Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Worst Tourists in Greece From Personal Experience?

Peyrol

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linet View Post
    Italians ? On the opposite they are great people and they are happy those who have Italian tourists :
    I will be an italian tourist in Dodecanese (Astypalea), next summer, so...

Banned
    Last Online
    07-28-2013 @ 07:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southern Italian
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Apulia
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Perduellio View Post
    I will be an italian tourist in Dodecanese (Astypalea), next summer, so...
    like this?

Last Online
    09-11-2015 @ 12:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Ioannis Metaxas & Georgios Papadopoulos
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 922
    Given: 562

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe View Post
    Also, I have to add, this topic is odd. Tourism is probably the #1 source of income for Greece. Every Greek family has at least one person who works at tourism or whose lives are affected by it.
    And it's one of our few chances to keep our economy alive at the moment. So threads like this, badmouthing tourists and sounding ungrateful (and as if we're even bothered by tourists at that) is not the best thing to do.
    Yes we have tourism the main source of our income but is that all our rich country is for? By rich I don't mean money, I mean our land. We have so many resources, just the oil in our oceans is enough, and instead of using that to fix our economy, we are like a bunch of idiot still waiting for tourism and other countries to fix our money problems. I don't care if tourists won't come to Greece, we don't need them and because of this tourism being our main income, because of this we are where we are today. I don't want tourists coming to my country and my country being some tourist attraction rather than creating a strong and productive country. Did our ancestors fight for this land for 5000 years for us to work for tourists and have European countries and pigs like Merkel to come out and command our country from Germany? Is this what we fought for this land for? Is this what we created our country for? Is this what we fought for to accomplish?
    Fascist Army
    "Fascism means first of all defending your nation against the dangers that threaten it. It means the destruction of these dangers and the opening of a free way to life and glory for your nation." -Corneliu Codreanu

Last Online
    12-22-2013 @ 04:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slavo-Illyrian Serb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 390
    Given: 272

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontios View Post
    Yes we have tourism the main source of our income but is that all our rich country is for? By rich I don't mean money, I mean our land. We have so many resources, just the oil in our oceans is enough, and instead of using that to fix our economy, we are like a bunch of idiot still waiting for tourism and other countries to fix our money problems. I don't care if tourists won't come to Greece, we don't need them and because of this tourism being our main income, because of this we are where we are today. I don't want tourists coming to my country and my country being some tourist attraction rather than creating a strong and productive country. Did our ancestors fight for this land for 5000 years for us to work for tourists and have European countries and pigs like Merkel to come out and command our country from Germany? Is this what we fought for this land for? Is this what we created our country for? Is this what we fought for to accomplish?
    Greece has a sustainable resource and that is its tourism industry. It is there to stay and it helps move the money around. It does not have much farming land but I found this interesting comment from an article in infowars about Greece's oil and gold.

In fact, the truth is that the nation of Greece is sitting on absolutely massive untapped reserves of gold, oil and natural gas. If the Greeks were to fully exploit the natural resources that are literally right under their feet, they would no longer have any debt problems. Fortunately, this recent economic crisis has spurred them to action and it is now being projected that Greece will be the number one gold producer in Europe by 2016.

Greece is also swimming in oil and natural gas. It turns out that Greece is sitting on the western edge of an absolutely mammoth sub-Mediterranean oil and gas field, and there are also huge deposits of oil and natural gas in the western parts of the country.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rashka View Post
    Greece has a sustainable resource and that is its tourism industry. It is there to stay and it helps move the money around. It does not have much farming land but I found this interesting comment from an article in infowars about Greece's oil and gold.

In fact, the truth is that the nation of Greece is sitting on absolutely massive untapped reserves of gold, oil and natural gas. If the Greeks were to fully exploit the natural resources that are literally right under their feet, they would no longer have any debt problems. Fortunately, this recent economic crisis has spurred them to action and it is now being projected that Greece will be the number one gold producer in Europe by 2016.

Greece is also swimming in oil and natural gas. It turns out that Greece is sitting on the western edge of an absolutely mammoth sub-Mediterranean oil and gas field, and there are also huge deposits of oil and natural gas in the western parts of the country.
    100% correct. Our country has the richest land in Balkans and possibly Europe and because of the European Union, we are made to be a tourist country rather than to use our resources and become a strong and powerful country. They all know that we can build another Empire and that is what they are afraid of. Our Kings have not died yet and are respected still by many Greeks.

We have been close many times to capturing Constantinople and we were always stopped by European countries like France and Great Britain.

And to go on the spiritual and religious side of this, our Saints have said that another Empire by the Greeks will be made and will start when Greeks gain back Constantinople, the capital of the Byzantine Empire. And many of us know this and believe in this and our Saints have never failed us before.
    Last edited by Pontios; 01-03-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Fascist Army
    "Fascism means first of all defending your nation against the dangers that threaten it. It means the destruction of these dangers and the opening of a free way to life and glory for your nation." -Corneliu Codreanu

Last Online
    11-02-2023 @ 10:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    illyrian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    Dardania
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 21

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontios View Post
    100% correct. Our country has the richest land in Balkans and possibly Europe and because of the European Union, we are made to be a tourist country rather than to use our resources and become a strong and powerful country. They all know that we can build another Empire and that is what they are afraid of. Our Kings have not died yet and are respected still by many Greeks.

We have been close many times to capturing Constantinople and we were always stopped by European countries like France and Great Britain.

And to go on the spiritual and religious side of this, our Saints have said that another Empire by the Greeks will be made and will start when Greeks gain back Constantinople, the capital of the Byzantine Empire. And many of us know this and believe in this and our Saints have never failed us before.

Your kind is more harmful to Greece than all external enemies together!

Your brain is infected in very high level!

Last Online
    01-07-2018 @ 05:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient
    Ethnicity
    Dorian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,096
    Given: 2,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rashka View Post

True but they wont let us have it....
    If we try get them, USA will decide to "liberate us" from a sudden dictatorship we dont even know about...or why is "FYROM" created next to us just 20 years now? They will find a nice excuse that we abuse them or something close to it and they will come to "save" them.... they save people from their resources oops i meant problems all the time....
    Also Turkey will decide that Zakynthos is Turkish soil the same day we will try to get oil from there and that Crete is ancient Turkish land, as soon as Greece tries to get gas or anything from there....
    So we are rich? Not so much with USA and our beloved problematic neighbours next to us...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Pontos
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-European
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrian View Post

My kind is more harmful to Greece? So the kind that want to see Greece a small tourists attraction is not harmful, but the kind that wants to see Greece grow and be able to use its resources, become a strong and powerful nation, that kind is harmful? Maybe harmful to others, but not to our nation.

What exactly is my brain infected with? Thoughts for our nation to prosper? For our country to be more than beaches and the Parthenon that people visit for vacation? For us to have our own control over our country? You call that "infected" mind? Only other European countries like Germany, Italy and France can produce anything they want and not be limited on what they produce? Can only Germany, Italy, and France have a powerful army and create weapons? Can only they have a strong economy because of all of this? I don't think my brain is infected but yours is.
    Fascist Army

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Khorasan
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Father: R1b1b2a
    mtDNA
    C4a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,326
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

I will probably visit Greece in March. Hope they won't attack me thinking I am a Afghani/Pakistani refugee.

Peyrol

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrian View Post

Pontios is only showhing the ''Megali Ideas'' of Metaxas, the Greater Greece.

Isn't the same for you albanians who want the Greater Albania with Kosovo and West Macedonia?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information