PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Socionics test - Page 4

View Poll Results: Which type are you?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • LSE (ESTJ)

1 1.69%
  • LIE (ENTJ)

3 5.08%
  • ESE (ESFJ)

1 1.69%
  • EIE (ENFJ)

2 3.39%
  • SLE (ESTP)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFP)

1 1.69%
  • ILE (ENTP)

3 5.08%
  • IEE (ENFP)

2 3.39%
  • LSI (ISTP

5 8.47%
  • LII (INTP)

7 11.86%
  • ESI (ISFP)

0 0%
  • EII (INFP)

2 3.39%
  • SLI (ISTJ)

5 8.47%
  • SEI (ISFJ)

3 5.08%
  • ILI (INTJ)

21 35.59%
  • IEI (INFJ)

3 5.08%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Socionics test

lI

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    In Socionics, INTj corresponds to INTP in MBTI. The difference is that Socionics draws much more from Jung's ideas than MBTI does. MBTI is a very cheap rendition of Jung's personality theory. Socionics is quite interesting, yet not perfect. I draw the best parts out of all the different interpretations and go with that. This test is far better than any other test out there, except perhaps for Dario Nardi's Keys2Cognition test.
    I got that INTj in this test and I have to say that I didn't like the test at all. Tests which only require selecting one trait or aspect at a time make much more sense while this one attempted to make people chose between two elaborate multilayered statements in each question. What to chose when only a part of the 1st statement applies dead on and another part doesn't apply at all while the 2nd is just kind of "off" in full, how to chose between the two? Many of those 55 questions were like that.

According to MBTI, I'm right in between ENTP & INTP.

The results from this one:
    Your Sociotype: LII-1Ti (INTj)

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant.
    Other Possible Types

1. ILE (ENTp): 99% as likely as LII.
    2. ILI (INTp): 86% as likely as LII.
    3. LSI (ISTj): 78% as likely as LII.

Famous LIIs
    Immanuel Kant
    Last edited by lI; 10-25-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhammer View Post
    IEI-0 (INFp)
    I think i'm the only one of this type here.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I got that INTj in this test and I have to say that I didn't like the test at all. Tests which only require selecting one trait or aspect at a time make much more sense while this one attempted to make people chose between two elaborate multilayered statements in each question. What to chose when only a part of the 1st statement applies dead on and another part doesn't apply at all while the 2nd is just kind of "off" in full, how to chose between the two? Many of those 55 questions were like that.

According to MBTI, I'm right in between ENTP & INTP.

The results from this one:
    The problems with the MBTI approach is that it's inconsistent with Jung's personality theory. Socionics isn't completely consistent with Jung either, but more so than the MBTI. That's why I prefer Dario Nardi's test (see second paragraph). Socionics is consistent when it comes to terminology, though. INTj corresponds to INTP in MBTI. INTP is really a dominant judger since it predominantly uses a judging function: Ti (introverted thinking). In MBTI terms, the last letter is a denotion of extroversion of judging function. With that said, I agree that the questions could have been better, while maintaining that it's better than the MBTI. Many of the questions are difficult to answer because of what you said and because the options didn't exclude the other. I found myself thinking that I fit in both categories plenty of times. The questions that selects your letters, not the introversion or extroversion of your functions, are quite good, though.

I mentioned Dario Nardi and his test. Dario Nardi studied the relation between the brain and Jung's functions of mind (personality functions). He found no correlation between MBTI traits and brain regions, in spite of the fact that MBTI is an off-shoot of Jung's theory - an incredibly poor one, in my opinion. However, he did find a relationship between Jung's theory of personality functions and regions in the brain. More on his work.

What your scores tells you is that you are an INTP, 99% as likely ENTP, 86% as likely INTJ and 78% as likely ISTP. So your socionics score is consistent with your MBTI score.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think i'm the only one of this type here.
    INFp (INFJ in MBTI terms) is the rarest of all types and more common in women than men.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    INFp (INFJ in MBTI terms) is the rarest of all types and more common in women than men.
    Am I gay?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Am I gay?
    I have no idea. You should make a couple of threads about it, it's a time-proven method.

Spoiler!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Like Longbowman, but white Rudel's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 03:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Français
    Country
    France
    Region
    Limousin
    Y-DNA
    I-Z58
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,037
    Given: 1,861

1 Not allowed!

I'm an INTP bordering on INTJ, according to MBTI. I'll come back after taking that Socionics thing.

------------------
    *20 minutes later*
    Your Sociotype: LII-1Ne (INTj) Brief Description of the LII Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant.

Other Possible Types
    ILI (INTp): 87% as likely as LII.
    ILE (ENTp): 83% as likely as LII.
    LIE (ENTj): 73% as likely as LII.

Sociotype Characteristics
    Quadra: Alpha
    Club: Researchers
    Temperament: IJ
    Romance Styles:
    Primary: Infantile
    Secondary: Aggressor
    Told you so. I expected INTP, but I got INTJ. Honestly, in my experience, it mostly relies on my mood at the moment I take the test. I'm poorly tempered and I can change a lot from a moment to another.

Nota bene : I voted INTP before taking the test, but that's well. I absolutely hate being like anyone else.
    Last edited by Rudel; 10-25-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

1 Not allowed!

Your Sociotype: LII-2Ti (INTj)
    Brief Description of the LII

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here!
    Other Possible Types

ILI (INTp): 95% as likely as LII.
    LSI (ISTj): 86% as likely as LII.
    LIE (ENTj): 72% as likely as LII.
    Ok, now this very rational LII has one very stupid question. What's the difference between LII-2Ti and LII-1Ti !? Because most LII's got 1Ti, unlike me.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA