Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 89% of Republicans Think Iran Nuclear Attack on Israel Likely; 63% Think Iraq Had WMD

Banned
    Last Online
    05-08-2020 @ 02:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slav
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslavian
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b (M423)
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med with Dinarid influence
    Politics
    Whatever you want, I'm against it
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 693
    Given: 850

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    Ahmadinejad has stated that he would like to see Israel "wiped off the map."
    People still believe this blatant misquotation and falsification?

He stated he would like the Israeli regime to be removed from power and that it will likely self-destruct from within.

He did not state categorically "Hurrr durr Imma towelhead and Im gonna blow up some J00z cuz da Quran told me to!"

Seriously, stop swallowing the propaganda whole.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Wildling
    Ancestry
    Cumbria, Scotland, Northumberland, Shetland
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,710
    Given: 5,851

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrhbosnian Vanguard View Post
    Why are the biggest morons always on the right?
    Left have the annoying, thou shall not or lovey dovey types. Right have the annoying paranoid types.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2019 @ 07:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    troo Europian
    Ethnicity
    Latinized dark haired NE European
    Ancestry
    75% North Romania,25% South Romania
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Sami People
    Y-DNA
    not tested yet
    mtDNA
    not tested yet
    Taxonomy
    untermenschen with ubermenschen vibe
    Politics
    Romania uber alles
    Hero
    NoHeroesForMe
    Religion
    christian orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 1,731

0 Not allowed!

Well I think Iran needs first nuclear weapons to be able to able to launch a nuclear attack on Israel.
    So biggest problem here is the fact Iran does not have nuclear weapons.

Last Online
    03-30-2015 @ 05:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Ethnicity
    Sheeptard
    Ancestry
    Balkans
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Religion
    Agnostic-non religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Fury View Post
    Both political parties get their marching orders from AIPAC and Israel.
    This. I wouldn't expect less from any US politician who gets their funding from a bunch of rich jews. It's practically mandatory for US politicians to be pro-Israel/Zionism..

Last Online
    01-29-2021 @ 08:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

No wonder they chose Romney over Paul - most of them are ignorant fools.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-08-2020 @ 02:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slav
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslavian
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b (M423)
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med with Dinarid influence
    Politics
    Whatever you want, I'm against it
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 693
    Given: 850

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    Mate, they are not rightist or leftist. These people have no real political or social aims for the people. They have no religion, no nationality either. They only believe in money and absolute power.
    Well it's more nefarious than that in the grand scheme of things.

Population reduction is the ultimate aim of the global elite; a 6 billion-strong citizenry with this much access to information will never be manageable regardless of how concerted and brazen the globalists become in pushing people towards a singularity where national borders don't exist and everyone's drinking from the same poisoned water, eating the same processed shit, watching the same garbage on their mass-produced consumer goods, working for the same multinational corporations until their 80 and dying of the same perfectly curable diseases that spread via conveniently-timed pandemics.

Some of my favourite quotes (and yes these are frighteningly real):

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond , whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us."

George H.W. Bush to journalist Sarah McClendon.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

"It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its for military intimidation."

Zbigniew Brzezinski -The Grand Chessboard, 1997

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

- Paul Warburg

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, 'I foresee a time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.'"

Zbigniew Brezinski, Between Two Ages, America's Role in the Technotronic Era 1970

"The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."

Zbigniew Brezinski, Between Two Ages, America's Role in the Technotronic Era 1970

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in 1922.

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, 1936 issue of The New York Times.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by romanul View Post
    Well I think Iran needs first nuclear weapons to be able to able to launch a nuclear attack on Israel.
    So biggest problem here is the fact Iran does not have nuclear weapons.
    If Iran would really have nuclear technology, then not USA nor Israel could possibly dare to attack Iran anyway because nuclear warheads attached on their 1000s of high tech missiles and the geo-strategical location of their country would make them untouchable by any foreign power`s military intervention. If that would be the case, it would only be possible to destroy Iran from inside, by a civil war. Thats exactly why Israel is in such a hurry to destroy Iran before they advance to nuclear tech.

If they attack Iran by saying that they have WMD, you can be sure that Iran absolutely doesn't have such weapons.

Last Online
    08-03-2012 @ 10:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian-Irish
    Ancestry
    Italy and Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Republicans are idiots. They'll believe anything.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2017 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gospodine View Post
    People still believe this blatant misquotation and falsification?

He stated he would like the Israeli regime to be removed from power and that it will likely self-destruct from within.

He did not state categorically "Hurrr durr Imma towelhead and Im gonna blow up some J00z cuz da Quran told me to!"

Seriously, stop swallowing the propaganda whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrhbosnian Vanguard View Post
    I think that there are more than enough videos only on YT obliterating that claim.

[YOUTUBE]4mScWWtRfGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Fair enough, I was not aware that his quote was taken out of context.

But what about this?
    [YOUTUBE]FckLO8HcNyo[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257

0 Not allowed!

The conservatives are just as bad as the democrats, just in another way, so in reality both are insidious forces, which is why I will probably vote for an independent president. I mean you can say that its a lesser of two evils to pick Mitt Romney over Barack Obama, but at the same time I would be highly suspect of Mitt Romney, who seems like a highly shifty and untrustworthy character.

The thing about conservatives in the U.S. that bothers me is they always believe they are so right in a dogmatic sense and that the other side is just so wrong. Most of these people are uninformed and uneducated, and can not realize that the party system is merely a dialectic through which the elites acquire and gain their power. Division is the formula through which the plutocrats, secret governmental agencies, and the mega-governmental elites are able to channel the power towards themselves, which allows them to manipulate these political figures as mere puppets.

Conservatives think they are conservatives, but they are not much different from the leftist liberals in this country, and both are technically classical liberals, so conservatism in the West is fraudulent and a false reality, which unfortunately many people believe they believe in.

The other issue is that many conservatives are also fueled with religious fundamentalism to the point where they set up their own totalitarian anti-establishment movement reacting in a sensitive way whenever their religious freedoms are deemed to be threatened.

The problem here is that they can't separate politics and religion, and thus there religious beliefs are merely secular in their origins, but they have this illusion that their politics is some divinely inspired code of law, when in reality its ironically that of their warped and corrupted opponent.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information