PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
why you think it is that the 3 main language families in europe dont have all 3 Christianities? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why you think it is that the 3 main language families in europe dont have all 3 Christianities?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-11-2014 @ 07:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Cosmopolitan
    Ancestry
    Humans, chimps
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Classical liberalism, republicanism, Western hegemony, new world order
    Hero
    N. Machiavelli, F. A. von Hayek, H. Kissinger
    Religion
    Christian, me and my other self are still divided over this
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,412
    Given: 1,141

0 Not allowed!

there are slavic lutherans and calvinists. actually there are more lutherans in slovakia than in estonia
    as well as there are romance speaking "protestants" - ever heard of huguenots, for example?
    (well i doubt you did )

Last Online
    08-22-2015 @ 08:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti America, Anti Islam, Anti EU, Sovereign democracy, Globalism, Russian Patriotism
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,683
    Given: 4,085

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Medvjed View Post
    Is being Protestant a great insult in Russia?
    Its the fact you generalize everything weird must be happening in russia without any proof like the following quote youre saying or thought before writing the first post.

I've seen Russian Protestant Churches. Also, there are Protestant missionaries in Russia who run cult-like practices.
    Like i posted only 4.1 % other christians in russia. Have you any other proof? Just your saying?
    I have also seen some crazy wicked bosnian girl throwing puppies into the river, do i have proof? yes.

warning disturbing
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RussiaPrussia View Post
    Its the fact you generalize everything weird must be happening in russia without any proof like the following quote youre saying or thought before writing the first post.
    Proof of Protestant Churches in Russia. And proof of Protestant missionaries in Russia. I don't pull this kind of stuff out of my arse. And your reaction to my question makes you sound like you hate Protestants.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti America, Anti Islam, Anti EU, Sovereign democracy, Globalism, Russian Patriotism
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Proof of Protestant Churches in Russia. And proof of Protestant missionaries in Russia. I don't pull this kind of stuff out of my arse. And your reaction to my question makes you sound like you hate Protestants.
    i am a protestant atheist my self its just the way of thinking of yours which is typical of russophobia which i criticize. You didnt come up with poles and slovaks, slovaks particular are more likely to be protestant but instead you come with russia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Slovakia.

its you who thinks its an insult otherwise you would post it, because thats how a mind of a russophobic works. Even if it wasnt your attention and you just grab something you remember, its your thinking which is russophobic. Thinking russia must be odd enough or something which this 3 religion rule i point out must be applying.

Also the report from the protestants themself who claim they are prosecuted, so obviously their statement on that is biased. And it says its 1 million protestants to 142 million russians making it 0.7% of the population not significant at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

0 Not allowed!

you sure?? Finland and the baltics chose Protestantism. Britain chose Protestantism, ireland chose catholicsm except for some north irish.
    Finns and balts aren't part of any of the 3 major linguistic groups and if you ask me they are nordic people not eastern, traditionally part of swedish sphere of influence. Ireland is a particular case where catholicism became part of irish national identity in their struggle against english invaders.

As a rule Slavs(east) are orthodox, germanics (north) protestants and latins (south) catholics. Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Slovakia are relatively young countries which were part of the Austrian Empire, itself an exception from the germanic group explained by the history of this land and its traditional ties with Rome and the Holy Roman Empire. Poland is the only slavic state with an extensive history of statehood that choose catholicism over orthodoxy and from this point of view Poland is an abnormality. Romania/Moldova is also an abnormality but not because of it's religion.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Cosmopolitan
    Ancestry
    Humans, chimps
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

i am a protestant atheist

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Verchar View Post
    did you ever see my profile info

Religion: My Race and my People

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Cosmopolitan
    Ancestry
    Humans, chimps
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Finns and balts aren't part of any of the 3 major linguistic groups and if you ask me they are nordic people not eastern, traditionally part of swedish sphere of influence. Ireland is a particular case where catholicism became part of irish national identity in their struggle against english invaders.

As a rule Slavs(east) are orthodox, germanics (north) protestants and latins (south) catholics. Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Slovakia are relatively young countries which were part of the Austrian Empire, itself an exception from the germanic group explained by the origin and influence of the ruling house of Habsburg. Poland is the only slavic state with an extensive history of statehood that choose catholicism over orthodoxy and from this point of view Poland is an abnormality. Romania/Moldova is also an abnormality but not because of it's religion.
    youre illiterate or what?
    when most of europe was christianized there wasnt any catholicism or orthodoxy or "protestantism", there was one united church

how were west slavic lands abnormal? they were christianized from west, there wasnt any "choice". rulers whose lands were adjacent to frankish/east frankish/holy roman empire were introduced to western concept christianity which later sided with rome during 1054 schism.
    after 1054, being non-catholic and in sphere of holy roman empire meant political suicide.
    to what linguistic group those people belonged played a totally marginal role.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post

As a rule Slavs(east) are orthodox, germanics (north) protestants and latins (south) catholics. Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Slovakia are relatively young countries which were part of the Austrian Empire, itself an exception from the germanic group explained by the history of this land and its traditional ties with Rome and the Holy Roman Empire. Poland is the only slavic state with an extensive history of statehood that choose catholicism over orthodoxy and from this point of view Poland is an abnormality. Romania/Moldova is also an abnormality but not because of it's religion.
    your rule is nonsense half germany is catholic its 40 million more than whole Scandinavia together and austria all catholic as well as flamish dutch as your map suggests. And west slavs are all catholic.

And its not true for latvia and estonia 30% of the population is orthodox which are russian and many baltics. Estonia is also discriminating against russian orthodox church and doesnt recognize it but instead as estonian orthodox church. Russian orthodox church is forbidden there.
    Last edited by RussiaPrussia; 02-04-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Last Online
    01-30-2021 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Great Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,131
    Given: 4,234

0 Not allowed!

i am a protestant atheist my self its just the way of thinking of yours which is typical of russophobia which i criticize. You didnt come up with poles and slovaks, slovaks particular are more likely to be protestant but instead you come with russia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Slovakia.
    I cam up with Russia because 1) Russia has a very large population, which makes it more likely to have religious diversity (which is true), 2) I already knew of Protestant and Catholic churches in Russia, and 3) I recently saw a documentary on Evangelicalism in Russia.

its you who thinks its an insult otherwise you would post it, because thats how a mind of a russophobic works. Even if it wasnt your attention and you just grab something you remember, its your thinking which is russophobic. Thinking russia must be odd enough or something which this 3 religion rule i point out must be applying.
    Am I suppose to block Russia from all my thoughts?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information