Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

I met my current BF on Facebook, we were both on a Julius Evola admiration group and he added me.

I was in an unhappy relationship at the time, with a guy in his 40s who was an awesome guy as a person and a friend, but overall uninterested in love and commitment (he was a Buddhist who believed against any form of commitment to people or places).

The dude who added me on FB was, on the other hand, a decade younger than myself. I would have never thought this would be possible as in my life I was never attracted to younger men, considered them immature and uninteresting.

Nevertheless we became friends from Facebook, started chatting a lot, and then we started meeting and grew very fond of each other (I did not see him sexually at the time, but I admired him for his maturity and knowledge, which were remarkable for someone his age).

He expressed a love interest in me but I made it clear from the first encounter that I am in a relationship with another man. As we knew each other better, I confided the details of my relationship and he even offered me advice on how to handle it.

At some point we slipped and slept together, during a period where my regular partner and I had silently fallen out, even though we had not openly discussed the end of our relationship, but it was certainly implied by his disappearance.

The love interest of a much younger, very handsome and intelligent man flattered me. We dated for a short period of time during which my normal boyfriend was entirely absent and indifferent.

Then, at some point, my former boyfriend re-appeared in my life and asked for reunification.

I weighed things and decided that even though I was smitten with the young guy, the older guy, due to his age, and overall life circumstances, would be a better candidate for a long term relationship and potentially marriage, than the younger dude who was merely a student at the time.
    Plus, I had been very in love with the older guy in the past, and had spent a year with him, so this relationship seemed like a better investment.

So I explained my decision to the younger guy and he entirely respected it. He never bothered me after we broke it off.

We spent three months apart, during which, my reunification with the older guy sucked. It very soon became apparent that he was no longer interested in me sexually, and that his only reason for reuniting was insecurity and the fear of growing old alone.

I also grew to miss my former lover more and more, and eventually came in contact with him, only to see how he is doing.
    He confessed that he had been having a rough time coping with my absence and that he missed me as well.

So that was that - we met, we realized we had been in love the whole time, we are together eversince, for more than two years.

I dumped the other guy in 30 seconds over coffee and cookies, saying that it is obvious that our love interest has died and there is no point in beating a dead horse.

Me and the younger guy became an item and we are still very caring of each other, he has been extremely supportive and strong by my side and for that reason I cherish him, even though we both know that this relationship has no long term future.
    Besides, our life plans are different (plans I do not want to reveal here) so we just try to make the best of our experience while it last, until the time comes that our ways will part

And that, is my soap opera.

Matthias Corvinus
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno Ugric
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Szekler, Germans
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Hero
    Matthias Corvinus, Hungaria Kapitany, Franz Joseph
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,248
    Given: 1,489

0 Not allowed!

Nowhere. That`s the problem
    Prodigies appear in the oddest of places

Last Online
    11-06-2016 @ 01:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Alberta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Han Cholo; 10-11-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2015 @ 09:06 AM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,014
    Given: 18,435

0 Not allowed!

I deleted 2 posts: a unnecesary trolling one-liner and the follow-up answer. Please keep on topic and don't make these kind of stupid remarks if you don't have substantial question about the stories or if you lack a love storie to share.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2013 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I haven't got a current partner.

The last time I met a potential partner was on a Geography field trip to this campsite thing, there was a socially awkward but somewhat cute girl there from another school that we did activities with, but because we were both socially awkward neither of us said anything to each other. Then there's also the fact that she lived over 100 miles away from me so nothing would ever have come from it anyway.

Strong female:male ratio in this thread...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,125
    Given: 58,887

0 Not allowed!

didnt met her yet
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Anglicised Continental Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-30-2014 @ 07:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    France, Romania, Austria, Poland.
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordid + Pontid
    Politics
    Conservative-leaning moderate.
    Religion
    Earth-based spiritualist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 383
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

We met at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2008.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” -Tyrion Lannister, A Game Of Thrones

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-17-2023 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Maltese
    Country
    Malta
    Religion
    Zen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 6,583

0 Not allowed!

meh...

Oi you lots
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,132
    Given: 4,897

1 Not allowed!

Sexcam.

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

I had been in hospital for several weeks, I was taken to a new ward several floors beneath the one I had been staying in.
    A nurse on this new ward was very attractive, we got on we'll, we shared jokes and interacted in a friendly way.
    On leaving hospital a few weeks later we said our goodbye.
    In a supermarket a few months later I bumped into her again, we chatted and exchanged phone numbers, I promised to call her, which I did.
    We went out for meals together for a while and both realised we had feelings for each other... The rest is history.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information