Ethnicity
    Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

The amazing thing about homosexuality is that every nation doesn't have the same % of homos. You would think if it were genetic, and natural, that every nation would have roughly the same amount. But Americans, English have more homosexuals than other European nations on average. Why? Perhaps due to soy. Perhaps due to the fluoride in the water, I'm not sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baltic_Pagan View Post
    The amazing thing about homosexuality is that every nation doesn't have the same % of homos. You would think if it were genetic, and natural, that every nation would have roughly the same amount. But Americans, English have more homosexuals than other European nations on average. Why? Perhaps due to soy. Perhaps due to the fluoride in the water, I'm not sure.
    That's bullshit. You have about the same ratio everywhere. Europe and the Americas just have more of them who are openly homosexual (and would be available for statistical purposes) because in other parts of the world people hide in shame over their orientation and never tell anyone.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-06-2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    That's bullshit. You have about the same ratio everywhere. Europe and the Americas just have more of them who are openly homosexual (and would be available for statistical purposes) because in other parts of the world people hide in shame over their orientation and never tell anyone.
    no, the homosexuality rate in America is above France. And France is a more liberal & tolerant nation. Why is this? Well look up QueerbyChoice, actual gay male homosexual sodomites advocate that homosexuality is a choice. If gay male homosexuals were genetic, then there would have been some sort of gay gene found.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

no, the homosexuality rate in America is above France. And France is a more liberal & tolerant nation. Why is this? Well look up QueerbyChoice, actual gay male homosexual sodomites advocate that homosexuality is a choice. If gay male homosexuals were genetic, then there would have been some sort of gay gene found.
    Well, I don't know the reason for homosexuality but I can say from first-hand experience, it's not a choice, at least not generally (people can decide later to TRY dating their same sex despite having never done it, and experiment however). Anyone who tells me I chose to be gay needs to stop and think about how they're not me, they don't know me, and they don't have the right to tell me about myself in that way.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, I don't know the reason for homosexuality but I can say from first-hand experience, it's not a choice, at least not generally (people can decide later to TRY dating their same sex despite having never done it, and experiment however). Anyone who tells me I chose to be gay needs to stop and think about how they're not me, they don't know me, and they don't have the right to tell me about myself in that way.
    I know of a man that was gay but decided to come out of homosexuality and embrace Christianity. I know of several people like that. I think for most it is a lifestyle choice and they can leave/come as they please. Somewhat like an exotic fetish. There are others who were abused as children and have turned homosexual. It doesn't have to be sexual abuse either.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know of a man that was gay but decided to come out of homosexuality and embrace Christianity. I know of several people like that. I think for most it is a lifestyle choice and they can leave/come as they please. Somewhat like an exotic fetish. There are others who were abused as children and have turned homosexual. It doesn't have to be sexual abuse either.
    He's still gay, he just is brainwashed by his religion into thinking he was cured of it. He's choosing not to act on his homosexual desires because in his mind, God is watching over him and curing him.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He's still gay, he just is brainwashed by his religion into thinking he was cured of it. He's choosing not to act on his homosexual desires because in his mind, God is watching over him and curing him.
    How do you know people can't be brainwashed into gay culture? Like what happens in prison

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

How do you know people can't be brainwashed into gay culture? Like what happens in prison
    I never said they couldn't, and I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I did not choose to be gay, and neither did the vast majority of my gay and lesbian friends. When other guys were starting to be interested in girls, I wasn't. Even when I tried.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I never said they couldn't, and I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I did not choose to be gay, and neither did the vast majority of my gay and lesbian friends. When other guys were starting to be interested in girls, I wasn't. Even when I tried.
    I hear this argument a lot, I would argue that these people haven't met the right woman.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I hear this argument a lot, I would argue that these people haven't met the right woman.
    Because for me there is no right woman.. I am not interested in women, I find the vagina sexually repulsive, and nothing can change that and I shouldn't have to change who I am.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information