Taxonomy
    Nobilid
    Religion
    personal belief system
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,896
    Given: 852

2 Not allowed!

I've seen this before. It's a useful heuristic and teaching tool for understanding the basics of sociosexual theory, but obviously it's a gross simplification of what goes in a woman's head, and there will always be exceptions to every rule. The more you try to distill human behavior into concrete, mathematical statements, the less accurate your model will be. I certainly like it, though. Recommended reading for any clueless, omega male.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Women need to be told what ladder you go on, not asked.

Regardless of a woman's intellect, when it comes to guys she acts more like a single celled amoeba. Monkey see, monkey do is the most common thing of course. I have an extremely hot friend I hang around with a lot. If I show up somewhere with her, suddenly I am hard to resist, a very captivating fellow. Alone, I am a probable murderer who girls shrink back from.

Mostly it's like Chris Rock put it. If you ask a girl to suck your balls, you are gonna have some dry balls. If you tell her to do it and apply gentle pressure (aka half nelson) you are gonna get your balls sucked.

That's it for women. The instant assessment thing is bullshit, they are easily led to the proper conclusion. Just look at the genetic trainwrecks half the hot girls are dating, do you really think they are the better man? Hardly, but swarthoid peasant types toot their own horn all day long and eventually will manage to find girls gullible enough to believe it, while the superior intelligence men sit there wondering if megan likes him or not they have verbally assaulted 8 women.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    07-19-2014 @ 12:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Women need to be told what ladder you go on, not asked.

Regardless of a woman's intellect, when it comes to guys she acts more like a single celled amoeba. Monkey see, monkey do is the most common thing of course. I have an extremely hot friend I hang around with a lot. If I show up somewhere with her, suddenly I am hard to resist, a very captivating fellow. Alone, I am a probable murderer who girls shrink back from.

Mostly it's like Chris Rock put it. If you ask a girl to suck your balls, you are gonna have some dry balls. If you tell her to do it and apply gentle pressure (aka half nelson) you are gonna get your balls sucked.

That's it for women. The instant assessment thing is bullshit, they are easily led to the proper conclusion. Just look at the genetic trainwrecks half the hot girls are dating, do you really think they are the better man? Hardly, but swarthoid peasant types toot their own horn all day long and eventually will manage to find girls gullible enough to believe it, while the superior intelligence men sit there wondering if megan likes him or not they have verbally assaulted 8 women.

There is a lot of truth to this but you have to remember that there are a lot of women in the world. Even a lot of pretty women in the world. Just because all the girls at a bar end up fucking and mating with low humans doesn't mean anything really. Why do you think they are at a bar in the first place? They aren't meant to have good trait kids thanks to their fate of being low IQ. Just means less future good trait people in world which makes it better for you and your kids in future

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,532
    Given: 11,712

5 Not allowed!

Meh.

I notice I can only surround myself with people I actually like when it comes to friends. I wanted to say I don't have a two ladder system, but I do. It's more like 1) main ladder/everyone I like and 2) second ladder/wtf ru? I will not be friends with someone I do not like or find interesting.

Usually, everyone starts on the main ladder. I immediately toss guys to the other ladder if they are only concerned with what's happening to them in the now, with no concept or consideration of the future. Stupid actions coupled with stupid words is definitely one way to become forgettable.

The second thing that gets them tossed is the inability to be straightforward. I'm not a mind reader. Problems are best solved in a timely manner when both parties are willing to communicate and are committed to finding a solution instead of tearing the other person down.

I believe a good man is one that always has control over self but has mercy for his loved ones.

Brotherzone is a funny concept to me. This is where my Oppa love comes in. A man cannot be my Oppa unless I trust and value his opinions more than my own unquestioningly. Brotherzone to me means a brother-in-arms type of deal. Every day feels like another battle in a war. I'd prefer to be with someone that I can turn my back on and know I'd be okay with.

I would say I feel like I'm too old to be playing games, but it's more like I'm just tired of games, subconsciously or not. I either like you or I don't, which means you either exist or you don't. There is no friend ladder and only a man of good character can be brotherzoned. The other type of brotherzone that is mainstream is disrespect towards brotherhood, or just family/ soul relations in general.

Idk, society seems good at creating these weird trancelations with seemingly innocuous words. The coined term "brotherzone" is one such instance. They cause issues that shouldn't be issues and keep engaging superficial thinking and ways of life. :-/

Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 05:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    White; German, English, Italian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 33

0 Not allowed!

This is only true for attractive women. Which I am not, so I have never experienced having male friends. Men want nothing to do with me. Sure, there are outliers. Men “hit me up” for sex, which I always decline (because I like to think I have some semblance of self respect, and casual sex also does not appeal to me)

Banned
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 02:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 916
    Given: 1,117

0 Not allowed!

Imagine sitting in your basement typing up the OP.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2019 @ 06:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feminist
    Ethnicity
    Ecuadorian
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    SJW
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,582
    Given: 1,066

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post

The first thing to notice here is that a woman has not one ,but two ladders. This is because in addition the normal ladder, a woman also has a friends ladder. The friends ladder is where a woman puts guys that she considers "just friends". More to the point where she puts guys who don't get to have sex with her.

The problem arises because a woman never lets a guy know which ladder he is on. Obviously there is a huge difference, or gap between these two ladders. It is in this gap that kisses of death are delivered and intellectual whores are made. All a man can do is "go for it" and make a move on a girl; ask her out, try to kiss her, write her a love note or whatever. If he's on the good ladder fine. If he is on the friends ladder this is a case of ladder jumping. The man is trying to jump the gap from the friends ladder to the real ladder. The girl has two choices at this point: she can let him on the ladder and all is well, or, more likely, she can kick him in the head, and off the ladder. If you look you'll see that below the ladder is the Abyss(what was it Nietzsche said about a man being on a rope stretched over an Abyss?....well it's worse than he thought; there is no rope.) So the man falls into the Abyss. The Abyss isn't really as bad as it sounds. Mostly it's a period of self-loathing, embarrassment, and of course utter awkwardness with the girl in question if they are talking at all.
    I’m usually very clear about only wanting to be friends with a guy early on, they just choose to hear what they want to hear.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

1 Not allowed!

This thread:

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Central European
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,880
    Given: 7,415

1 Not allowed!

Many guys can start out as friends and then become partners. So the ladder isn't entirely accurate. There should probably be something merging the two ladders together at their halfway points.

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-Z17855)
    mtDNA
    R30
    Politics
    Where the wind blows
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of Sikeliot our saviour!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,176
    Given: 3,161

1 Not allowed!

I don't believe in this at all, so many of the couples I know in real life started off as friends and including my own ex gf. It depends though, there are some people who have no opposite gender friends, I suppose this ladder was designed by a guy like that.

This is ladder makes more sense for hooking up, it doesn't really correlate to actual serious relationships.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information