Nationalist-Libertarian
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Proud to be white

If someone has already posted this, my apologies. It's an e-mail thats been going around the internet for some time:

------------------------------

Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

-------------------------------------------

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
    vos estis tam sancti sicut vultis

*NOTE: My use of the words Jews or Blacks should not be interpreted as referring to
    all Jews or all Blacks, it in fact only refers to those Jews or Blacks that I am referring to.

Niagara Freedom Web
    Nastrander's Realm
    Swastika Homepage
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freedom_of_speech_for_everyone/

Germanic & European Preservationist
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Celto-Germanics & Bohemia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Overijssel
    Politics
    Right-wing Conservative
    Religion
    Pagan interests
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 727
    Given: 68

0 Not allowed!

Proud is a normal human virtue. Im proud of my Flemish/Germanic roots. And if a retarded nigger can be proud (on whatever I really cant figure out since these are the pile of humantrash anyway), then why not us whites...If we only consider the archievements of the white race, not even all the paper available on this planet is enough to full books. And the nigger? From apeman millions years ago to apeman 21th century...

Thread Information