PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Would you date/marry someone of a different religion? - Page 90

View Poll Results: Would you date someone of a different religion?

Voters
440. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

270 61.36%
  • No

170 38.64%
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date/marry someone of a different religion?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,406
    Given: 1,560

0 Not allowed!

No

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Are you denying there are no English Muslims ? I'm sure there are croat Muslims too right ? Or are you not aware that Islam isn't new to Europe ?
    You are answering me with question, same bullshit which every muslim from Asia or Africa is doing when I ask him or her why did she/he came to Europe if they love Islam same as life.

I am awared there are some converted English, who converted into Islam like 10, 20 or 30 years ago, because they're IDIOTS, just like I know some Croats who converted to Islam (but that's rare), there are no Croats as Muslims, those who are Muslims, you mistaken them with Bosniaks, all in all, there are around 1% of Muslims in Croatia.

But all this was not my question to you, I was asking YOU as you, because you are not English in ethnic way, so, if you're not ethnically English and you LOVE ISLAM THAT MUCH, why not staying in your original country then? I dont see any logic what so ever behind your move to move to England in that case, or your parents.

Wouldn't it be so much better for you if you stayed in your original mother country if you love Islam that much, now you came to England which is secular country with Judeo-Christian tradition from past.

I mean, if you or your parents moved to England because of better salary why didn't you go to Saudi Arabia or Kuwait, or Oman? They are your MUSLIM BROTHERS and they have great salaries, so how come?
    Last edited by Robocop; 01-18-2021 at 10:40 AM.

Last Online
    04-20-2021 @ 10:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    White (Adopted)
    Ancestry
    Adopted .
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Center, leans left
    Hero
    George Washington, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Theodore Roosevelt, JFK
    Religion
    Secular but open minded (cultural christian)
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 65

0 Not allowed!

Yes. Love is love.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,311
    Given: 1,209

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    You are answering me with question, same bullshit which every muslim from Asia or Africa is doing when I ask him or her why did she/he came to Europe if they love Islam same as life.

I am awared there are some converted English, who converted into Islam like 10, 20 or 30 years ago, because they're IDIOTS, just like I know some Croats who converted to Islam (but that's rare), there are no Croats as Muslims, those who are Muslims, you mistaken them with Bosniaks, all in all, there are around 1% of Muslims in Croatia.

But all this was not my question to you, I was YOU, because you are not English in ethnic way, so, if you're not ethnically English and you LOVE ISLAM THAT MUCH, why not staying in your original country then? I dont see any logic what so ever behind your move to move to England in that case, or your parents.

Wouldn't it be so much better for you if you stayed in your original mother country if you love Islam that much, now you came to England which is secular country with Judeo-Christian tradition from past.

I mean, if you or your parents moved to England because of better salary why didn't you go to Saudi Arabia or Kuwait, or Oman? They are your MUSLIM BROTHERS and they have great salaries, so how come?
    Get out of your superior complex you fool. Firstly I was not born anywhere other than England . Also secondly , mind your own damn buisness my angry little friend . Thirdly , isn't liberalism ( England is not a Christian country ) allows someone to have freedom of speech ? What happened ? Seems you need to get out of Croatia more and break from your negativity .

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Get out of your superior complex you fool. Firstly I was not born anywhere other than England . Also secondly , mind your own damn buisness my angry little friend . Thirdly , isn't liberalism ( England is not a Christian country ) allows someone to have freedom of speech ? What happened ? Seems you need to get out of Croatia more and break from your negativity .
    First of all I am not angry, you're the one who is angry obviously. You're not ethnically English and that's ok, you are born there, but WHY THE FUCK do you write this bullshit about Islam (and obviously it's your life, Islam is your life), so you could have choose to move from England and live amongst other Iranic or Arabic Muslims, am I right?

What about those camel-riders (Arabs) who came to England few years (not born there) ago who also talks about Islam 24 hours per day? Why the fuck did they come to England? I bet you're hanging out with some of those.

My question is not out of anger, but out of logic; why the fuck you and your Camel-riding friends won't go back to your Islamic SHARIA countries if they're so great?

And now you're talking about freedom of speech hahahahahhahahaha, I am dying of laughing man, I am dying... YOU are talking about freedom of speech? You with your mother fucking religion who considers women third rate citizens in your muslim "Vatican" Saudi Arabia? Your came to me to talk about freedom of speech?

GO FUCK YOURSELF hypocrite camel rider.

And this about "England is not Christian country", well it is secular country, but Judeo-Christianity is part of English tradition and history and architecture, nevermind what liberal-leftist sheep told you in England, and I know Muslim-Fascists like yourself are using those retard Liberals in UK for your goals, and you goal is; ISLAMIZATION, you are so happy when someone convert ha?

Well guess what, it's not like I am huge fan of Vatican, but remember this; as long as Vatican exists you camel riders will not occupy this continent, I dont like Vatican, but at least Vatican IS MY EVIL, my own evil, I dont need your fucking evil, I like my own evil, I don't need yours sick islamic sharia evil so I dont fucking care about your laws in Islam, I dont care about your culture or your fucking legacy, you should write me here about English legacy and tradition, you came to England, it's not the other way around.

P.S. I am more than happy with myself living in Croatia, there are no camel-riders on streets THANK GOD like in Londonistan.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First of all I am not angry, you're the one who is angry obviously. You're not ethnically English and that's ok, you are born there, but WHY THE FUCK do you write this bullshit about Islam (and obviously it's your life, Islam is your life), so you could have choose to move from England and live amongst other Iranic or Arabic Muslims, am I right?

What about those camel-riders (Arabs) who came to England few years (not born there) ago who also talks about Islam 24 hours per day? Why the fuck did they come to England? I bet you're hanging out with some of those.

My question is not out of anger, but out of logic; why the fuck you and your Camel-riding friends won't go back to your Islamic SHARIA countries if they're so great?

And now you're talking about freedom of speech hahahahahhahahaha, I am dying of laughing man, I am dying... YOU are talking about freedom of speech? You with your mother fucking religion who considers women third rate citizens in your muslim "Vatican" Saudi Arabia? Your came to me to talk about freedom of speech?

GO FUCK YOURSELF hypocrite camel rider.

And this about "England is not Christian country", well it is secular country, but Judeo-Christianity is part of English tradition and history and architecture, nevermind what liberal-leftist sheep told you in England, and I know Muslim-Fascists like yourself are using those retard Liberals in UK for your goals, and you goal is; ISLAMIZATION, you are so happy when someone convert ha?

Well guess what, it's not like I am huge fan of Vatican, but remember this; as long as Vatican exists you camel riders will not occupy this continent, I dont like Vatican, but at least Vatican IS MY EVIL, my own evil, I dont need your fucking evil, I like my own evil, I don't need yours sick islamic sharia evil so I dont fucking care about your laws in Islam, I dont care about your culture or your fucking legacy, you should write me here about English legacy and tradition, you came to England, it's not the other way around.

P.S. I am more than happy with myself living in Croatia, there are no camel-riders on streets THANK GOD like in Londonistan.
    You clesrly have PTOD ( post traumatic ottoman disorder ) . I couldn't even bring myself to read the rest of your disgusting response with your foul abusive language . Shows how much your intellect is considering you look like a grown man . All I know is you can act all tough online but would you say this to my face ?

Fyi I'm putting you on my ignore list , so don't bother replying anymore .

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You clesrly have PTOD ( post traumatic ottoman disorder ) . I couldn't even bring myself to read the rest of your disgusting response with your foul abusive language . Shows how much your intellect is considering you look like a grown man . All I know is you can act all tough online but would you say this to my face ?

Fyi I'm putting you on my ignore list , so don't bother replying anymore .
    Oh don't worry, we Croats were cutting Ottoman balls long before you were born, they never managed to defeat us; Croatian: Antemurale Christianitatis (Shield of Christianity), name given us by Pope.

You attacked Vienna trough Hungary, not trough Croatia, you CAMEL RIDER .

P.S. Oh dont you worry, I would say this to your face, Im not pussy like many English liberals around you, not only that I would tell you to your face, I would spit on Quran in front of your face.

CHEERS

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh don't worry, we Croats were cutting Ottoman balls long before you were born, they never managed to defeat us; Croatian: Antemurale Christianitatis (Shield of Christianity), name given us by Pope.

You attacked Vienna trough Hungary, not trough Croatia, you CAMEL RIDER .

P.S. Oh dont you worry, I would say this to your face, Im not pussy like many English liberals around you, not only that I would tell you to your face, I would spit on Quran in front of your face.

CHEERS
    Cool story buddy. You should watch the film "Goonies " . You remind me of a certain character lol

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Cool story buddy. You should watch the film "Goonies " . You remind me of a certain character lol

Say hello to that bitch Allah for me.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Say hello to that bitch Allah for me.
    The beauty is that the Quran is the recited word . Not the book . And Muslims burn the Quran when it's worn out instead of putting it in the trash . Oh don't worry , you will meet your creator when you die and you will wake up in your grave . He will remind you of all these things , just wait

Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread Information