Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Sinn Féin blames Real IRA for Belfast violence

The Real IRA paramilitary group was behind last night's violence in north Belfast, Sinn Féin said today.
    Twenty-one police officers sustained injuries at several sectarian flashpoints across Northern Ireland at the climax of the Ulster loyalist marching season.
    During the disturbances in north Belfast at least one shot was fired at police by republicans from the Ardoyne district and there were other disturbances after Orange Order parades. A masked rioter could be seen firing a shot at Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) officers at the Ardoyne shops.

Sinn Féin's Gerry Kelly said dissident republicans, from the Real IRA, were orchestrating the violence.
    At the height of the rioting women in Ardoyne found children playing with a loaded rifle and handed it into police.
    Petrol bombs, fireworks, stones, and bottles were thrown at police after they tried to move rioters away from a parade route. Two of three hijacked vans were pushed at police lines.
    The Ardoyne priest Father Gary Donegan said the trouble was started by outsiders.

"Myself and many people were looking at people last night that we'd never seen in the area before in our lives.
    "It was as if people had been bussed into the area for this very purpose and that this was being very much orchestrated,"
    he said.
    A PSNI spokesman said there would be a "rigorous investigation" to identify those who had taken part in the violence.
    There were other disturbances in Derry and the Country Antrim village of Rasharkin overnight after nationalist demonstraters attacked police officers wedged between them and Orangemen and their supporters.
    Source

That's the beauty of tight-knit communities for you.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2011 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

The Real IRA paramilitary group was behind last night's violence in north Belfast, Sinn Féin said today.
    Excellent, lets hope the collaborationist Sinn Fein disappears.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
    Excellent, lets hope the collaborationist Sinn Fein disappears.
    It would only be hope though.

I was certainly bowled over by the success of Sinn Féin when I lived in NI.

Last Online
    07-20-2014 @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Well if the fenians want to play games then bring it fucking on.

On a personal note, like most young loyalists I've had enough of the fenian wankers bull-shit.

The last few months have been a complete piss-take, they murder two British soldiers in Antrim, one of whom was half Cypriot and his mother a Irish Catholic from Belfast who moved to London, the other a young White Briton, they then murdered a Roman Catholic PSNI officer from Banbridge, they then have resumed their campaign of terrorism against the Protestant loyalist community in Ulster by attacking Orange halls, consistent attacks on Orange halls in Clifton Street, Rasharkin and Dunloy, attacks on orange halls throughout Mid-Ulster, Orange Hall attacked in Ballymoney, constant attacks on the Memorial Hall in Londonderry, constant attacks on Protestants on the interfaces in Irish Street and the Fountain Estate in Londonderry attacks on Protestant people and their property in East Belfast (Lower Newtown), North Belfast ( T-Avenue, Glenbyrn, Lower Oldpark).

It's a complete and utter piss take, the last few days its been a complete and utter joke. In North Antrim we are witnessing the ethnic cleansing of Protestant people in Rasharkin (Constant attacks on Protestant homes and the local Orange Hall, death threats to local Protestants) it's a fucking disgrace, even when an elderly Protestant family had moved out of their homes the vermin still attacked it yet again. In Dunloy the local orange hall has been attacked twice in the last week and only a few months ago it was attacked a number of times. In Londonderry we have the constant attacks on Protestant homes in the Fountain Estate and the attacks on Protestant homes in the Irish street estate in the Waterside, the Roman Catholic priest said it all "Myself and many people were looking at people last night that we'd never seen in the area before in our lives.
    "It was as if people had been bussed into the area for this very purpose and that this was being very much orchestrated,". Says it all for me, tight knit communities these community representatives either in Sinn Fein/IRA or not know exactly who the main culprits behind these attacks are and yet nothing happens to stop them happening.

It's a complete and utter joke, personally I'm so fucking pissed off with the whole set-up at present that I'm just glad that the loyalist peoples backlash in the North West of Ulster is coming.

For months they have got away with constantly attacking the Protestant people with very little if any come back, the times are changing for the better.

In Coleraine we had the so-called murder of Mr McDaid (Big boy came out with a pick axe handle, waving it around was to much for the man and he died). His sons put a hatchet through a Protestant pensioners door last year in Sommerset drive and told her to get out of her house or they'd kill her, great chaps them McDaids, same way they beat another Protestant neighbour of theirs, then there's the half black Mr Peter Neill-(a man with over 210 criminal convictions and still on the streets!), the grandson of a darkie American soldier, they attack Protestant peoples homes in the Heights, build bonfires in honour of the IRA hungerstrikers, paint IRA and Kill all Brits and other fenian shit on walls, taunt Prods and the day Rangers won the league they erect Irish tricolours, attacked a Protestant man walking home in the Heights estate, they then text local loyalists taunting them, then when the loyalists arrive over what do the big hard fenians do despite having the superior hand in terms of numbers, they ran away leaving the useless fuckers behind that got a digging and sit and cry like little yappy puppy dogs.

Personally I've had enough of the bastards and see any fucking foreign bastard that supports the cunts-Go and Fuck Yourselves- Ulster is British Soil and the Whole Island of Ireland is Part of the British Isles and most of the true People of the Island of Ireland are ethnically British, but any fenian bastard can go and fuck themselves.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2011 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange&BlueBear View Post
    n Coleraine we had the so-called murder of Mr McDaid (Big boy came out with a pick axe handle, waving it around was to much for the man and he died).

His sons put a hatchet through a British Squatter pensioners door last year in Sommerset drive and told her to get out of her house or they'd kill her, great chaps them McDaids,

same way they beat another British Squatter neighbour of theirs, then there's the half black Mr Peter Neill-(a man with over 210 criminal convictions and still on the streets!), the grandson of a darkie American soldier,
    If he has black blood he must be of Squatter stock.
    they attack British Squatter peoples homes in the Heights, build bonfires in honour of the IRA hungerstrikers,

paint IRA and Kill all Brits and other fenian shit on walls,

taunt British Squatter and the day Rangers won the league they erect Irish tricolours,
    attacked a [B]British Squatter Wanker[ /B] walking home in the Heights estate,

Irish Republican Army - Undefeated ..............

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

consistent attacks on Orange halls in Clifton Street, Rasharkin and Dunloy
    That poor old hall in Dunloy. It's always getting it. I used to have to walk up Station road to get from where I lived to the shops.

I don't think I ever saw the place being used though.

Last Online
    07-20-2014 @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wat Tyler View Post
    That poor old hall in Dunloy. It's always getting it. I used to have to walk up Station road to get from where I lived to the shops.

I don't think I ever saw the place being used though.

It gets used for meetings by the local lodge but thats it, Dunloy accordian band don't even practise in it.

Thread Information