Labour
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anusiya View Post
    They are ok. Kind of naive in their majority. It's just that over 60% of their population haven't got a clue about anything. At least younger ones are more educated.
    Wrong, things are getting worse. I live in here so I know. The dictatorial-ruling party the 'Democratic' party is forcing the youth to join the youth section of this party. Those who join it get super votes at school, those who don't are living in a hell. This happens in the high schools mostly, Petro Nini Luarasi high school in Tirana, Qemal Stafa high school in Tirana and others are famous for it. Teachers are not elected on personal abilities but for political ties with the dictatorship. I know a girl who has all votes like 10(A+), I asked her if she can tell me the alphabet of the Albanian language or at least tell me what's the shape of this planet, she said they don't teach anymore these things in High School. I was horrified, then I asked around and I was told what was going on on the scholastic system of Albania, it's a tragedy and entire generation burned from the mafia dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I think Albanian men have a bad rep in the UK.. Many people have told me to stay away from albanian men, even albanians themselves say this..Why? When I was working, the albanian security guards wouldnt let any boys talk to me, they would threaten them if they did lol... So from my opinion albanian men are a bit protective? i dont know, ive only met a few..
    I recommend you the same, better stay away from them. Albanian men have a serious problem with the gender equality.
    http://theapricity.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6575&dateline=1354131579

Last Online
    01-30-2013 @ 05:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indepted Mofo
    Ethnicity
    Orc
    Ancestry
    Lobsterian
    Taxonomy
    Uruk-Hai
    Politics
    Bob Squarepants 2013
    Religion
    Dagon, The Great Fisherman
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

@AkisGreece

No, I believe he actually is much more moderate than some here... I frankly have debated with some very moderate ones, most of them are from the south though.

Last Online
    01-06-2014 @ 04:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Yet another clue that proves my theory that your Gheg masters are eager to send you away from their territory and control you at the same time. It is true however that the Tosk element has many times asked the annexation of Southern Albania to Greece. And naturally this never materialized due to the Austro-Hungarians and the Turks.
    Due to Italians is the correct answer mostly.
    Austro-Hungarians had a word on the Albanian issue to counterbalance their back then loss of Bosnia.
    And Turkey was not existing back then.
    Only its predecessor,the Ottoman Empire.
    I was denied the erase of my presence on this board.
    I will abstain from it from now on.
    I don't want to be part of this community anymore,since the principles of it do not express democracy and free speech,which are the foundations of European civilisation.

Bloody Dutch Massacre...

Last Online
    11-28-2012 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Gryffindor
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yet another clue that proves my theory that your Gheg masters are eager to send you away from their territory and control you at the same time. It is true however that the Tosk element has many times asked the annexation of Southern Albania to Greece. And naturally this never materialized due to the Austro-Hungarians and the Turks.
    I am mixed, Geg+Tosk, Berisha is not a Geg, to be Geg you have to be Albanian. No Albanian would sell his homeland, Berisha is doing that. Maybe he's Bosnian, Nasinci, Roma or whatever, he's no Albanian.

Show me one unique reference that the Tosk "element" has asked to join Greece? Tosks are much more anti-Greek than the Gegs, Gegs tend to be more anti-Serb and doesn't care too much about Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by AkisGreece View Post
    Dear Papoutsis,

I will only comment that after 1987 Greek state officially took back the Casus Belli against Albania for the occupation of Southern Albania(you see that i call it with the way Albanians name it,not to provoke anyone).
    As far as I know the "war law" still exists. You can call it North Epirus, no problem, it is North Epirus geographically and historically. Just the nationalists and the fools have a problem with that. Since every Albanian newspaper uses the words Northern Epirus, it's obvious that no normal person cares too much.

UCK fought in Kosovo with no result at all.
    The Americans wanted to establish a military base at this geopolitical hotspot.
    And they obviously helped you...
    They didn't helped Kosovo nor the ethnic Albanians. They opposed Milosevic and his pro-Russia ideas.

Albania had no serious tactical army to face the Serb one.
    Albania stayed neutral to the war. Only NATO and Serbia fought.

Anyway,you have a conspiracy-way of thinking towards Greece,which is obviously naive.
    No Greek is loosing his time on making plans to conquer Albania.
    We have ourselves more serious problems to face.
    Never heard of the recent attempts that Berisha is doing to give territories to Greece? Try to Google it, no conspiracy here, but treaties signed by both sides publicly.

@AkisGreece

No, I believe he actually is much more moderate than some here... I frankly have debated with some very moderate ones, most of them are from the south though.
    The 'moderates'(people with a brain) aren't Gegs nor Tosks, it's about having a brain and USING it. There are smart Gegs and smart Tosks. Sure the Tosks seems to be more educated, because the communist regime left the Gegs in miserable conditions, the Tosks were favored on anything, while Gegs were getting poorer and poorer everyday. Tosks got a lot of knowledge during that dark period, Gegs were barely allowed to get educated.
    http://theapricity.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6575&dateline=1354131579

Last Online
    01-06-2014 @ 04:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

How old are you Papoutsis?
    I was denied the erase of my presence on this board.
    I will abstain from it from now on.
    I don't want to be part of this community anymore,since the principles of it do not express democracy and free speech,which are the foundations of European civilisation.

Bloody Dutch Massacre...

Last Online
    11-28-2012 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Gryffindor
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AkisGreece View Post
    How old are you Papoutsis?
    30+, why?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indepted Mofo
    Ethnicity
    Orc
    Ancestry
    Lobsterian
    Taxonomy
    Uruk-Hai
    Politics
    Bob Squarepants 2013
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Papoutsis View Post
    I am mixed, Geg+Tosk, Berisha is not a Geg, to be Geg you have to be Albanian. No Albanian would sell his homeland...
    He is a Gheg love it or not, let's leave the patriotic notes and stick to a more elaborate discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Papoutsis
    Show me one unique reference that the Tosk "element" has asked to join Greece? Tosks are much more anti-Greek than the Gegs, Gegs tend to be more anti-Serb and doesn't care too much about Greece.
    Several Tosk villages during the 1910's had accepted the Korfu agreement, and they weren't Greek at all. They just felt more alligned to the Greek element and felt they could prosper better. I am not in favor of border change and irridentism, it's just a fact.

Never heard of the recent attempts that Berisha is doing to give territories to Greece? Try to Google it, no conspiracy here, but treaties signed by both sides publicly.
    No, nothing. What would we do with pieces of rocky mountains? Let me guess, oil? (again? )

Sure the Tosks seems to be more educated, because the communist regime left the Gegs in miserable conditions, the Tosks were favored on anything, while Gegs were getting poorer and poorer everyday. Tosks got a lot of knowledge during that dark period, Gegs were barely allowed to get educated.
    I have been told that both Ghegs and Tosks hate the communist regime, so nothing new here. Ghegs and Tosks are two distinct peoples with different geopolitical views in the region. Perhaps they would be better off if they parted ways.

Last Online
    01-28-2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dardanian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    trolls who mixed with illyrian gods and and then came to mix with bardhyll an illyrian king and so o
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    pred atlantoid with borreby and dinarid influences
    Politics
    no more pussies
    Religion
    chickz want me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,387
    Given: 2,630

0 Not allowed!

it would be better if chameria goes back to albania

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indepted Mofo
    Ethnicity
    Orc
    Ancestry
    Lobsterian
    Taxonomy
    Uruk-Hai
    Politics
    Bob Squarepants 2013
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dralos View Post
    it would be better if chameria goes back to albania
    How about we fund a school in Cumanovo so that you all get to learn proper letters and call it a day?

Last Online
    01-28-2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dardanian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    trolls who mixed with illyrian gods and and then came to mix with bardhyll an illyrian king and so o
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    pred atlantoid with borreby and dinarid influences
    Politics
    no more pussies
    Religion
    chickz want me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,387
    Given: 2,630

0 Not allowed!

How about we fund a school in Cumanovo so that you all get to learn proper letters and call it a day?
    says the colonist from anatolia who thinks he has anything to do with the ancient greeks

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information