United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Question Clothing?

When we got up to the cashier another cashier walks up to me and hands a ten dollar bill to me and says someone left this for you and said it was to buy your daughter a pair of shoes!!!!!
    Hope you don't mind me borrowing your quote Lady Lyfing, but this part made me thinking about some things, yeah, it is gonna be another rant, hate, spiteful etc thread but really, what else is coming from this shitty society. It is definitely not based on your story but it just reminded me on another thing I hate this world for haha

People place way too much into material crap, like clothing, I mean, I don't advocate walking around dressed as a bum and smell on cheap wine and shit but c'mon, as long as it is clean and tasteful who cares about clothes, it's just thing you wear, it does not make what you are and even many people say it does it still comes inside of a person, so such opinions are really lame, I can understand when teenagers wanna look cool or 'express' themselves by joining numerous sub-cultures, punks, metalheads, goths, visigoths, skinheads, whatever but when you overcome that phase isn't there more than how are you dressed??

I mean, I wear my 3 years old jeans as it still fits me, I also have ancient t-shirts, and the new ones that I buy I could not care less is it 'in' or not, it's usually just a pale black or some other colour shirt, yeah, I do buy a bit more expensive stuff but not cause I want to look good for other retards and sluts that find that important but just because i want it to last longer so I don't bother with shopping in two weeks, I have a black combat jacket and a leather one since high-school and just recently got new 300 euros one, heavy brown winter jacket, and expect it to last for like next 5-10 years, also got new rather expensive 300+ snickers and I am set, but stuff I wore before these ones also lasted for 5 years or so

I mean, why people put so much attention to it, it's just a material bull crap, as long as it is clean it is good enough, so many people put too much into clothing and also how other people look, it's the person underneath, not a freaking doll designed to wear the clothes.

And in the end, I do respect and understand everyone have their style of clothing and I think that IS a good thing that we are not all mindless morons that look the same and buy the very same t-shirt because some faggot wore it on a fashion week in Milan, but people judge others based on their cloths way too much, including me, but seriously, when I see a dude in black panties and tight white pants I do feel like punching him, or when I see 16 years old girl dressed as a complete slut, I do judge too, but damn, most of the time I really really don't do such things and could not care less what you have on as long as you're right as a person.

Just not to make thread as one of my frustration threads that no one gives a shit about but make me feel good when i take it out of me lol there goes an actual question

how much is clothing important to you, and what do you usually wear?
    Last edited by Svarog; 06-11-2009 at 08:48 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-16-2019 @ 06:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 20

0 Not allowed!

I like my clothing to be clean and comfortable, above all. I dress very simply (almost plainly), and I almost exclusively wear skirts, except when it's really cold outside. My mother tells me I had an aversion to wearing trousers even as a small child, and I cried unless I could wear a dress.

The Dog Days Are Over Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-29-2013 @ 07:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/English/American
    Ethnicity
    Pretty
    Ancestry
    Scotland/England/America
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Politics
    Rather Not
    Religion
    half Atheist/half Spiritul/Nature
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Hello Svarog ,

I agree with you. Being a women I do enjoy cute clothes but have never been one to go crazy over them, like other women. I like to be comfortable most of all. When I was in high school and worked me and my friends could then go spend our money on ourselves and they always wanted to go to the expensive store and spend 50 bucks on 1 shirt. I'd always prefer to go to a less expensive store and get 5 shirts for 50 bucks And, I am still like that til this day. We have tons of thrift stores here, I don't go to them as much as I should but I bring it up because even though their clothing may not be " new " it is still new to whoever buys it right ....

We also have the Unclaimed Baggage store here where its peoples lost airplane luggage, or unclaimed I should say. They have some really interesting things, and not just clothes. It all seems to be sold at a very reasonable price. up

I do view it as a let down at how society puts so much into clothing and looks. Luckily, I've never been that way.

Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha Female
    Ethnicity
    Onogondur Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    They drank from skulls...
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Pontisch
    Politics
    gynecocracy
    Religion
    The Sun/ The Moon/ The Stars
    Relationship Status
    Not your future girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

I tend to wear clothes I like, no matter how old are they and what is the current fashion. Against fashion myself, think that is just way to get people's money. I often buy clothes from second hand shops, since usually don't like models offered in others and that everyone has the same style.
    Have few pairs of jeans, some worn for years, band shirts (normal and girlies), plain shirts and that's all. The most important is to look clean and decent, not sexy, fashionable or elegant.
    “The truth is lived, not taught."
    Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda
    Void aka Dusan

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Picardie
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

I wear simple but decent clothes, well at least not to be taken for a bum.

Nike, reebok, adidas, versace being some I like.
    It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary.

Last Online
    07-28-2017 @ 01:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Well, this is usually how I roam around, have some nice 'fancy' pieces of clothes (for the moms ) but usually it is like casual slightly alternate way of clothing, the one that fits me and make me feel comfortable, addition to that I know no dudes will be grabbing my ass

Click me!!

Click me to undress me!!

O frabjous day! callooh callay!! Heimmacht's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-11-2022 @ 12:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    The Netherlands , Austria, Hungary, Czech republic, Russia.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordid
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

I agree with you on the quality part, if you buy somewhat more expensive clothes then they usually last longer!
    Even if I wanted to save money on clothing I couldnt, the numerous outfits that I have/wear (not to mention the jewelry and make-up that goes with them) are ways of expressing myself.
    Only during the working day I look like a wallflower haha .

raping your mind, since 1992. Paleo's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-13-2010 @ 01:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gaelic/pictish/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish, and Afrikaans.
    Ancestry
    Gaelic, pictish, Frisians, Norse.
    Country
    Scotland
    Region
    Scotland
    Politics
    Libertarian, Traditionalist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

sometimes like this (gayness not included)

mostly something like this though

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

In the summer, it's all about comfy.

Come winter it's about survival.

Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha Female
    Ethnicity
    Onogondur Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    They drank from skulls...
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Pontisch
    Politics
    gynecocracy
    Religion
    The Sun/ The Moon/ The Stars
    Relationship Status
    Not your future girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heimmacht View Post
    I agree with you on the quality part, if you buy somewhat more expensive clothes then they usually last longer!
    Even if I wanted to save money on clothing I couldnt, the numerous outfits that I have/wear (not to mention the jewelry and make-up that goes with them) are ways of expressing myself.
    Only during the working day I look like a wallflower haha .
    Yes, you are right about expensive clothes, but only classical jeans, shirts, suits and so on.
    I don't find any "high fashion" clothes with great quality, since they are made to be changed every season.
    “The truth is lived, not taught."
    Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda
    Void aka Dusan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information