My Ancestors are all from Germany.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default US Dollars being replaced

Check out this short video, this is scary stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00958565&hl=es

`│´ 1312019132512912292038191221 Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Germanic
    Ethnicity
    northern barbarian
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    frosty & bloodthirsty
    Politics
    savaging and pillaging
    Religion
    catheist & evil cat propagandist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101

0 Not allowed!

Interesting. It sounds a bit far-fetched to me though .

Here's wikipedia's page on this Amero currency idea:

North American currency union

[...]

Amero coins

In August 2007, rumors and conspiracy theories began circulating across the Internet regarding alleged United States Treasury-issued "amero" coins.
    The inspiration behind these rumors may have been the posting of images of medallions created by coin designer Daniel Carr.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-TACiht_0-8">[1]</sup> Carr, who designed the New York and Rhode Island 2001 statehood quarters, sells medals and tokens of his own design on his commercial website, "Designs Computed" (also known as "DC Coin").<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-TACiht_0-9">[1]</sup> Among his designs are a series of gold, silver and copper fantasy issues of "amero coins" ranging in denomination from one to one thousand.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-TACiht_0-10">[1]</sup> The coins have the legend "Union of North America" on the back with his company's logo, a stylized "DC",<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-18">[19]</sup> in small type.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-19">[20]</sup> Concerning his "amero" designs, he mentions on his website:
    My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-20">[21]</sup>
    Unauthorized postings of images taken from his website have been reposted widely across the Internet, often being used as supposed "proof" of the amero coinage. Notably, white nationalist and former Internet radio talk show host Hal Turner ran a full article on his website about the "amero coin", claiming to have arranged for a United States Government minted "amero" to be smuggled out of the Treasury Department by an employee of that organization.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-21">[22]</sup>
    Following Turner's assertions of federal minting of ameros, a web site marketing the curio coins released a statement debunking Turner's claims of a government cover up regarding Daniel Carr's amero products.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-22">[23]</sup> The urban legend investigating Web site Snopes also ran a further counter to Turner's claims, stating "neither the U.S. Mint nor the U.S. Treasury has a hand in creating these 'Ameros'. These coins are merely collectibles offered to the buying public by a private company in the business of manufacturing such curiosities."<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-23">[24]</sup> Hal Turner claimed that Carr's website had been created in haste in a matter of days expressly to discredit his claim about the coinage. <sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-24">[25]</sup> However, Carr's designs have been available through his website since 2005,<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-25">[26]</sup> and according to a WHOIS search at Network Solutions, the domain "dc-coin.com" was registered by Daniel Carr on 27 September 2005.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-26">[27]</sup> In October 2008, Hal Turner released a video showing an apparent 20 Amero coin, with claims that shipments of the currency had been sent to China. <sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-27">[28]</sup> Yet the coin in Hal Turner's video is identical to a medallion on Daniel Carr's "dc-coin" website, listed as "UNA 2007 20 Ameros, Copper, Satin Finish". <sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-28">[29]</sup>

Amero bills

On December 3, 2008, Hal Turner's blog featured what he claimed were genuine Amero bills.<sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-29">[30]</sup> He featured photographs which depicted 20, 50 and 100 Amero notes. Turner did not identify how he obtained the bills, saying only that "once again, my sources have come through." He claims that the "new currency is already being printed and quietly distributed around the world."

Last Online
    12-25-2008 @ 01:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German American
    Ancestry
    My Ancestors are all from Germany.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
    Interesting. It sounds a bit far-fetched to me though .

Here's wikipedia's page on this Amero currency idea:

North American currency union

I believe the amero is real however i think it is only a back up in case their real plans fail. The real plan has been reveled to me just lately when i was introduced to a few books and videos that have open my eyes to things that are very real and not fuzzy with conspiracy.

If you wish to know what I'm talking about check out my new thread called "the World currency is... and also buy and read the book called " confessions of an Economic hit man" by John Perkins

Thread Information