mythical Armenian kingdom. They failed to do so and rightfully deported out afterwards.

Now, who should apologize who? Should we apologize them for preventing the creation of Armenian kingdom inside Turkey? No, i will never apologize for that.

Around 100.000 Armenians living in Turkey today but there was more than 2 million indigenous Azerbaijani Turks living in today`s Armenia before 1920s. Today, there is not even single Azeri in Armenia. Where are they, what happened to millions of Azerbaijanis in there?
    Armenians are very ancient people living in East-Anatolia,while since when the ethnonym Turk came in use?How come Armenians want to create a state inside Turkey when you are just a bunch of invaders yourself and have no historical basis in comparison with Armenian pretensions.

And i sense the double hypocrisy here,i bet that you don't give a fuck about Kurds at all but now since the situation calls for it you put the killing of Kurds as your pretext.Turkish goverment has done alot of atrocities against Kurdish population and putting that guilt to the PKK.

Btw do you have any reliable unbiased source for your claim Armenians massacring Kurds/Turks before that.

Also Azeris are just Turkic speaking Iranians and they have nothing to do with areas that are populated by Armenians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Btw do you have any reliable unbiased source for your claim Armenians massacring Kurds/Turks before that.
    I cant be arsed to present sources to you because i know that it wont change anything for you. If you are curious, then search for yourself. I just briefly explained the Turkey`s stance to you. If you don't like that, then fine by me but i really wondered why a Macedonian interesting with Armenian issue that much? What for? Whats got to do with you while you clearly have no idea what happened in Anatolia during WW-1? Are you an Armenian imposter or something?

Also Azeris are just Turkic speaking Iranians and they have nothing to do with areas that are populated by Armenians.
    Azeris are iranic? According to whom? Then why they are speaking Turkish for 1000s of years? show me a proof of their Iranian speaking ancestry. And whats this got to do with the fact that the extermination of two million Azerbaijani people in today`s Armenia after 1920s? Regardless of Iranians or Turks, they have been exterminated and expelled out from there. That was my point.

And who says that the present day Armenians are same as the Armenians of 2000 years ago? How you know?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    I cant be arsed to present sources to you because i know that it wont change anything for you. If you are curious, then search for yourself. I just briefly explained the Turkey`s stance to you. If you don't like that, then fine by me but i really wondered why a Macedonian interesting with Armenian issue that much? What for? Whats got to do with you while you clearly have no idea what happened in Anatolia during WW-1? Are you an Armenian imposter or something?
    You are just out of arguments and that is why you accuse me of being Armenian.I have writen in Macedonian with members here.So you fail.

I just asked out of curiosity.It seems to be a common theme talking about this in internet.And you have no reliable sources regarding that what i have asked for.You have conflicting writing.Sorry,but you need to recognize the unjustice your ancestors have made to Armenian people.

Azeris are iranic? According to whom? Then why they are speaking Turkish for 1000s of years? show me a proof of their Iranian speaking ancestry. And whats this got to do with the fact that the extermination of two million Azerbaijani people in today`s Armenia after 1920s? Regardless of Iranians or Turks, they have been exterminated and expelled out from there.

And who says that the present day Armenians are same as the Armenians of 2000 years ago? How you know?
    Azeris are Turkic speaking Iranians,every sane person knows that.Every scholar supports that.It seems that only your mindset believes what you want to.

Armenians are native there where they belong.Their DNA speaks about this.Your argument is flawed.Try it harded.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2013 @ 10:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Ancestry
    Central Anatolian Turk & Crimean Tatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 54

0 Not allowed!

Optimus is probably an armenian imposter
    Hundreds of thousands of Turks and Kurds killed in eastern anatolia by armenians with the help of their russian masters.

and about Azeris; they were Turkish-speakers and Turkic rulers of iran for last 1000 years you idiot.
    Last edited by Pecheneg; 06-25-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information