View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is beautiful, and deserves her reputation as the top supermodel today.

    7 33.33%
  • She is attractive, but not as much as other Victoria's Secret models.

    10 47.62%
  • She is not attractive, and very overrated.

    4 19.05%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Is Gisele Bundchen as beautiful as she is made out to be?

  1. #11
    Veteran Member billErobreren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    09-19-2019 @ 02:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic for the most part
    Ethnicity
    American Northern Euro Mongrel
    Ancestry
    DK, IE, NO
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Gender
    Posts
    3,220
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,925/11
    Given: 1,182/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    She's attractive to me in the same way Blake Lively is, they both have great figures, they're tall & have strong faces plus she looks sturdy & healthy too & I like that. certainly not the hottest woman on earth but she's far from something you'd find walking on the street on a regular basis.

    ______________

  2. #12
    braindead sex maniac Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    In the gym
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    15,149
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,527/507
    Given: 1,292/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    No she's a five. Most models and actresses are rarely above a 6 because they sell things to women. And women won't buy a product if the model is much hotter than themselves. An average woman won't be a pretty as Gisele but she can come relatively close with the right make up and clothing. This is what models usually sell. "You can look like Gisele if you but this product".

    The really hot girls you will find in porn. Because they sell looks and sex. While and average woman can get relatively close to Gisele she will never be close to Aletta Ocean. And she'll never fuck like Aletta Ocean. Hence Aletta is a 10 and Gisele is a five.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Online
    12-30-2013 @ 03:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin-American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan
    Ancestry
    Spain, Canary Islands, France, Germany, Amerindians and Chimpanzees
    Country
    Venezuela
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Science
    Gender
    Posts
    2,886
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 327/11
    Given: 112/25

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    i think she would look great with her face splattered with my manjuice.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    11-03-2013 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    .........................
    Ethnicity
    ............................
    Ancestry
    Basse-Normandie, Hessen, Lombardia + Salzburg
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Faelid
    Religion
    ........
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Posts
    1,560
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 26/4
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    . And women won't buy a product if the model is much hotter than themselves.
    I disagree with you in relation to this, because I work in the industry and many women consume products only because the model is associated with the brand. That is the intention.


    The really hot girls you will find in porn. Because they sell looks and sex. While and average woman can get relatively close to Giselle she will never be close to Aletta Ocean. And she'll never fuck like Aletta Ocean. Hence Aletta is a 10 and Giselle is a five.
    That is another question. There are people who have fetishes in porn stars and others not. As many have fetish on top models and not others.

    The fantasy, in many cases, occurs in greater proportion when it does not appear things in this particular subject, we all know Aletta is in bed with , but nobody knows how Gisele is. Stirs the imagination

  5. #15
    braindead sex maniac Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    In the gym
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    15,149
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,527/507
    Given: 1,292/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laubach View Post
    I disagree with you in relation to this, because I work in the industry and many women consume products only because the model is associated with the brand. That is the intention.
    Look at this comparison,

    NSFW

    Spoiler!


    Most women can look close to Gisele with the right make up and clothing. So you can say "If you buy this product you can look like Gisele". When it come to Aletta 99% of women will never be close to her in terms of looks and sex appeal. If you say "If you buy this product you will look like Aletta" women will stay away because they know it's not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laubach View Post
    That is another question. There are people who have fetishes in porn stars and others not. As many have fetish on top models and not others.

    The fantasy, in many cases, occurs in greater proportion when it does not appear things in this particular subject, we all know Aletta is in bed with , but nobody knows how Gisele is. Stirs the imagination
    Nobody is going to have a fetish for models. Maybe in the 1990s.

    It's like selling somebody the "mystery box" you don't know what's in it. If the product was so good they would demonstrate it too you.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    11-03-2013 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    .........................
    Ethnicity
    ............................
    Ancestry
    Basse-Normandie, Hessen, Lombardia + Salzburg
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Faelid
    Religion
    ........
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Posts
    1,560
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 26/4
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Look at this comparison,

    NSFW

    Spoiler!


    Most women can look close to Gisele with the right make up and clothing. So you can say "If you buy this product you can look like Gisele". When it come to Aletta 99% of women will never be close to her in terms of looks and sex appeal. If you say "If you buy this product you will look like Aletta" women will stay away because they know it's not true.



    Nobody is going to have a fetish for models. Maybe in the 1990s.

    It's like selling somebody the "surprise box" you don't know what's in it. If the product was so good they would demonstrate it too you.
    So, according to your point of view, the fashion industry would have gone bankrupt. Because exactly what happens. Many girls buy clothes associated with the models because they want to look like them. Being "fashion". The recall that this concept is relative.

    Yes, many people have fetishes for supermodels. That's a fact. Like many people also have fetishes for pornographic actresses .

    Not just with makeup and beautiful clothes that the person you will become a top level or Aletta. The genetic need help.

    In both cases, depends on the person.

    Your last paragraph is very vague because Aletta is a porn star who works having sex, if we were to get their point of view as truth, all women who we intend to have a relationship, we would need to know how they are in bed before having a relationship. (Which would not be a bad idea). But that's not how the patterns work.

    Does not mean they are bad.

    But the main thing is not to create expectations

  7. #17
    braindead sex maniac Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    In the gym
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    15,149
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,527/507
    Given: 1,292/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laubach View Post
    So, according to your point of view, the fashion industry would have gone bankrupt. Because exactly what happens. Many girls buy clothes associated with the models because they want to look like them. Being "fashion". The recall that this concept is relative.
    Models are only a little bit prettier than average girls. It's like an upgraded average girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laubach View Post
    Yes, many people have fetishes for supermodels. That's a fact. Like many people also have fetishes for pornographic actresses .
    Then how come there are no subscription sites where you can pay to see pictures of Gisele? Instead you see her on free ads. People don't pay for ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laubach View Post
    Not just with makeup and beautiful clothes that the person you will become a top level or Aletta. The genetic need help.

    In both cases, depends on the person.
    Here are some beach pictures in natural light,








    Quote Originally Posted by Laubach View Post
    Your last paragraph is very vague because Aletta is a porn star who works having sex, if we were to get their point of view as truth, all women who we intend to have a relationship, we would need to know how they are in bed before having a relationship. (Which would not be a bad idea). But that's not how the patterns work.

    Does not mean they are bad.

    But the main thing is not to create expectations
    They both sell themselves on sex appeal. With a model you don't know if she is going to take it in the ass, swapping, several guys, some kind of fetish. With a porn star you know what you get.

    Today you can know. Most girls have a video or pics. or they can tell you what they will do.

    If you see a girl styled like Aletta you can know approximately what she will do. But if you see a girl wearing the Bundchen line of lingerie you have no idea what you're going to get. You have to buy the product to find out. I understand what the deal is but I personally wouldn't buy it.



  8. #18
    braindead sex maniac Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    In the gym
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    15,149
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,527/507
    Given: 1,292/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    [YOUTUBE]edcdsb4vAlI[/YOUTUBE]

    [YOUTUBE]WLL-rDXCC-I[/YOUTUBE]

  9. #19
    SkyBurn
    Guest

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Most women can look close to Gisele with the right make up and clothing. So you can say "If you buy this product you can look like Gisele". When it come to Aletta 99% of women will never be close to her in terms of looks and sex appeal. If you say "If you buy this product you will look like Aletta" women will stay away because they know it's not true.
    Nobody wants to buy the products which make Aletta 'appealing' because boob jobs and liposuctions are undignified ways of looking like real models.

    And yes, models don't look as good in real life. They have plenty of make-up, just like most other girls.

    Maybe we shouldn't be labelling the unmade-up models as 'ugly' (a lot of these horrible photos are edited and unflatteringly taken), because that's the reason women wear the make-up in the first place.

    We should shift our perception so that cosmetics aren't necessary at all, because now girls often need to wear it as to be deemed acceptable

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    11-03-2013 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    .........................
    Ethnicity
    ............................
    Ancestry
    Basse-Normandie, Hessen, Lombardia + Salzburg
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Faelid
    Religion
    ........
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Posts
    1,560
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 26/4
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Models are only a little bit prettier than average girls. It's like an upgraded average girl.



    Then how come there are no subscription sites where you can pay to see pictures of Gisele? Instead you see her on free ads. People don't pay for ads.



    Here are some beach pictures in natural light,










    They both sell themselves on sex appeal. With a model you don't know if she is going to take it in the ass, swapping, several guys, some kind of fetish. With a porn star you know what you get.

    Today you can know. Most girls have a video or pics. or they can tell you what they will do.

    If you see a girl styled like Aletta you can know approximately what she will do. But if you see a girl wearing the Bundchen line of lingerie you have no idea what you're going to get. You have to buy the product to find out. I understand what the deal is but I personally wouldn't buy it.


    Top models are selected to reach a target market, so you can find a variety of types (blondes, brunettes, black, Asian). Not all are beautiful, but overall, are above average. And not just anyone can be equal to one. Of course many unknown people are prettier, but each in their own style.

    You're confusing things. The work of top model is to sell branded products it represents. It needs to be thin, because it is the universal standard and the clothes fit perfectly to your body.

    Gisele does not work with sex. She has a good private life aside, let it be said in passing. Her job is to show "borrow" their appearance the brand, so it is not necessary to access pictures of her.

    While Aletta works with sex, she sells this image. Its source is making movies and taking nude and sensual photos. They are completely different things

    Yes, but that's the idea, messing with people's imagination. Relationships begin soon. You do not know what to expect. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but the standards that society imposes, the majority behaves in a more discreet way. You will discover little by little and will like or dislike.

    In many cases, when it exposes too, draws attention, but then "lost grace."

    But in both cases, one must roll "chemistry", so that the relationship is beneficial

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How It's Made : Sword's
    By Blackout in forum Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 06:49 PM
  2. Have you ever made someone cry?
    By Black Sun Dimension in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 07:46 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Memorabilia Isn't Made in New Zealand ,it's Made in China
    By CelticViking in forum Australia & NZ
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 02:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •