PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Rothschild Admits Reptilians to David Icke

Thread: Rothschild Admits Reptilians to David Icke

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,406
    Given: 1,560

0 Not allowed!

Default Rothschild Admits Reptilians to David Icke

he David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy", in 2007

David Icke communicated with some years ago who said he was Phillip Eugene de Rothschild, the unofficial son of Baron Philippe de Rothschild of the Mouton-Rothschild wine producing estates in France. Phillip was living in the United States under another name at the time and clearly had considerable knowledge of elite bloodlines, mind control and Satanism.

Phillip Eugene was placed within the 'Christian' Church to work on behalf of the agenda while appearing to be a perfect 'Christian'. He says that for most of his childhood and adolescence he lived with his Rothschild father on his estate in France. They had a physical relationship, he says, and he was 'held fast in the emotional power of incest, which, in this culture, was normal and to be admired' (something confirmed to me many times from many sources). Bloodline sons like Boy Bush would have been sexually 'initiated' by his father because that's the way these strange people operate. Phillip Eugene said he observed his Rothschild father's 'lust for power' and began to desire the same. He also confirmed the way the 'occult' bloodlines are controlled by demonic entities. 'Being a Rothschild descendant', he said, 'I was maximally demonised'.

He continues:

"I was present at my father's death in 1988, receiving his power and the commission to carry out my destiny in the grand conspiracy of my family. Like their other children, I played a key role in my family's revolt from God. When I watch CNN, it startles me to see so many familiar faces now on the world stage in politics, art, finance, fashion and Kingdom of shadows 107 business. I grew up with these people, meeting them at ritual worship sites and in the centers of power. Financiers, artists, royalty, and even presidents ..."

He stresses that often the most significant members of the global power hierarchy hide behind apparently 'ordinary' lives while dictating the agenda and attending human sacrifice rituals. This is what I have found to be true in my own research. However, some public figures are high in the satanic hierarchy, as Phillip Eugene found when he attended their ceremonies:

"I can recall the Rockefellers and the Bushes attending rituals, but never having the supremacy to lead them. I still regard them as lackeys and not real brokers of occult power. Except for Alan Greenspan [long-time head of the US Federal Reserve Bank], most of these fellows were camp followers in the occult, primarily for the economic power and prestige. Greenspan, I recall, was a person of tremendous spiritual, occult power and could make the Bushes and the younger Rockefellers cower with just a glance. Ex-CIA Director Casey (as were most of the CIA leadership for the past forty years), Kissinger, and [former US Secretary of State] Warren Christopher were in attendance at non-ritual gatherings and some occult rituals as well, but well back in the gallery."

There is an important point to make here. In the 'movie' version of the world sold to us by system and media, Alan Greenspan was appointed by the Reagan—Bush White House to head the Federal Reserve 'central bank' in 1987, and was reconfirmed by presidents Father George Bush, Bill Clinton and Boy George Bush until he chose to retire in 2006. We are led to believe that the presidents were the masters deciding to employ Greenspan, but that's only in the fake hierarchy for public consumption and diversion. The Reptilian-satanic hierarchy is what decides the real power structure and Greenspan (and his masters) were telling the presidents that they were going to appoint and confirm him, not the other way round. Phillip Eugene added:

"At the forefront of the rituals were [the royal families of Europe], Prince Philip at the pinnacle. He stands, like most of the contemporary European monarchy, in the Charlemagne, Merovingian, Aenean bloodline. But he is its current head. I am certain that his maternal chromosomes are in the current 'antichrist' Nephilim. Prince Philip ... is the leading biological descendant of the 'Reptilians', as you call them. Immediately below him are the males of my family line [Rothschilds] like a court of ministers in charge of logistics and operations. The current monarchs of The Netherlands, Spain and some of the old Austrian nobility [Habsburgs] are next in occult power and in the conspiracy."

Phillip Eugene de Rothschild says of these prime Reptilian bloodlines:

"Apparently Aeneas [Troy] embodies all the various bloodlines that must trace their lineage back through Charlemagne because in him is embodied the confluence of the lineage of both David (Jewish) and Alexander the Great (Aryan). It is the modern day representatives of these Roman 'Gens', or European monarchs, that make up the ruling 'aristocracy' of the revived Roman Empire. These 'royal' families maintain their pedigree through endogamy [inter-family marriages]. The first prototype of the Antichrist [the purest bloodline] was Nimrod, founder of Babylon. The historical and seminal nexus of this last Roman Empire is Charlemagne and his descendants, people like [Prince] Philip Mountbatten (Rex Julius Alexander Battenberg) who is one of the ruling heads of the Julian Gens."

I have personally done my own research and there used to be a man who said he was Phillip Eugene Rothschild but now goes by a different name who said he was involved in the satanic Rothschild family. He is now a Christian. He has spoken about his story at a few churches in the mid 90's. I don't know if it's the same guy David Icke interviewed.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96980

Last Online
    08-18-2013 @ 08:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    British/West-Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

And why should we believe any of this?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-09-2013 @ 11:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

if icke was a serious anti-nwo guy they would have killed him already

Last Online
    06-21-2013 @ 07:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    Durham City
    Politics
    Bollocks to the lot of them
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Good goalkeeper... Shit head....

Durka durka, Mohammad Jihad Philo's Avatar
    Last Online
    09-25-2021 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Judean
    Ancestry
    J2a-M92
    Country
    Israel
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M92
    mtDNA
    J2a-M92
    Taxonomy
    J2a-M92
    Politics
    King Bibi
    Religion
    J2a-M92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,138
    Given: 337

0 Not allowed!

lol!!

dp93, you are way funnier than RussiaPrussia.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnZn View Post
    On the left, the Middle-East 4000 years ago; On the right, Spain 3000 years ago:
    Arab peace-loving:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    *sigh* The biggest mistake/tragedy that the Spaniards and the Portuguese have ever done was propagating with native Indian and Black women creating useless biracial and triracials in the Americas.

Ask Philo anything you'd like barring obvious troll questions

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,593
    Given: 48,322

0 Not allowed!

Bloodline sons like Boy Bush would have been sexually 'initiated' by his father because that's the way these strange people operate.

Thank you very much, now everything is clear.

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!