Thread: paranoid Shitzophinia, over eatting...

By sea by air and land. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 10:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Irish/Scotish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordic
    Politics
    N/S
    Hero
    Nicky Wilson S.B.S.
    Religion
    Athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 813
    Given: 1,938

0 Not allowed!

Default Paranoid Schizophenia and Over-Eating...

I was told I suffered from this illness some years ago, along with PTSD and CSS and a number of other ailments.

I thought my life was over, and I ate and ate, to compensate.

I have just had an operation to remove a lump from my brain, a clot from my leg, and a few other bits and pieces, like mending my jaw, and my life has never been so good, I feel great...

I am now back on my diet. I eat half a boiled chicken breast, with around ten florets of broccoli twice a day. I meditate three times a day 20mins each time, and I am trying to bring yoga back to my day.

I am interested to know if anyone else suffers from these ailments, and what they might do to combat the symptoms.

I would like to exercise a little more, but it is to soon after my operations, so I just walk a lot, enjoying the countryside.

I might look into local charities, to see if I can help, in shops, etc.

Life is to be enjoyed, no matter what shit it has thrown at you...

I would like to hear from other suffers how it affects their lives... and what they do to help themselves...
    Last edited by Heart of Oak; 12-09-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Last Online
    01-28-2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dardanian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    trolls who mixed with illyrian gods and and then came to mix with bardhyll an illyrian king and so o
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    pred atlantoid with borreby and dinarid influences
    Politics
    no more pussies
    Religion
    chickz want me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,387
    Given: 2,630

0 Not allowed!

i'm happy you feel well,hopefully soon you'll be ready to horsefuck again
    but serious now wish you the best,brother

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation

I shall log in and correct your appalling spelling at some point.

This thread is important. For a lot of isolated people the Internet is their main means of communication.

It is of note that the brain cyst arose a result of having drunk alcoholic beverages, and far too much for far too long. A terrible thing, but perfectly understandable given the various diagnoses that you have listed.

Running Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Combat Stress Syndrome) alongside the paranoid schizophrenia which has been with you since you were a very young man sounds very difficult indeed, but you did it.

I am very pleased to hear that you are now committed to applying sustainable solutions rather than just pigging out or getting drunk. It was a big step to make.

You were in a bad way before. Has your diabetes (Type II) actually been reversed by the diet yet? When you were drinking you were going to die of organ failure, were you not? Your pancreas was packing up and your extremities were going numb. Just how much better are you now?

If anyone else here has had, or is having similar experiences to schizophrenia, diabetes and over-eating feel free to share.

I tend to eat for comfort, and so need to pursue a diet most of the time. Being mildly autistic, I do not always think of the long-term consequences.

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon and Tomato Pride, WorldWide!!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Irish/Scotish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordic
    Politics
    N/S
    Hero
    Nicky Wilson S.B.S.
    Religion
    Athiest
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis in Arduis View Post
    I shall log in and correct your appalling spelling at some point.

This thread is important. For a lot of isolated people the Internet is their main means of communication.

It is of note that the brain cyst arose aS A result of having drunk alcoholic beverages, and far too much for far too long. A terrible thing, but perfectly understandable given the various diagnoses that you have listed.

Running Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Combat Stress Syndrome) alongside the paranoid schizophrenia which has been with you since you were a very young man sounds very difficult indeed, but you did it.

I am very pleased to hear that you are now committed to applying sustainable solutions rather than just pigging out or getting drunk. It was a big step to make.

You were in a bad way before. Has your diabetes (Type II) actually been reversed by the diet yet? When you were drinking you were going to die of organ failure, were you not? Your pancreas was packing up and your extremities were going numb. Just how much better are you now?

If anyone else here has had, or is having similar experiences to schizophrenia, diabetes and over-eating feel free to share.

I tend to eat for comfort, and so need to pursue a diet most of the time. Being mildly autistic, I do not always think of the long-term consequences.
    thank you for your reply, I know my spelling is untidy to say the lest in my defence I have no spell check, an I am only just coming out of an lot of anethstetic...

I get terrible head aches if I spend to long on here...
    I am a lot better now, more in control, Its kind of like waking up, after a long sleep, the difference having the cyst removed is like having a weight removed from my back, an I can now see the trouble my mind was getting me into...
    by the way I have corrected your spelling mistake...LOL
    I hope to chat to you latter...

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Sinbad has since told me that the dietician in the hospital has told him that he has lost too much weight too quickly and has provided him with some fattening meal replacement shakes, which might have to go down the sink...

• Moobs gone

• Belly / overhanging gone

• Double chin long gone

• Some ribs now showing

• Musculature now visible

• Diabetes Type II now being managed with diet alone

• Free from opiates and benzodiazepine tranquillisers - meditation helped greatly in achieving this

• Sinbad was 18 stone and he now weighs 10 stone. He got fat through drinking alcohol and eating too much

So, you see, paranoid schizophrenics who over-indulge to the point of diabetes, losing the pulse in their metatarsals and being eight stone overweight, looking like a barrage balloon can be fixed.
    Last edited by Fortis in Arduis; 12-23-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon and Tomato Pride, WorldWide!!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Irish/Scotish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordic
    Politics
    N/S
    Hero
    Nicky Wilson S.B.S.
    Religion
    Athiest
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default being over weight...

Yes I suffer from mental illness, some from my time in theater, for those of you that do not understand that, theater is what we call War or battle conditions...

Some mental illnesses I developed later on in life, to cope with these an my physical illnesses, Such as gun shot wounds, ball windige, an a broken back, I turned to eating, drinking, and laying on my back watching TV Day time TV is so incredible It turns you into an insomniac, TV in the evening is great to stuff your face with, in fact I believe it has a contract with food out lets, night time TV is sweetie time...
    I now eat twice a day, half a chicken breast an about 10 Broccoli florets, sometimes I am allowing myself a biscuit or two, an I flavor the Broccoli with spices...
    I exersise daily with swimming, upper body Yoga, as my legs are to weak at the moment to complete even a single sun salutation, the mussel will return, with effort...
    I meditate three times a day, 20 mins a time I find this very effectif an puts me in a place of great awareness transendental meditation is a must for someone like me, my mantra cost around £300 an has been worth every penny...
    there is no need to be fat an lazy, whatever your illness is, I had a Brain cyst removed two weeks ago, at the same time they took a clot from my leg, saving money I guess...
    just get off your ass an take control of your life, instead of wallowing in self pitty, if your breathing you can do it,,,,
    Believe in yourself...
    yours as always Sinbad...
    Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems such as those connected with reality... Existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind and language... It strikes me as peculiar that most concern themselves solely with language, the least of all philosophies...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scTqpfL9WMA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWDjgyk8Aw

Thread Information