Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

Test Results

Your Sociotype: SEI-0 (ISFp)

Brief Description of the SEI

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detriment. Learn more about the SEI here!

Other Possible Types

ESI (ISFj): 96% as likely as SEI.
    SEE (ESFp): 87% as likely as SEI.
    ESE (ESFj): 79% as likely as SEI.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

1 Not allowed!

: LII-1Ti (INTj)

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here!

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    I've done the MBTI many times over a period of years. Sometimes with a year or two gap in between and I've ALWAYS come up as ISTJ. This is the first time I'm getting a different result.
    Most tests on the Internet are poor to put it mildly. What these tests should do is to test for Jungian functions, not single and insignificant traits that only have slight correlations with functions. This test includes the Jungian functions very well. Additionally, it includes some interesting methodology, such as the photos, which are used to determine what sort of partner you would prefer. It's a far-fetched idea that it can determine partner compatibility though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenzland View Post
    I'm ESE-0 (ESFj).

Is this good?
    It's just as good as you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenzland View Post
    And what other types are my perfect partner now?
    ISTj is one of the top options. You and Kazimiera should get it on.

Last Online
    11-24-2018 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Süddeutschland, Banat
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Saxony
    Taxonomy
    nordid
    Politics
    Against the modern World!
    Religion
    LHP
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 2,752

1 Not allowed!

I read what ISTj is and I really like this personalities!

Kazimieraaaaaa?

EVROPA

Last Online
    01-13-2014 @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

With these sorts of tests it is best to keep in mind the "horoscope effect" or Forer effect, grain of salt almost required with these.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by school View Post
    With these sorts of tests it is best to keep in mind the "horoscope effect" or Forer effect, grain of salt almost required with these.
    The Forer effect is only relevant to the personality descriptions, not the tests, and only then the reactions to said descriptions. I agree that descriptions shouldn't be considered as being completely relevant to oneself though. Yet I would defend those descriptions, because they are based on inductive reasoning, i.e. these types correlate with these traits, and are therefore often at least approximate to truth. Additionally, it's impossible not to render description as merely abstractions, since one can't tailor descriptions for everyone. Thus the descriptions should be considered as having at least some truth to them.
    Last edited by Herr Abubu; 03-13-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Last Online
    01-13-2014 @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosial Vagabond View Post
    The Forer effect is only relevant to the personality descriptions, not the tests, and only then the reactions to said descriptions. I agree that descriptions shouldn't be considered as being completely relevant to oneself though. Yet I would defend those descriptions, because they are based on inductive reasoning, i.e. these types correlate with these traits, and are therefore often at least approximate to truth. Additionally, it's impossible not to render description as merely abstractions, since one can't tailor descriptions for everyone. Thus the descriptions should be considered as having at least some truth to them.
    Yes, Forer effect in reference to the descriptions is a better way to put it. I would also agree that the types do demonstrate correlation with the traits, in stating "take with a grain of salt" it is meant to reference the approximate nature per the condition that you had already stated: one cannot tailor descriptions for everyone, ergo a degree of meditation upon a particular result is recommended.

On another note, I wonder whether or not, among a contemporary general population, how difficult it would be to prevent a person from reacting to the results in a manner that would be associated with the Forer effect given a societal trend in conditioning individuals from a young age to believe that they inherently deserve being catered to, or so it seems to myself (I may be misguided in this). This could be a factor in influencing a belief that a particular result has been catered for a particular agent (such belief being a factor in potential overconfidence in the accuracy of a particular result). More or less is a cautionary note for the test taker.

As indicated in the description in the home tab, a purpose of this test is to research and develop socionics, given that I would presume that the results are being collected on an anonymous basis for review. If this is so then I would be a bit skeptical about, but not entirely closed off to, certain conclusions given factors of respondent falsification or flawed self perceptions which would influence the quality of an answer. I would be interested in considering conclusions to be drawn from this research.

Psychology I've found interesting but it tended to not directly address my focus in regards to the mind/brain hence a degree of alienation with how these particular things work. This alienation is something I think I ought to remedy to some extant as an agent who studies neurophilosophy and the cognitive sciences.

Spent so much time with a sort of "tunnel vision" in regards to the mind-body problem (alternating between a property dualist and substance dualist perspective, ultimately coming to settle with a form of property dualism) in personal thought to an extant to where I neglected to meditate upon the mind outside of attempting to define "what it is" from a very impersonal/mechanical approach, which may be a faulted approach from the start. As a result I have almost no working knowledge relevant to personality/behavior (perhaps an impediment to completing a definition of mind under the stipulation that a complete description of function/nature ought to be a part of a given definition, psychology would address functions/natures of mind through examining states of mind, this an error on my part that ought to have not been committed).
    Last edited by school; 03-14-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-30-2014 @ 12:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Doggerlander
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    U5b2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,164

1 Not allowed!

I got SLI ISTP on this. I usually get INTJ.

Using introverted sensing as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the SLI is immersed in his senses and has a strong understanding of both the design and functional aspects of objects. Much like the SEI, the SLI is highly in tune with the effect his surrounding environment can have on his and others' senses. This, coupled with his ability to assess factual information, makes him an ideal candidate for matters of design and function--particularly when the two are intertwined. The SLI is drawn to people and things that increase his pleasurable sensations. The SLI enjoys peaceful interaction and often prefers to either be alone or limit his interaction to the few select individuals that he cares most about. Often he is drawn towards nature and the outdoors. At his best, the SLI is born with a fundamental understanding of the way things operate which allows him to excel in fields from engineering, to architecture, to medicine; at his worst, the SLI has difficulty opening up emotionally and may misinterpret others' intentions as more negative than they truly are.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Your Sociotype: SEI-0 (ISFp)

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detriment. Learn more about the SEI here!

Similar to what I normally would get, which is ISFJ

Thing is....I'm not artsy fartsy at all lol. I do like cooking sometimes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-29-2014 @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Wood elf + pixie and nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,112
    Given: 2,045

0 Not allowed!

Yep...

Test Results
    Your Sociotype: SEI-1Fe (ISFp)
    Brief Description of the SEI

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detrimen

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information