Thread: Feminist celebrities

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

I do not agree with modern feminism while I think that the original ideas (equality and a right to vote for women. Even the self-ownership of ones own body even though I find abortion to be quite repugnant) are nothing but fair. Women are not the man's servants - they are our partners and should be treated as such.

And Veslefrikk. I may not like those extremist sluts but the writings on the first one are nonetheless correct: "Poor. Because of you." And "Crisis. Made in Davos." There is not a single lie in that statement.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 11-26-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    08-31-2017 @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Herrenrasse
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 660
    Given: 161

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPaw View Post
    I brought up two examples that is often associated with those ideologies.

So if you realise there are different kinds of feminists, then what are you whining about? Why are you bitching on me just because some other feminist kicked you in the nuts?

Patriarchy is still present today, if you deny that you're blind. Or can you honestly say women have equal power in society? No I didn't think so.

Equality actually sums it up pretty well, but to split it up there are three main categories equality is to be established/maintained; politically, economically and socially.

She'd take you from behind with a strap-on!

------

I will not give Partiasn any of my time, I've seen what he's all about in "Should women be allowed to vote?"-thread among others, a very off-putting individual.

There is the buzz word, so you drank the kool aid after all. I said you cant be a real feminist without believing in the dogma but thats not an issue anymore. I strongly disagree with those dogma, so yes some feminists are more reasonable than others but more reasonabale is pretty relative.

I dont associate myself with legitimate feminists but I will argue against a pathetic ideology like I would against communism, multi culteralism, Islam etc.

And not only do I deny partiarchy nowadays, I am also deying its existence in the past, at least the way most feminists would describe it. And its not about equal power but about equal opportunities. Which dont exist btw the opportunities strongly favour women nowadays. Most of our political parties or big companies bend over backwards in order to find qualified females for high positions. And all kinds of employers are willing to lower the bar quite a lot.
    They dont find them, while the feminists cry foul and sexism in their "social sciences" classes.

Seeing a small woman like Selma being able to manhandle a guy of my seize and expertise in this way. Would probably be worth the humiliation.

Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 05:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    American, East Texas German, Southern Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by evon View Post
    Its not, its about equality from a female perspective, if you had been the suppressed gender i am sure you would label it thus too if fighting an uphill battle, plus try and guess who gave it the name feminism?
    Sorry I guess I just missed HOW women and specifically how the White Western female was ever “Oppressed”.

Note I'm not saying that all women have always had easy lives, which is certainly not the case. But when history is averaged out, women and specifically the white western female has never been significantly MORE oppressed than any, or all groups of men. About the only argument she can make is she lags behind her white male counterparts with the rise of the industrial Revelation.

But then again we fail to integrate the “Princess Ego Complex” here.
    you can sum it by watching the older woman whom via skype participates in this debate against a radical/extremist whom has just published a nonsensical book:

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/end-men-0022365
    Sorry they both look like extremist to me. One pushing more Feminist Class Hate Crap, and the other Attempting to “Save the Hate Moment”.

Mary is a women who professes ideas contrary to feminism while using all the rights she (women) has gained from the fight of Feminism, like a true extremist, much like extreme jihadis who use freedom's they would lack in their utopia to express themselves.. she is a walking talking contradiction like most haters..
    Feminism was never a fight in the first place, but more a globing on to the Labor Movement of men that happened at the turn of the 19th century.

But yes I will grant you, due to their lack of objective thought and the fact they are constantly seeking a new level to “Keep the Movement Alive”. The problem Feminist have is they are at the root a jealous hypocritical hate movement. As such they have to constantly revise the bunk they teach.

Some how I think you are wrong on both accounts.
    Jihadis are extremist stirred up and created by western powers for the purpose of resource theft.

Comparing women who oppose a leftist hate movement to radical militias created by the same bunch of western Marxist governments is a bit far out don't you think?

I think the real problem is you have these sides reversed. It is the Feminist Hate Mongers that are the real jihadist here, and any one but ESPECIALY if the PERSON is FEMALE that opposes them they fly off the handle.

Last Online
    04-16-2021 @ 05:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic
    Ancestry
    Southeastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 594

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPaw View Post
    Patriarchy is still present today, if you deny that you're blind. Or can you honestly say women have equal power in society? No I didn't think so.
    True, that's one of the things I hate about Eastern Europe.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    True, that's one of the things I hate about Eastern Europe.
    I guess this is fortunate for Feminist then, because as a general rule it is elitist men that advance them to power without having qualifications. In Essence feminist are the equivalent of political prostitutes.

On the flip side Eastern Europe as well as all of the West seem to be sliding toward a backlash against women because of feminist policy put in place by ideological idiots.

Eastern Europe if Im not right under the USSR was MORE Feminist than the West?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-06-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Western Norwegian, Romani, North German, East Asian.
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Hordaland
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21*
    mtDNA
    U5b1b1
    Taxonomy
    Evil Twin
    Politics
    Pragmatic
    Religion
    Humanist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 144
    Given: 23

0 Not allowed!

deleted..
    Last edited by evon; 11-30-2012 at 11:08 AM.
    " I once tried thinking for an entire day, but I found it less valuable than one moment of study. I once tried standing up on my toes to see far out in the distance, but I found that I could see much farther by climbing to a high place."
    Xunzi

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Hordaland
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21*
    mtDNA
    U5b1b1
    Taxonomy
    Evil Twin
    Politics
    Pragmatic
    Religion
    Humanist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Partiasn View Post
    Sorry I guess I just missed HOW women and specifically how the White Western female was ever “Oppressed”.

Note I'm not saying that all women have always had easy lives, which is certainly not the case. But when history is averaged out, women and specifically the white western female has never been significantly MORE oppressed than any, or all groups of men. About the only argument she can make is she lags behind her white male counterparts with the rise of the industrial Revelation.

But then again we fail to integrate the “Princess Ego Complex” here.
    Ok, i lost the original posts i made, but i will try and find the material and repost them in a single post;

Women have for the most time if not always been subject to discrimination based on their sex, we see this as a red line through history, since you seem to be hung up on "white women" i will use Europe as an example and contrast that to Saudi Arabia which is a fairly conservative and sexist country.

Looking at classical Greece one is struck at how similar their treatment and view of women is to modern day Saudi Arabia, a good summery can be found here, and here is a good quote on mens opinion on women as reflected by historical sources from the era:

The man's opinion was what mattered in ancient Greece and Rome. Their role was to run the government, among other various jobs. Men believed that wives should be seen and not heard. They often kept separate rooms in the house because male visitors weren't allowed in the rooms where the wives and children regularly were. Their opinions about women were the only opinions that mattered and often times women were treated no better than a domestic slave.

Now as an historian with allot of experience with Greece i can say this page seems to be good and historical correct, but i should also note that of course there are local and regional differences, one such example is the contrast between Women in Athens and Sparta ect, but on the whole, the trend was one of very conservative and sexist attitudes. We seem the same cultural pattern in Roman society, but with different trends reflective of their uniqueness.

Feminism was never a fight in the first place, but more a globing on to the Labor Movement of men that happened at the turn of the 19th century.

But yes I will grant you, due to their lack of objective thought and the fact they are constantly seeking a new level to “Keep the Movement Alive”. The problem Feminist have is they are at the root a jealous hypocritical hate movement. As such they have to constantly revise the bunk they teach.

Now moving forward in time to the days just before and after the industrial revolution, in the pre-industrial era it was common for women to do the same job as men and then take care of children ect on the side, the Twin burden", in this era most people were farmers and so the whole family worked the fields.

During the industrial revolution women started working in other jobs, one of them was coal mining, during those jobs they were exposed to many problems given their sex, including frequent rape (they had to work i near nudity due to the heat in the mines) and high mortality rates, and earned less wages then their male counterparts, here is a good summary of the problem in that laws were erected to halt this development;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mines_a...eries_Act_1842

At the beginning of the 19th century methods of coal extraction were primitive and the workforce, men, women and children, laboured in dangerous conditions. In 1841 about 216,000 people were employed in the mines. Women and children worked underground for 11 or 12 hours a day for smaller wages than men.[1] The public became aware of conditions in the country's collieries in 1838 after a freak accident at Huskar Colliery in Silkstone, near Barnsley. A stream overflowed into the ventilation drift after violent thunderstorms causing the death of 26 children; 11 girls aged from 8 to 16 and 15 boys between 9 and 12 years of age.[2] The disaster came to the attention of Queen Victoria who ordered an inquiry.[1]
    If you want to see womens lives from the industrial age, i would suggest these two movies, one from Ireland (fiction) and another little later from France and is based on a true story;

[YOUTUBE]y5b4c5x0SIk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bvDFPjx-uBU[/YOUTUBE]

Some how I think you are wrong on both accounts.
    Jihadis are extremist stirred up and created by western powers for the purpose of resource theft.

Comparing women who oppose a leftist hate movement to radical militias created by the same bunch of western Marxist governments is a bit far out don't you think?

I think the real problem is you have these sides reversed. It is the Feminist Hate Mongers that are the real jihadist here, and any one but ESPECIALY if the PERSON is FEMALE that opposes them they fly off the handle.

Actually Jihadi's are not something new, they have been around since the advent of Islam, more commonly known as Ghazi then Jihadi.

Feminism is about equality and the right to choose, fundamental rights dont you think..
    " I once tried thinking for an entire day, but I found it less valuable than one moment of study. I once tried standing up on my toes to see far out in the distance, but I found that I could see much farther by climbing to a high place."
    Xunzi

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Feminism is about equality and the right to choose, fundamental rights dont you think..
    Ahh!

NO I don't think so!

I would say your problem here Evon is you continue to post the same diatribe that feminist have been coming off with for quite some time. Just because the Leftist Establishment accepts a certain party line really does not mean jack shit.

Relating that OMG women were Raped in the past, or they have lousy Jobs, or they were not allowed to do XYZ, fill in the blank, automatically means they were systematically MORE oppressed than anyone else on the Planet is mere Bull Shit, and you should know it.

So if other groups of men have the same sort of oppression your entire argument pretty much falls through the floor.

The “Evil Patriarchy Argument is even more hilarious because modern feminist DEPEND on exploiting Mangina Elites privilege to elevate themselves.

So once again I did not state that women have had better lives than men, but as a general rule; NO, THEY have not been Oppressed beyond any or all other groups of men.

1) First Wave Feminism was Lower Class women tagging onto the Men's Labor movements of the early 19th Century.
    The Legal Reforms included things such as child labor laws, womens voting rights and State enforced minim wage and working conditions. In Essence a general Human Rights movement started my lower class men for the benefit of all. NOT JUST WOME.
    2) Second Wave Feminism was more or less bored House Wives in the US and more so teen aged girls that read Bull Shit from Betty Friedan, and decided they were “Oppress by the Patriarchy”.
    It should also be pointed out that, eastern Euro's in the USSR seen a brilliant opportunity to promote any form of social movement in the US they could to weaken their primary enemy.
    3) Third Wave Feminism is where the Hate really kicks in though, because in this context we are talking about Gen Y women, who for the most part are the product of years of propaganda and indoctrination. They have nether the morale direction of the earlier feminist or the intelligence.

As such at this point women become totally separated from their Lower Class start and attempt to connect themselves With the Elites themselves and if they can, become the oppressors, even if it means giving serious head to the Mangina in charge.

I think that is pretty easy to prove!
    So now let's get on with it then.

QUOTE FROM EVON SOURCE
    The man's opinion was what mattered in ancient Greece and Rome. Their role was to run the government, among other various jobs. Men believed that wives should be seen and not heard. They often kept separate rooms in the house because male visitors weren't allowed in the rooms where the wives and children regularly were. Their opinions about women were the only opinions that mattered and often times women were treated no better than a domestic slave.
    Not sure about Greece but I am sure about Rome, and for Rome one of the last Emperor's was indeed a women and a pretty lousy one at that. It was due to her stupidity and Intrigue and pitting one of her generals against the other that basically resulted in the Barbarians overrunning what was left of Imperial Rome. There is good evidence both Historical as well as modern that women make lousy government leaders. As such Rome if I'm not right lasted for some 900 years as one of the most powerful nations on earth. And like most Empires of that magnitude was built by men.

The Good of the Feminist does not outweigh the good of the many, including the lower class men.

Now moving forward in time to the days just before and after the industrial revolution, in the pre-industrial era it was common for women to do the same job as men and then take care of children ect on the side, the Twin burden", in this era most people were farmers and so the whole family worked the fields.

During the industrial revolution women started working in other jobs, one of them was coal mining, during those jobs they were exposed to many problems given their sex, including frequent rape (they had to work i near nudity due to the heat in the mines) and high mortality rates, and earned less wages then their male counterparts, here is a good summary of the problem in that laws were erected to halt this development;
    I hope you are not trying to give the rise of the industrial revolution to the slave labor of women. Because if you are that would be one hell of a misrepresentation of history. The real story here though IS NOT WOMEN but child labor which was who was exploited the most.Funny you seem to beam right into “Women Oppressed Mode”. This was way more a Child Labor Issue than a Woman Issue, and on top of that it was a Male Slave Labor Issue. Because it was workers generally men that the whole foundation was built. INCLUDING 1st Wave Feminism.

The Good of the Feminist does not outweigh the good of the the Child.

What is even more hilarious is the denial of who the Feminist backers of that era really were.
    Wealthy White Industrialist Wives. Who I might add lived in opulence that the vast majority of people alive at the time could not even imagine, male or female.

QUOTE FROM EVON SOURCE
    Albert Nobbs Trailer Official 2012 [HD] - Glenn Close, Mia Wasikowska
    "Coco Before Chanel" - Official Trailer [HQ HD]
    Ok I'm sorry I just fail to see how ether of these two movies are relevant to Femininism, and they are for sure not relevant to modern feminism.
    A movie about a women that dresses like a man?
    Sorry is Lesbianism, now Womens Rights?

But the Bottom Line is Life is not fair for ether gender of person. But this does not mean men have been systematically oppressing women since the beginning of time.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Hordaland
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21*
    mtDNA
    U5b1b1
    Taxonomy
    Evil Twin
    Politics
    Pragmatic
    Religion
    Humanist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ahh!

NO I don't think so!

I would say your problem here Evon is you continue to post the same diatribe that feminist have been coming off with for quite some time. Just because the Leftist Establishment accepts a certain party line really does not mean jack shit.

Relating that OMG women were Raped in the past, or they have lousy Jobs, or they were not allowed to do XYZ, fill in the blank, automatically means they were systematically MORE oppressed than anyone else on the Planet is mere Bull Shit, and you should know it.

So if other groups of men have the same sort of oppression your entire argument pretty much falls through the floor.

The “Evil Patriarchy Argument is even more hilarious because modern feminist DEPEND on exploiting Mangina Elites privilege to elevate themselves.

So once again I did not state that women have had better lives than men, but as a general rule; NO, THEY have not been Oppressed beyond any or all other groups of men.

1) First Wave Feminism was Lower Class women tagging onto the Men's Labor movements of the early 19th Century.
    The Legal Reforms included things such as child labor laws, womens voting rights and State enforced minim wage and working conditions. In Essence a general Human Rights movement started my lower class men for the benefit of all. NOT JUST WOME.
    2) Second Wave Feminism was more or less bored House Wives in the US and more so teen aged girls that read Bull Shit from Betty Friedan, and decided they were “Oppress by the Patriarchy”.
    It should also be pointed out that, eastern Euro's in the USSR seen a brilliant opportunity to promote any form of social movement in the US they could to weaken their primary enemy.
    3) Third Wave Feminism is where the Hate really kicks in though, because in this context we are talking about Gen Y women, who for the most part are the product of years of propaganda and indoctrination. They have nether the morale direction of the earlier feminist or the intelligence.

As such at this point women become totally separated from their Lower Class start and attempt to connect themselves With the Elites themselves and if they can, become the oppressors, even if it means giving serious head to the Mangina in charge.

I think that is pretty easy to prove!
    So now let's get on with it then.
    I have shown you evidence that women have been oppressed during the industrial revolution, and all you do in return is say i am wrong without any evidence to the contrary. So how can i take you serious then?

Your own argument regarding the status of society sounds like you are saying that all people had limited rights and thus women were not suppressed more then men, you fail to realize the reality here, yes life was limited for all regardless of sex, but women were excluded from the few opportunities that most men had, and working class women had to work alongside raring children and were thus exposed to as i said before, "the twin burden" = Work and then rare children after work.

Here are a few examples taken from history (both middle class and working class):

Franziska Tiburtius 1843-1927, an middle class woman:

"Graduating at sixteen and needing to support herself, Tiburtius had few opportunities. A young woman from a "proper" background could work as a governess or a teacher without loosing her respectability and spoiling her matrimonial prospects, but was about it."

Some interviews collected by the Ashley mines commission in 1841-42:

Isabel Wilson 38 years old, coal putter:

""when women have children thick [fast] they are compelled to take them down early. I have been married 19 years and have had 10 bairns [Children]; seven are in life. When on Sir John's work was a carrier of coals, which caused me to miscarry five times from the strains, and i was gai [very] ill after each. Putting is no so oppressive; last child was born on Saturday morning, and i was at work on on the Friday night..."

Both taken from:A History of Western Society. McKay. Hill. Buckler. Crowson. Weisner-Hanks. 2008.

I can also quote more such stories if you need them?

the creator of Feminism if you like was actually a man:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fourier

and the very definition of the term reads as follow:

fem·i·nism
    [fem-uh-niz-uh m] Show IPA
    noun
    the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feminism

Not sure about Greece but I am sure about Rome, and for Rome one of the last Emperor's was indeed a women and a pretty lousy one at that. It was due to her stupidity and Intrigue and pitting one of her generals against the other that basically resulted in the Barbarians overrunning what was left of Imperial Rome. There is good evidence both Historical as well as modern that women make lousy government leaders. As such Rome if I'm not right lasted for some 900 years as one of the most powerful nations on earth. And like most Empires of that magnitude was built by men.

The Good of the Feminist does not outweigh the good of the many, including the lower class men.
    What Female emperor, now i really need some sources from you!

I will not debate the reasons for Romes rise and fall as iknow it will lead us OT, but i can say i totally disagree with your sexist notion of womens fault.

I hope you are not trying to give the rise of the industrial revolution to the slave labor of women. Because if you are that would be one hell of a misrepresentation of history. The real story here though IS NOT WOMEN but child labor which was who was exploited the most.Funny you seem to beam right into “Women Oppressed Mode”. This was way more a Child Labor Issue than a Woman Issue, and on top of that it was a Male Slave Labor Issue. Because it was workers generally men that the whole foundation was built. INCLUDING 1st Wave Feminism.

The Good of the Feminist does not outweigh the good of the the Child.

What is even more hilarious is the denial of who the Feminist backers of that era really were.
    Wealthy White Industrialist Wives. Who I might add lived in opulence that the vast majority of people alive at the time could not even imagine, male or female.
    See my first reply..

Ok I'm sorry I just fail to see how ether of these two movies are relevant to Femininism, and they are for sure not relevant to modern feminism.
    A movie about a women that dresses like a man?
    Sorry is Lesbianism, now Womens Rights?

But the Bottom Line is Life is not fair for ether gender of person. But this does not mean men have been systematically oppressing women since the beginning of time.
    They are a good real life representation of life in their time, thats why they are good to show how women was oppressed for being women. she dressed as a man to get a decent wage, please i implore you, watch the movies before you judge them!

Life is not fair, but as i said before, women have had it harder then men, and men have for the most part been the creators of womens oppressed status, by giving them less wages for same jobs as those performed by men, lack of political opportunities as those of men, ect..
    Xunzi

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your own argument regarding the status of society sounds like you are saying that all people had limited rights and thus women were not suppressed more then men, you fail to realize the reality here, yes life was limited for all regardless of sex, but women were excluded from the few opportunities that most men had, and working class women had to work alongside raring children and were thus exposed to as i said before, "the twin burden" = Work and then rare children after work.
    Even if women were oppressed more than men, this would not prove that men or the “Patriarchy” has had a consented effort to oppressed women through history.

I have shown you evidence that women have been oppressed during the industrial revolution, and all you do in return is say i am wrong without any evidence to the contrary. So how can i take you serious then?
    What you showed me was this.

Mines and Collieries Act 1842
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mines_a...eries_Act_1842

Which boils down to a legislation in Victorian England to curb abusive companies attempting to turn a buck by hiring “Cheap Labor” which in those days was women and sometimes children.

This in NO WAY proves there is or ever was a conspiracy by the Patriarchy to enslave women in mens jobs. Which I find somewhat ironic because at the same time women or should we say feminist are demanding “Equality” in the placement of “Mens Jobs”.

Women CANNOT have to both ways, ether they get “Equality” or they get “Privilege”.
    Sad fact here is when it is a crappy or dangerous male Job they want men to keep doing them. On the other hand if it is a cushy and mangina type job they want to claim inequality.

Here is a Fact for you, Tomas Edison was a man, and so was Albert Einstein, and Werner Von Bran. So were the Wright Brothers, or Henry Ford, and Lindberg.
    In fact just about every figure in the Industrial revelation were men and so was the MALE laborer that built the Golden Gate Bridge and the many that died in the process.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...n-gate-bridge/

That is the industrial revolution hard core for you my friend.

Well you list yourself as a Scandinavia, well then what about Scandinavia, as Scandinavian women just rushing in to crawl around in the dirt and fix the plumbing. I'm betting they would rather have a Male Nigger do it. Am I right? But they will take the Doctor, or Lawyer Job because that is “Empowering”.

Here is an interesting Video I found on YouTube, since you list yourself as Norwegian you might be interested.

[YOUTUBE]CrsF7wyUxs8[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]Jm5mDjxuOKY[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]LOb1b8GYH6c[/YOUTUBE]

Life is not fair, but as i said before, women have had it harder then men, and men have for the most part been the creators of womens oppressed status, by giving them less wages for same jobs as those performed by men, lack of political opportunities as those of men, ect..

NO WOMEN have NOT had it harder than men, in any age 9 out of 10 times it was men doing the crap work. And for that sometimes we got respect but most of the time we didn't.

The Men that did get the Respect were as a general rule Alpha Elites. Like it or not.

Did women have the political power No, but not directly at last, and nether should they have had it.

But here is the deal my Friend, even in the times when she was supposedly “Oppressed” the average woman would get better treatment than the majority of men.

And why you say?
    Because she is a women.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information