Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 141 to 146 of 146

Thread: The Vlachs in Bosnia

  1. #141
    Arrte! Sundqvist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:49 AM
    Location
    Qubec
    Ethnicity
    noble
    Country
    Quebec
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Faelid
    Gender
    Posts
    16,024
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13,399/549
    Given: 23,320/112

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Bosniensis explained everything , thread closed


  2. #142
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:40 PM
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a3
    Posts
    19,847
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33,169/214
    Given: 23,875/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljubic View Post
    Arent all south slavs basically slavicized native balkan inhabitants? Why are vlachs so thoroughly discussed on this forum even though most of us have some vlach ancestry anyway?
    Yeah. Im slavovlach and proud
    98.2 % Bosnian + 1.8 % Maori" "0.0166"

  3. #143
    Словенски ВУк
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Bosniensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    06-08-2019 @ 09:36 AM
    Location
    Western Balkans
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romano-Scythian (Herodotian) Slavo-Vlach (Modern)
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian Vlachs
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Islamic Stoicism
    Gender
    Posts
    14,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,816/962
    Given: 4,159/485

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Yeah. I’m slavovlach and proud
    Slavs lived in Bulgaria in Bronze Age than those Greeks and Romans came and mixed with us in Iron Age.

    Bronze Age Bulgarian sample is Baltic!!!! Iron Age Bulgarian is Greko-Roman

    And if Baltic is Slavic (and it is), then we are 100% authentic Balkan people.

    I just can't wait to see more evidences and time when mainstream science, historians will recognize that.

  4. #144
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:40 PM
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a3
    Posts
    19,847
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33,169/214
    Given: 23,875/0

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Slavs lived in Bulgaria in Bronze Age than those Greeks and Romans came and mixed with us in Iron Age.

    Bronze Age Bulgarian sample is Baltic!!!! Iron Age Bulgarian is Greko-Roman

    And if Baltic is Slavic (and it is), then we are 100% authentic Balkan people.

    I just can't wait to see more evidences and time when mainstream science, historians will recognize that.
    Yeah bro look at my nmonte. This is why we’re better looking than north slavs. It’s the spicy southern mix

    distance%: 0.48

    Greek 33.82
    Belarusian 23.88
    Czech 12.1
    Polish 11.31
    Albanian 9.71
    Montenegrin 9.18
    98.2 % Bosnian + 1.8 % Maori" "0.0166"

  5. #145
    Словенски ВУк
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Bosniensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    06-08-2019 @ 09:36 AM
    Location
    Western Balkans
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romano-Scythian (Herodotian) Slavo-Vlach (Modern)
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian Vlachs
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Islamic Stoicism
    Gender
    Posts
    14,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,816/962
    Given: 4,159/485

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Yeah bro look at my nmonte. This is why we’re better looking than north slavs. It’s the spicy southern mix

    distance%: 0.48

    Greek 33.82
    Belarusian 23.88
    Czech 12.1
    Polish 11.31
    Albanian 9.71
    Montenegrin 9.18
    I was studying Law (before I got job in IT)

    In a first year of College I was studying those German historians and philosophers Hegel, Marx, Engels etc... and they said: "South Slavs are ethnic trash, without history or anything".

    Can you imagine the inferiority complex of South Slavs because of decades of False History... every generation learning "You are Ethnic Trash, nobody"

    But that's what you get when you got ass kicked by Germans.

    The worst punishment one nation can endure is to be "ERASED FROM HISTORY"

  6. #146
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:40 PM
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a3
    Posts
    19,847
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33,169/214
    Given: 23,875/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I was studying Law (before I got job in IT)

    In a first year of College I was studying those German historians and philosophers Hegel, Marx, Engels etc... and they said: "South Slavs are ethnic trash, without history or anything".

    Can you imagine the inferiority complex of South Slavs because of decades of False History... every generation learning "You are Ethnic Trash, nobody"

    But that's what you get when you got ass kicked by Germans.

    The worst punishment one nation can endure is to be "ERASED FROM HISTORY"
    Meh who cares. We’lol never be erased from history. As for English, Germans etc refugees welcome
    98.2 % Bosnian + 1.8 % Maori" "0.0166"

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bosnia these days
    By Hurrem sultana in forum Bosna i Hercegovina
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. The US-UK Rift Over Bosnia
    By Joe McCarthy in forum Bosna i Hercegovina
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 09:42 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:26 PM
  4. Bosnia-Portugal
    By Hurrem sultana in forum Sport
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 02:45 PM
  5. Bosnia's fate?
    By poiuytrewq0987 in forum Politics & Ideology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 01:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •