PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
How did you meet your partner? - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: How did you meet your partner?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

I saw her in tv and contacted her. Yes, I was weak

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...sir%E9-Cordero

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    We sat right next to each other at work. We didn't hit it off right away because he is reserved and very sarcastic and I'm a goof and awkward. We eventually got to know one another better and hung out after work, and that's when the relationship began. We've been together for 5 years and were separated for about a year. The separation is what ultimately saved our relationship in the end. We will have two kiddos together. ^_^
    See, now that's how relationships are supposed to start... No apps, bars, whatever
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Last Online
    01-12-2023 @ 10:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Euro-mutt
    Ancestry
    European (North, South, East, and West).
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    U5b2c
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,985
    Given: 783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephK View Post
    EH?!?!? When did Baldur's Gate 3 become available? I thought it was still in beta
    It’s still in beta. We were both playing the beta at the time
    "Tainted souls who try to purify themselves with blood are like the man who steps in filth and thinks to bathe in sewage."
    - Heraclitus

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,203
    Given: 15,977

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephK View Post
    See, now that's how relationships are supposed to start... No apps, bars, whatever
    Very true! Although they say don't mix work with pleasure.. I think all of my serious relationships were with someone I met at work haha
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Last Online
    01-12-2023 @ 10:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Euro-mutt
    Ancestry
    European (North, South, East, and West).
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    U5b2c
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,985
    Given: 783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    We sat right next to each other at work. We didn't hit it off right away because he is reserved and very sarcastic and I'm a goof and awkward. We eventually got to know one another better and hung out after work, and that's when the relationship began. We've been together for 5 years and were separated for about a year. The separation is what ultimately saved our relationship in the end. We will have two kiddos together. ^_^
    That’s amazing! Congrats!
    Separation can actually really help a relationship. My mom and dad were dating for a few years than broke it off for a few months, and then got back together. They’ve been married for 25+ years now.
    I hope your relationship continues to flourish!
    "Tainted souls who try to purify themselves with blood are like the man who steps in filth and thinks to bathe in sewage."
    - Heraclitus

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 8,195

1 Not allowed!

In here. By doing what Northern Spaniards and Central Europeans are known for doing the best.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

I didn't meet mine yet but hope too soon. Like in a month in real life.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

1 Not allowed!

I'm hoping to meet my soulmate Freddie Fox via fanmail soon

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

5 Not allowed!

I kind of met my husband when I was in his line at the grocery store, he was a bagger there. I was 16, and he was 19. The cashier next to his opened up, so they called me over. He said he was kind of relieved, because he really wanted to ask for my number, but thought I'd say no. So he was happy to have the other bagger ask for my phone number for him. When she asked me for my number, I said, "No." simply because I do not give my number out like that. She then proceeded to tell me how he is a really sweet guy, and that I should definitely give him a chance. I said, "Who?" I did not even know who was asking. She pointed to him.

The day before, my roommate (I was emancipated at 15 years old, living with roommates, and working a part-time job while I went to school) had told me a great way to gauge a guy's personality is to look at his shoes. So, I looked at his shoes, and saw he was wearing some all black skate shoes. I figured, ok he is not a prep or jock. That is good for me. He had a pretty boy face, so remembering the shoe tip helped a lot. I gave the lady my number, and that evening he called me.

It turned out he lived just a few blocks from me. We spent everyday together since our first night hanging out. We had a lot in common as far as loving the outdoors, music, and both being introverted and homebodies. We had a very strong physical attraction, as well.

He proposed to me when I was 17. After he proposed to me, we started planning our elopement. I really did not want a big wedding. We saved for a year for our elopement in Belize. We were going to go as soon as I turned 18. Well guess what happened as soon as I turned 18? We got pregnant. So, instead of an elopement, because I was too sick from all the pregnancy hormones to travel, we had a tiny courthouse wedding. It was so not romantic, but as soon as we said our vows, we both felt we were swept away in a whirlwind, and felt all warm and tingly. It was awesome. It was a spiritual moment.

We've been together for 19 years now, and have two kids, who are now teenagers. You never know where you'll meet your future spouse! I was not expecting to meet anyone that day. And I was convinced at 16 years old that there was nobody out there for me. I was hopeless.
    Last edited by Ellethwyn; 12-31-2021 at 07:28 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,203
    Given: 15,977

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post
    I kind of met my husband when I was in his line at the grocery store, he was a bagger there. I was 16, and he was 19. The cashier next to his opened up, so they called me over. He said he was kind of relieved, because he really wanted to ask for my number, but thought I'd say no. So he was happy to have the other bagger ask for my phone number for him. When she asked me for my number, I said, "No." simply because I do not give my number out like that. She then proceeded to tell me how he is a really sweet guy, and that I should definitely give him a chance. I said, "Who?" I did not even know who was asking. She pointed to him.

The day before, my roommate (I was emancipated at 15 years old, living with roommates, and working a part-time job while I went to school) had told me a great way to gauge a guy's personality is to look at his shoes. So, I looked at his shoes, and saw he was wearing some all black skate shoes. I figured, ok he is not a prep or jock. That is good for me. He had a pretty boy face, so remembering the shoe tip helped a lot. I gave the lady my number, and that evening he called me.

It turned out he lived just a few blocks from me. We spent everyday together since our first night hanging out. We had a lot in common as far as loving the outdoors, music, and both being introverted and homebodies. We had a very strong physical attraction, as well.

He proposed to me when I was 17. After he proposed to me, we started planning our elopement. I really did not want a big wedding. We saved for a year for our elopement in Belize. We were going to go as soon as I turned 18. Well guess what happened as soon as I turned 18? We got pregnant. So, instead of an elopement, because I was too sick from all the pregnancy hormones to travel, we had a tiny courthouse wedding. It was so not romantic, but as soon as we said our vows, we both felt we were swept away in a whirlwind, and felt all warm and tingly. It was awesome. It was a spiritual moment.

We've been together for 19 years now, and have two kids, who are now teenagers. You never know where you'll meet your future spouse! I was not expecting to meet anyone that day. And I was convinced at 16 years old that there was nobody out there for me. I was hopeless.
    That was so sweet, sounds like destiny ^_^
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information