Religion
    Hail Satanas
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,313
    Given: 1,960

1 Not allowed!

My result is:
    Your Sociotype: ILI-1Te (INTp)

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I got SLI ISTP on this. I usually get INTJ.

Using introverted sensing as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the SLI is immersed in his senses and has a strong understanding of both the design and functional aspects of objects. Much like the SEI, the SLI is highly in tune with the effect his surrounding environment can have on his and others' senses. This, coupled with his ability to assess factual information, makes him an ideal candidate for matters of design and function--particularly when the two are intertwined. The SLI is drawn to people and things that increase his pleasurable sensations. The SLI enjoys peaceful interaction and often prefers to either be alone or limit his interaction to the few select individuals that he cares most about. Often he is drawn towards nature and the outdoors. At his best, the SLI is born with a fundamental understanding of the way things operate which allows him to excel in fields from engineering, to architecture, to medicine; at his worst, the SLI has difficulty opening up emotionally and may misinterpret others' intentions as more negative than they truly are.
    It depends on what sort of test you take. Another test that I recommend is Dario Nardi's Cognitive Functions Test. Note how Socionics terminology works, SLI/ISTp -- ISTJ in MBTI terms -- stands for Sensing Logical Introvert. I'm an ILI/INTp, Intuitive Logical Introvert - which corresponds roughly to INTJ in MBTI.

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    Your Sociotype: SEI-0 (ISFp)

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detriment. Learn more about the SEI here!

Similar to what I normally would get, which is ISFJ

Thing is....I'm not artsy fartsy at all lol. I do like cooking sometimes.
    ISFp is ISFJ in MBTI nomenclature. When Myers and Briggs developed the MBTI, using Jung's work as their basis, they added the last letters (P for perceiving, J for judging) to divide extroverted judging and extroverted perceiving. Socionics takes another approach. The last letters symbolizes dominant function, whether extroverted or introverted, in Socionics. ESFJs are dominant judgers (extroverted feeling), while ISFJs are dominant perceivers (introverted sensing). Intuition and sensing are perceiving functions; feeling and thinking are judging functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Yep...

Test Results
    Your Sociotype: SEI-1Fe (ISFp)
    Brief Description of the SEI

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detrimen
    I take it you feel that this is accurate?

Fuhrer
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 05:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    Ethnicity
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    Lord Howe Island
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,336
    Given: 685

0 Not allowed!

Your Sociotype: LII-1Ti (INTj)

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant.
    On MBTI i usually get ISTP and sometimes INTP

Btw i voted wrongly, if a moderator could change my vote i'd be thankful.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by safinator View Post
    On MBTI i usually get ISTP and sometimes INTP

Btw i vote wrongly, if a moderator could change my vote i'd be thankful.
    In Socionics, INTj corresponds to INTP in MBTI. The difference is that Socionics draws much more from Jung's ideas than MBTI does. MBTI is a very cheap rendition of Jung's personality theory. Socionics is quite interesting, yet not perfect. I draw the best parts out of all the different interpretations and go with that. This test is far better than any other test out there, except perhaps for Dario Nardi's Keys2Cognition test.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-17-2017 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bell Beaker ish
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    29/32 English, 2/32 Welsh, 1/32 Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    I-M253
    mtDNA
    U5a1b4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 11,022

1 Not allowed!

Your Sociotype: LII-1Ti (INTj)

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant.

Last Online
    04-09-2014 @ 08:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russia;Ukraine;Poland;Turkey
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    National Conservative
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 54

1 Not allowed!

Your Sociotype: LSI-1Ti (ISTj)
    Brief Description of the LSI

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted sensing as his creative, the LSI excels at formulating systems of the world that can be practically utilized. The LSI has a strong understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of a system and can manipulate either to his advantage. Similar to the LII, the LSI creates rules and principles built on logical consistency, which he religiously adheres to. But unlike the LII, the LSI does not speculate as much on improbable possibilities but rather focuses on practical solutions to problems. At his best, the LSI acts as a model citizen or employee; dutifully providing for his family, his employer, his friends and his community. He will rigidly uphold the law and other actions he perceives as just and logical, while discouraging actions he views as unjust. At his worst, the LSI can become driven towards the acquisition of power to the detriment of anyone that stands in his way; in realizing these goals, the LSI can become oblivious to actions that many might consider inhumane. Learn more about the LSI here!

Other Possible Types
    SLE (ESTp): 89% as likely as LSI.
    LII (INTj): 77% as likely as LSI.
    SLI (ISTp): 73% as likely as LSI.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

2 Not allowed!

IEI-0 (INFp)

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

INTJ

Hate to say it but it seems like everything but the architect and engineer type makes the most nonsensical arguments.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I prefer a purely Jungian approach than I do either MBTI or Socionics, although Socionics is better than MBTI. The score you get from this test differs a lot from the one you get from a typical MBTI test. I'm uncertain of what I really am. I seem divided between INTJ and INTP. I have some ideas why that is.

Last Online
    03-29-2014 @ 11:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Karelian - American Finnish
    Ancestry
    Saami; Samoyedic; North Siberian; Basque/Atlantic; NorthWest European.....not in any particular
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sami People
    Y-DNA
    I1*
    mtDNA
    H1a2
    Politics
    Moderate
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 245

1 Not allowed!

SLI

LSE (ESTj): 98% as likely as SLI.
    SLE (ESTp): 94% as likely as SLI.
    LSI (ISTj): 85% as likely as SLI.

After reading the entire description, it seems somewhat true.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information