Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HungryLion View Post
    Agree..It's hard to bellive that this samples from "paleo balkan ppl" could push us western..And it's also question what hapend whit paleo balkan population bc they plot more south and more eastern than sample before Slavic and German influance..
    Almost full Paleo-Balkanians Aromanians are quite eastern shifted folks.

Aromanian from Macedonia whose results I posted ploting close to Bulgarians.

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Almost full Paleo-Balkanians Aromanians are quite eastern shifted folks.

Aromanian from Macedonia whose results I posted ploting close to Bulgarians.
    Yeah but from what I saw Albanians plot more southern that samples from dalmatia and slavonia..It's not good for what they trying to prove..I mean after Slavs and Germans how they menage to plot more south than anicent population od balkan? Only if they took women from turkey, I know their 2 big tribes have turkish origins I mean if they said how they didn't mix whit Slavs, but whit who they mix to become more southern than ppl before slavic "invasion" ..

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 07:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

0 Not allowed!

Agree..It's hard to bellive that this samples from "paleo balkan ppl" could push us western..And it's also question what hapend whit paleo balkan population bc they plot more south and more eastern than sample before Slavic and German influance..
    maybe it's not as complicated as we think. most south slavs (excluding macedonians and and bulgarians) are more like southwest slavs or southern shifted Slovenes?

HungryLion

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    maybe it's not as complicated as we think. most south slavs (excluding macedonians and and bulgarians) are more like southwest slavs or southern shifted Slovenes?
    That have more seance...I just trying to understand how some population who calaim that they are tje same like paleo balkans, but they are even after mixed whit or just livin close the Slavs turn out to be more south than sample before slavic migration.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

1 Not allowed!

Yeah but from what I saw Albanians plot more southern that samples from dalmatia and slavonia..It's not good for what they trying to prove..I mean after Slavs and Germans how they menage to plot more south than anicent population od balkan? Only if they took women from turkey, I know their 2 big tribes have turkish origins I mean if they said how they didn't mix whit Slavs, but whit who they mix to become more southern than ppl before slavic "invasion" ..
    Good God you have to be a little smarter than this. Albanians don’t score Turkic admixture. If anything some south Slavs score more of it. Even then though Turkic admixture in Balkan folk is minimal to null. Stop spreading BS propaganda. Do some actual reading of genetics papers. Lay off apricity sometimes.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 06:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 488
    Given: 315

2 Not allowed!

There were ancient Balkan samples that plot extremely south , south of tuscans, and some were more north, some were more west and some were east... same for Albanians , we arent all identical , same way those samples arent all identical

Vucedol sample was plotting just West of me , I plot West of Bulgarians . Probanly EHG like admix shifted some of us East and Neolithic more South.

Have never seen any significant Turkic admixture in Albos. And I'm pretty sure that doesn't shift you south but rather extremely east.

Those samples found in West Balkans are also just Bronze Age samples, same way for those found In Bulgaria that were plotting with North Euros. They arent an evidence of pre slavic Balkan people which is why they are more North but Bronze Age samples found in West Balkans are autosomally closer to us because they were more South.

Iron Age samples in Bulgaria were more South than Bronze Age which were even more north than Romanians and Bulgarians. So they clearly mixed with natives to produce Southern people.

If you want to see what pre Slavic people of Balkans were like you need to find samples from later but they were basically like Albanians, Aromanians, Italians and Greeks more or less. Some Macedonians and Bulgarians and Romanians also fall into this cluster.

I can tell you Albanians plot over a large area, I will make a PCA MAP in the future to show this.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by North Sea View Post
    There were ancient Balkan samples that plot extremely south , south of tuscans, and some were more north, some were more west and some were east... same for Albanians , we arent all identical , same way those samples arent all identical

Vucedol sample was plotting just West of me , I plot West of Bulgarians . Probanly EHG like admix shifted some of us East and Neolithic more South.

Have never seen any significant Turkic admixture in Albos. And I'm pretty sure that doesn't shift you south but rather extremely east.

Those samples found in West Balkans are also just Bronze Age samples, same way for those found In Bulgaria that were plotting with North Euros. They arent an evidence of pre slavic Balkan people which is why they are more North but Bronze Age samples found in West Balkans are autosomally closer to us because they were more South.

Iron Age samples in Bulgaria were more South than Bronze Age which were even more north than Romanians and Bulgarians. So they clearly mixed with natives to produce Southern people.

If you want to see what pre Slavic people of Balkans were like you need to find samples from later but they were basically like Albanians, Aromanians, Italians and Greeks more or less. Some Macedonians and Bulgarians and Romanians also fall into this cluster.

I can tell you Albanians plot over a large area, I will make a PCA MAP in the future to show this.
    Your culture arrives into Balkans at 1043AD! Serbs and their off-shoots (Croats, Bosniaks, Montenegrins etc....) are noted for their higher percentage of Native Paleo Haplogroup Y-DNA I than any other Balkanite!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Slavic-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Serbian/Germanic
    Ancestry
    Steppe/Yamnaya
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Hello how do I register of Poreklo? I want to upload my results on there and the map

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information