Politics
    Democratic, Proeuropean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 569
    Given: 300

0 Not allowed!

As I ve said even if the Bulgars were Turkic, Turks are as related to them as Bulgarians are to Vistula Veneti, which means: not much!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke View Post
    Again, what they have to do with Turks except probably the similar language they spoke?

Turks claiming Bulgars is just uber funny.
    Let me clarify something;
    The Turks in Bulgaria, the ones you despise and occasionally expelled out from the country, they have much more relation with the early Bulgars than you slavic speaking people with unknown origins. So, it`s not funnier than some slavic speaking bunch claiming them as their own.

Quote Originally Posted by ioan assen View Post
    As I ve said even if the Bulgars were Turkic, Turks are as related to them as Bulgarians are to Vistula Veneti, which means: not much!
    Whatever the case, we are still more related with them comparing with you Bulgarians.

I'm back, angrier than ever
    Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 571

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
    One of your compatriots explain here:
    Onur also directly put work of Prof. Dr. Plamen S. Tzvetkov earlier:
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...?44335-Bulgars
    I ask you again, what do Bulgars have to do with Turks? When the Bulgars had a role of making the Turkish country, did they influenced you culturally, linguistically or phenotypically? I bet that if khan Asparkuh was alive he would laugh at people like you&Onur.

And this video is pure bullshit, probably made from a Macedonian. I just end watching it when i saw the commie Russian fake reconstruction of a Bulgar aristocrat.

Actually we just stand against falsification of Turkic history. If you'd say, "OK Bulgars were Turkic, however we don't feel ourselves related to today's Turkish people", there'd be no problem. The problem is, you wanna imagine them as Talibanoids from Afghanistan
    I tell you again, Bulgars are not Turkish and you as a Turk have nothing incommon with them.

The Iranic theory is not on official state level, i dont know why you Turds make a problem of it. If you knew Bulgarian i would show you a quote from my little brother's history book (they are now learning about the Bulgars).

But i really would like to see the iranic theory becoming official indeed.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    Let me clarify something;
    The Turks in Bulgaria, the ones you despise and occasionally expelled out from the country, they have much more relation with the early Bulgars than you slavic speaking people with unknown origins. So, it`s not funnier than some slavic speaking bunch claiming them as their own.
    If you mean genetically, then no.

Let me guess - the language they speak makes them closer to Bulgars? So in this case i can be anything i want, starting from Chinese to Native American.

Last Online
    09-24-2015 @ 01:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 78

0 Not allowed!

I apologize for starting this stupid argument again, I suck. But Turks suck too, for thinking they have more in common with the Bulgars than we do. After all, we bear their name, not the Turks, and they were part of our ethnogenesis, not the Turkish one.

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 10:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Turk, from Caspian Sea to Balkans! ;)
    Ancestry
    Father: Ahıska Turk+Terekeme/Qarapapaq Mother: Anatolian Turk+Balkan Turk+Some Crimean
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I2-L68(Southern Caucasus/Caspian)
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Alföldi Turanid+Pontid+Dinarid
    Politics
    Left-wing Nationalism on a pan-Turkist, Kemalist way.
    Hero
    Atatürk, Mohammed(pbuh), Sultangaliyev, Attila, Mehmed II, Mansur Yavaş!!
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 630
    Given: 301

0 Not allowed!

I ask you again, what do Bulgars have to do with Turks? When the Bulgars had a role of making the Turkish country, did they influenced you culturally, linguistically or phenotypically? I bet that if khan Asparkuh was alive he would laugh at people like you&Onur.
    They were Turkic people, so yes they were related to us. (I view Turkic history as one, whole one, BTW).

And this video is pure bullshit, probably made from a Macedonian. I just end watching it when i saw the commie Russian fake reconstruction of a Bulgar aristocrat.
    Bullshit? Actually he showed concrete proofs. I don't understand how you call the fact of Bulgars being Turkic as a Soviet propaganda. Why Russkies would give Turkic history a value? As far as I know pro-Turkic theory ones like Prof. Alexander Burmov were oppressed during Communist period.

Bununla ilgili bir olayı da anlatmadan geēemeyeceğim. 1955 yıllarında Sofya Üniversitesi'nde öğrenci iken, Bulgaristan Bilimler Akademisinin düzenlediği bir sempozyuma katılmıştım. Konu, Bulgarların tarihī kökeni idi. Kürsüde, Prof. Aleksandır Burmov ile Prof. Dimitır Kösev arasında ateşli tartışmalar oldu ve birbirlerine küfürler bile yağdırdılar. Burmov, birēok yabancı dil bildiği, bu suretle bilgileri kaynağından aldığı iēin, Bulgarların Türk soyundan geldiğini ispatlıyor; Kösev ile, totalitaristlerin (komünistlerin) izlediği yolu savunuyor ve Bulgarların kökeninin Trakların soyundan olduğunda direniyordu. En sonunda tartışma ēok ciddī bir boyuta ulaştı, profesörlerin yardımcıları da seslerini yükseltmeye başladılar. Burmov elini sallıyarak: "Hangi kaynağı araştırırsanız araştırın, Bulgarların kökeni Türk soyundan gelir. Bu, bir aşağılık değildir" diye sözlerini bitirerek salonu terk etti.
    (now I don't have time to translate, however it tells about a discussion between Kosev and Burmov about origin of Bulgarians. Communists always favored Thracian theories.)

I tell you again, Bulgars are not Turkish and you as a Turk have nothing incommon with them.
    Again, they were Turkic and I view Turkic history as one.

The Iranic theory is not on official state level, i dont know why you Turds make a problem of it. If you knew Bulgarian i would show you a quote from my little brother's history book (they are now learning about the Bulgars).

But i really would like to see the iranic theory becoming official indeed.
    Well, I hear "Iranic" anti-thesis against Turkic fact everywhere, especially from Bulgarians. That's why I mention it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabgu View Post
    There is no ethnicity called "Anatolian", and no such thing as "Anatolian Greek genes" or "Armenoid genes".. It is a political rhetoric to cause identity erosion.. Eastern Huns are considered to be the ancestors of modern day Turks and they were a hybrid of Asiatic and Caucasian, but more dominantly Caucasian.. Hun was not an ethnicity itself, but a large tribal confederative structure.. That is why Turks already had a rich genetic pool before the full conquest of Anatolia region..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 01:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 497

0 Not allowed!

Nobody is saying modern Turkey has a particularly close connection to the Bulgars, only that they are an important part of the wider Turkic history.

For example, the Eurasian steppe, all the way from Hungary to Mongolia, was populated by Turkic groups in 600 AD and Bulgars were like a railway wagon in a train:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I bet that if khan Asparkuh was alive he would laugh at people like you&Onur.
    Yes, maybe he would laugh at us but it`s because he would understand us, because we would be able to communicate with him.

Tough, how about you? What he would do to you? I bet he would look at you like a cow looks to a passing train (Turkish idiom!) because he wouldn't understand shit from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcho View Post
    After all, we bear their name, not the Turks
    If Khan Omurtag would be alive today, then i am sure he would rather be dead again to not witness what kind of people lives on his heritage today. This would be a shame for him.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

(I view Turkic history as one, whole one, BTW)
    Thats only your problem. Even if Bulgars were Turkic, they developed in totally different way than modern Turks. So different that you cant claim them today. There are only one descendants of the Bulgars and they are called Bulgarians.

Bullshit? Actually he showed concrete proofs. I don't understand how you call the fact of Bulgars being Turkic as a Soviet propaganda. Why Russkies would give Turkic history a value? As far as I know pro-Turkic theory ones like Prof. Alexander Burmov were oppressed during Communist period.
    This falsification of Bulgarian history has pre-Communist roots. People say that Catherine the Great hired some German historians to rewrite Slavic history. They created this Turkic theory with the goal to make people believe that Bulgarians are not Slavs and that Russians are responsible for the archievments of the Bulgarian empire.

Well, I hear "Iranic" anti-thesis against Turkic fact everywhere, especially from Bulgarians. That's why I mention it.
    You influence your opinion from internet people? Funny.

I honestly dont care about the origin of the Bulgars. But now when i see you i wish the Iranic was official and i bet it is going to be one day.

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

Thats only your problem. Even if Bulgars were Turkic, they developed in totally different way than modern Turks. So different that you cant claim them today. There are only one descendants of the Bulgars and they are called Bulgarians.
    Exactly. Only Onur can ''claim'' them though aswell, due to his real origin.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information