Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Khazar origin of the European jews has been confirmed by a study in John Hopkins university

Lovecraftian in Design Vesuvian Sky's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,687
    Given: 1,192

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Solin View Post
    Onur wrote on Dienekes blogspot:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/08...n-and.html?m=1

I saw some criticism of his paper where a guy points that the author does
    does not know basic geography and related history saying for example that Khazar empire was situated only in West Asia and as Davidski said he was treating Armenians as a proxy for the gene pool of the Khazar empire and that Armenians are not even a useful Caucasian reference set.

I am still interested why Sicilians and Greeks (from islands?) and Ashkenazi Jews cluster together. Coincidence? Two-three years ago anothet Jewish scientist wrote a paper of A. Jews being southern Italian converts. I wonder what will be written in the next two years.
    Oh, I thought this latest study from JHU actually may have found the 'Khazar component'. I read Davidski's critique and truthfully, Assyrians, various Arab groups, and Iranians all have significant West Asian/Caucuses component. Even if there is unique genetic Caucus signature to Ashkenazim of a non-Proto-semetic origin then it would be due to local Caucus interaction rather the Turkic Khazar. I don't think any of the spreadsheets show an 'Altaic' or 'Central Asian' component for Jews of any type anyway.

But some people need a Phd/graduate thesis soooo....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,609

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvian Sky View Post
    Oh, I thought this latest study from JHU actually may have found the 'Khazar component'. I read Davidski's critique and truthfully, Assyrians, various Arab groups, and Iranians all have significant West Asian/Caucuses component. Even if there is unique genetic Caucus signature to Ashkenazim of a non-Proto-semetic origin then it would be due to local Caucus interaction rather the Turkic Khazar. I don't think any of the spreadsheets show an 'Altaic' or 'Central Asian' component for Jews of any type anyway.

But some people need a Phd/graduate thesis soooo....
    I was reading some of the Anglojew's posts (including his signature) and I am really wondering is what he says true! At first I found them silly.
    I find the fact that Sicilians, Islander Greeks (perhaps the closest thing to the ancient Greeks ) and Ashkenazi Jews (who indeed have sime minor Eastern European input) cluster together one hell of a coincidence so perhaps over 2000 years Ashkenazis were preserved when compared to negrified and further Arabized Levantines as AJ claims.
    Then when considering Ashkenazi it is perplexing the fact that Sephardi (who have nothing to do with the Khazar hypothesis) are very similar with Ashkenazis...

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 10:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Turk, from Caspian Sea to Balkans! ;)
    Ancestry
    Father: Ahıska Turk+Terekeme/Qarapapaq Mother: Anatolian Turk+Balkan Turk+Some Crimean
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I2-L68(Southern Caucasus/Caspian)
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Alföldi Turanid+Pontid+Dinarid
    Politics
    Left-wing Nationalism on a pan-Turkist, Kemalist way.
    Hero
    Atatürk, Mohammed(pbuh), Sultangaliyev, Attila, Mehmed II, Mansur Yavaş!!
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 630
    Given: 301

0 Not allowed!

I am just wondering what changed your mind?
    As far as I know, there is another Onur who writes in Dienekes and other genetic blogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabgu View Post
    There is no ethnicity called "Anatolian", and no such thing as "Anatolian Greek genes" or "Armenoid genes".. It is a political rhetoric to cause identity erosion.. Eastern Huns are considered to be the ancestors of modern day Turks and they were a hybrid of Asiatic and Caucasian, but more dominantly Caucasian.. Hun was not an ethnicity itself, but a large tribal confederative structure.. That is why Turks already had a rich genetic pool before the full conquest of Anatolia region..

Lovecraftian in Design Vesuvian Sky's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,687
    Given: 1,192

0 Not allowed!

I was reading some of the Anglojew's posts (including his signature) and I am really wondering is what he says true! At first I found them silly.
    I find the fact that Sicilians, Islander Greeks (perhaps the closest thing to the ancient Greeks ) and Ashkenazi Jews (who indeed have sime minor Eastern European input) cluster together one hell of a coincidence so perhaps over 2000 years Ashkenazis were preserved when compared to negrified and further Arabized Levantines as AJ claims.
    Then when considering Ashkenazi it is perplexing the fact that Sephardi (who have nothing to do with the Khazar hypothesis) are very similar with Ashkenazis...
    Khazar hypothesis is interesting to say the least, but there's not much to it to be perfectly honest. Truthfully, if Khazar ruling Turkic class left any genetic contribution to Ashkenazi then it would have been 1-6% IMO. Only that one clade of M-17 is a possible genetic legacy but even that's somewhat ambiguous (not to mention infrequent).

There are of course Turkic Jews still around:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krymchaks

I don't know if there have been any genetic studies on Krymchaks but regardless average Ashkenazi is almost certainly a "Judean refugee" just like Sephardim rather then a "Khazar Khan". Of course other components were picked up along the way but the genetic evidence mostly points towards origin in the ME, and that's regardless of phenotype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I am just wondering what changed your mind?
    I have no idea who the fck is that Onur in Dienekes blog. I don't know much about genetics myself. Even if i would interest with it, I wouldn't write in the Dienekes`s blog at all. Afaik, he has Turkish speaking grandparents but he claims pure hellenic origin for Greeks and for the half of all Balkanites incl. Turks. He also compares skull shapes of modern Greeks with the ancient sculptures. In short, he is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvian Sky View Post
    There are of course Turkic Jews still around:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krymchaks
    There is one more Turkic group who believes in judaism;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Karaites

Karaites/Karaims speaks Turkic, close to Tatar tongue and they say that they are descendents of Khazars. They have their small communities in Poland, Lithuania, Turkey, Russia. They have recorded history in these places for 1000 years;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=19

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...t=62435&page=3

Last Online
    03-09-2014 @ 02:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ethnicity
    Swedish-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Sweden, Holland, Germany
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Brandenburg
    Politics
    Rectus - Sinister
    Religion
    Spiritually smart
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Onur View Post
    A major genetic study of Ashkenazim was led by Johns Hopkins geneticist Eran Israeli-Elhaik in 2012. It concentrates on the compelling genetic evidence that eastern European Jewry's roots are not just in the Mid-East but, perhaps even more so, in the Caucasus, the mountainous heartland of ancient Khazaria.

Elhaik says that because of dissatisfaction with current theory he and others are forced to look again at the possibility that the Mid-East and Semitic genes present in eastern European Jewry may primarily have come from the east. His team is compelled to research this possibility because genetic testing of Ashkenazim continues to reveal a high percentage of genes particular only to the relatively isolated, mountainous region of the Caucasus. Having completed a thorough genetic study of Ashkenazim worldwide, he is launching an even more extensive analysis in his "Khazar DNA Project," specializing in testing Jews from the region of Khazaria itself.

Here are some of Dr. Elhaik's conclusions as a result of his genetic study of Ashkenazim:

The graphs in the study shows that the European Jews shows closer DNA similarity with Georgians, Armenians, Azerbaijanis and Turks instead of middle-eastern jews.

You can read full study here;

http://eelhaik.aravindachakravartila...ngLink2012.pdf

Basically, when Justinian attacked and outlawed the Jews in Palestine in 531, it created a diaspora of survivors.

Justinian hated the Jews because of their heavy involvement with for example human sacrifice.

One major route of escape was up north to the Caucasus, where the mingled with the pre-existing culture and the so called Khazar nation was formed.

Another significant settlement was around certain lagoons in Northern Italy, which eventually lead to the the formation of the Republic of Venice, the first Jewish nation state in Europe.

When Venice collapsed in 1797, the Venetian system was transplanted into the English empire through diplomatic ties, freemasonry etc.

That is the explanation why the coronation ceremony of queen Elizabeth II for example was basically an occult kabbalistic ritual.

When we get some perspective on certain things like these it might be appropriate to re-examine ideas of "Jewish supremacy" and such.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-14-2014 @ 02:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Perkele
    Ethnicity
    Afro-Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Perkele
    Hero
    Timur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 1,086

0 Not allowed!

Jews are too "Western" genetically to be descended from the Khazars. Jews look more like a intermediate of Syrian and some kind of Southern European, probably Italian.

They have some non-Caucasoid, Asian DNA but it's very minimal, like 1-2%. I'm sure Khazars were at least 10% Asian.

Durka durka, Mohammad Jihad Philo's Avatar
    Last Online
    09-25-2021 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Judean
    Ancestry
    J2a-M92
    Country
    Israel
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M92
    mtDNA
    J2a-M92
    Taxonomy
    J2a-M92
    Politics
    King Bibi
    Religion
    J2a-M92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,138
    Given: 337

0 Not allowed!

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gn...m-the-khazars/
    DISPROVED.
    Ashkenazim and sephardim jews do have alot of anatolian though. I saw a tv show where they went inside catacombs in Jerusalem and a guy from apamea in syria was buried there. He was'nt jewish from birth but he got converted there. At the time of the roman empire, 6 million out of the 60 million people under roman rule were jews and alot of those were converts. That guy was from northern syria but many got converted in anatolia. After Judea, the places with most jews were the roman province of syria and anatolia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apamea,_Syria

Justinian hated the Jews because of their heavy involvement with for example human sacrifice.
    Proof?
    I actually have ALOT of proof that germanics did human sacrifice:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bog_bodies

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-25-2018 @ 05:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish+Germanic+Crimean
    Ethnicity
    Jewish and German
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    V7a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 833
    Given: 883

0 Not allowed!

Ashkenazim are not close to Caucasus people at all and those groups that are listed such as Armenians and Druze were not even a part of the Khazar empire. They were much further south, all this really shows is that Israelites were most similar to Armenians and Druze.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkĎc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,945
    Given: 3,705

0 Not allowed!

Y don't lie

http://*******/L_342