European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    I think you may misunderstand the situation in America. I am 37 and have never spoken to a person who had been shot or had a family member shot. I have often lived in poor areas(I grew up in Chicago), as I do now.

The news is very misleading. Much of the violence they talk of is limited to areas where non European cultures predominate.

I own guns, my wife like owns a few. I believe most every home in this area has guns in it. I hear gun fire almost every day. Practice, hunting, sport.

A gun is a weapon, a tool. Nothing more.

Corrupt culture is the danger.
    It only takes one maniac to shoot a load of people though. I still think weapons caches are a better option in peace time for defence of the nation.
    In England farmers can own guns, beyond that you have to be a member of a shooting club. It's quite a pain in the arse though - every six months the police call to check you've got them stored in a gun safe. It would probably be easier to just require them to be stored at gun clubs really.
    Self defence doesn't require guns and it is a lot harder when the attacker also has a gun.

Shooting as a sport is fun, I've done a bit myself and know people that go shooting a few times each week. Public safety concerns me though, there are too many idiots about for me to think that relaxing the restrictions on guns would be in our interest.

Kretschmonaut Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-22-2018 @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    българин
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Discordianism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,090
    Given: 4,184

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by morski View Post
    Sounds good, but we are not eligible.

By the way along the line of the article Bulgaria just doubled its capacity to take in refugees and asylum seekers. If things in the MENA region continue to get shitier coupled with our own internal EU problems a refugee crisis and general increase in migration is not that inconceivable. Today I read in our local media that the UK is contemplating a proposal to change the rules on free movement of people in the EU. Their desire is to re-introduce visas for citizens of some of the EU memberstates.
    I must be related to baba Vanga.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information