Ioannis Metaxas & Georgios Papadopoulos
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 922
    Given: 562

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alb0zfinest View Post
    Whether you are with the Serbs or not doesn't matter much since, Greece has almost no power or influence (especially now).
    Many countries are reconsidering their decisions and promising to recognize Kosovo.
    Antigua and Barbuda
    " In September 2012, Spencer said that recognition of Kosovo is on his country's agenda."
    Bahamas
    "On 26 September 2012, the Bahamian Foreign Minister, Frederick A. Mitchell, said that his state has sympathy for the independence of Kosovo, and that the Bahamas will support the state of Kosovo"
    Bangladesh
    "After giving a speech at Ankara University in April 2012, Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina responded to a question about recognising Kosovo by stating We have already discussed the matter and are observing the situation in Kosovo. You may soon hear the good news"
    Equatoreal Guinea
    "In January 2012, Pacolli's advisor Jetlir Zyberaj stated that Kosovo had received confirmation of recognition from Equatorial Guinea but was awaiting receipt of the note verbale"
    Ethiopia
    "On 5 August 2012 it was reported that the Ethiopian government had formally recognised Kosovo, with Kosovo's Foreign Ministry awaiting the arrival of the note verbale."
    Iraq
    "In September 2012, Iraqi president, Jalal Talabani, said that he appreciated the interest of the Republic of Kosovo in creating friendship with his country, and he invited Kosovo's Deputy Prime Minister, Behgjet Pacolli, to make an official visit to Iraq in order to discuss in more depth further steps to create inter-state relations.[249] In November 2012, Zebari expressed his country's support for an independent Kosovo, and appreciated the progress achieved in Kosovo after the declaration of independence. He also said that Iraqi authorities follow the developments in Kosovo with great care."
    Israel (perhaps)
    "In August 2012, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, Danny Ayalon, stated that Israel was considering recognising Kosovo, with a decision expected as soon as the following year"
    Kenya (maybe)
    "In October 2012, Prime Minister of Kenya, Raila Odinga, stated that Kenya was seriously considering recognising Kosovo, and that a decision would be announced shortly"
    Lesotho
    "In November 2012 meetings with Kosovo's First Deputy Prime Minister, Behgjet Pacolli, Lesotho's leaders, including Prime Minister Tom Thabane, promised that their country would soon recognise Kosovo."
    Madagascar
    "In September 2012, Madagascar's Permanent Representative to the UN, Zina Andrianarivelo-Razafy, said that he would draft a report on the recognition of Kosovo and forward it to his government"
    Mozambique
    "In September 2012, Mozambique's Minister for Foreign Affairs and Co-Operation, Oldemiro Julio Marques Baloi, said that his government would reconsider recognising Kosovo"
    Philippines
    "In a November 2012 meeting with Kosovo's Foreign Minister, Enver Hoxhaj, Foreign Affairs Undersecretary, Rafael E. Seguis, pledged support for Kosovo, saying that his country has full understanding for the independence of Kosovo and that he would consider the request for recognition."
    Singapore
    "In March 2012, Singaporean Foreign Minister, K. Shanmugam, said that Singapore would reconsider its position on Kosovo's independence in the light of recent developments there, and in the framework of the EU integration perspective.[328] On 26 September 2012, Mr. Shanmugam said that Singapore has a very positive attitude to the independent state of Kosovo and would consider the request to recognise it"
    Solomon islands
    "In August 2012, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade of the Solomon Islands, Clay Forau Soalaoi, said that he expressed a strong sympathy for an independent and democratic Kosovo, and that his country would consider the request to recognise its independence"
    Syria (maybe)
    In April 2012 a Syrian opposition delegation (Syrian National Council) led by Ammar Abdulhamid visited Pristina and promised to recognise Kosovo immediately if they triumph in Syria
    Thailand
    "In a November 2012 meeting with Hoxhaj, Mr. Jullapong said that his government has a positive position on the recognition of Kosovo and that he personally has knowledge that the recognition is on its way and is interested in collaboation between the two countries"
    Togo
    "During an August 2012 visit to Togo, Pacolli received assurances that recognition would come shortly"
    Tunisia
    "At a meeting in October 2012 with Albanian Foreign Minister and Chairman of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, Edmond Panariti, the Tunisian Foreign Minister, Rafik Abdessalem, said that his government is seriously considering the issue of "the recognition of Kosovo"
    Greece has no power or influence" and you show me what 3rd world countries have said.... The Serbs are against America and so is fake republic of Kosovo, and "an enemy's enemy is a friend" no? If a new nation is made from Iran, America and Israel will be the first to recognize it. It is all political rather than the truth. The Prime Minister of F.Y.R.O."M". clearly stated that it is all a lie.

Last Online
    11-02-2023 @ 10:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    illyrian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    Dardania
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 21

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontios View Post
    Greece has no power or influence" and you show me what 3rd world countries have said.... The Serbs are against America and so is fake republic of Kosovo, and "an enemy's enemy is a friend" no? If a new nation is made from Iran, America and Israel will be the first to recognize it. It is all political rather than the truth. The Prime Minister of F.Y.R.O."M". clearly stated that it is all a lie.
    Israel didn't recognize Kosovo, you smart ass.

Kosovo until now has been recognized by majority of the world, including 22 out of 27 member states of EU.

If we analyze historical events, you as a Greek have no right to talk about the creation of artificial nations or states. Your nation has been built based on a lie!

Last Online
    09-11-2015 @ 12:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrian View Post
    Israel didn't recognize Kosovo, you smart ass.

Kosovo until now has been recognized by majority of the world, including 22 out of 27 member states of EU.

If we analyze historical events, you as a Greek have no right to talk about the creation of artificial nations or states. Your nation has been built based on a lie!
    I never said Israel recognized Kosovo. I only gave an example... If you analyze historical events rather than propaganda you will know that it is the opposite way. How is my nation built based on a lie? We have existed far more than any other nation on this earth. Who's land or history have we stolen? If anything, half of Europe and the Middle East lives on land Greeks used to rule and half of the world has our empires as models for their countries.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    illyrian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    Dardania
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I never said Israel recognized Kosovo. I only gave an example... If you analyze historical events rather than propaganda you will know that it is the opposite way. How is my nation built based on a lie? We have existed far more than any other nation on this earth. Who's land or history have we stolen? If anything, half of Europe and the Middle East lives on land Greeks used to rule and half of the world has our empires as models for their countries.
    How old are you?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrian View Post
    How old are you?
    When was the last time you went to a history class or to look at your government buildings with Roman architecture?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    illyrian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    Dardania
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When was the last time you went to a history class or to look at your government buildings with Roman architecture?
    You are extremely brainwashed with Greek nationalist propaganda. You have reached the point where there is no turning back.

Sorry, but I am not interested, and I don't have time, to explain you the history of your nation. I can't help you.

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Virginia
    Politics
    Anarchism
    Hero
    Kropotkin
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    Where do you get the idea that I'm pro-Albanian? I'm just stating the fact that Kosovo has more right to state-hood then what Greece does. Greece was once a multi ethnic land that has been built on lies and false Hellenistic ideology. No offence, but I still do not support the independence of Kosovo, It has only created more instability.
    No you didn't read what i wrote properly i said MORE pro Albanian as in slowly you are starting to take the Albanian side, you haven't yet but it seems so. Not just with this post by the way.
    you don't support the independence of kosovo? ok guys we have our next target for organ traficking

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Virginia
    Politics
    Anarchism
    Hero
    Kropotkin
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

0 Not allowed!

It is true Greece has now power or influence especially now. I listed those countries to show that even more recognition's of Kosova were under way. It was by all means no way of saying that those had any influence or power.
    And the quote the enemy of my enemy is my friend doesn't apply here since allot of these countries that i listed have had almost no relations with Kosovo, and they never considered Serbs an enemy. Not even to mention that Israel hasn't even recognized Kosovo yet.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alb0zfinest View Post
    It is true Greece has now power or influence especially now. I listed those countries to show that even more recognition's of Kosova were under way. It was by all means no way of saying that those had any influence or power.
    And the quote the enemy of my enemy is my friend doesn't apply here since allot of these countries that i listed have had almost no relations with Kosovo, and they never considered Serbs an enemy. Not even to mention that Israel hasn't even recognized Kosovo yet.
    Do you not understand that I said America AND Israel would recognize a new country if it is taken from Iranian land because they both are in the brink of war and they will need a new ally to fight against Iran if needed. It was only an example. I don't know how to make this any more clear.

Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 09:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Српкиња
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,176
    Given: 973

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    I assume they are.
    Why? I don't care one, singe iota to what 'world' has to say about our Southern Province of Kosovo and Metohija.
    Ridiculous. lol

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information