Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
You can support Palestine since it's like supporting American Indians, it's fashion...Medias link Al Qaede and Iran which is a big lie, guess for what reasons.
I hope your not talking about al Jazeera as i have never seen them link Iran to Al Qaida, that dosnt make much sense given that Iran (Shite government) and the Taliban and later Al Qaida (Sunnism) was seen as main enemies of Iran, it nearly went to war against Afghanistan a few times prior to the US led invasion..

But Al Jazeera too is a biased news channel, for sure, the biggest way to notice is the way all of the news correspondents (even in Afghanistan) usually remove all signs of religious conservatism such as hibaj ect while on air, while most of the time its hanging around their necks another issues is they label of various rebellious fractions as freedom fighter’s and others as terrorists, all depending on the political stance of the persons in question. Al jazeera is also very biased towards muslim groups all around the world, especially in Europe...ect ect...i watch Al Jazeera on a daily basis, but only because its linked to what i study and because its free online given i dont watch normal TV, i just stream what i want...but i am very weary of their agenda/propaganda, but ones you learn to spot the bullshit, its ok...