Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
I see you're indirectly trying to censor me when it comes to criticizing the Turkish government - both of us have the right to freely express our opinions on anything, and no-one has the right to ask the other to not criticize something regarding their countries. I also realize that you and Hoca are conveniently ignoring the fact that I kept saying I'm not criticizing the Turkish people, I'm clearly criticizing Erdogan and his administration. You don't know me to assume that I don't criticize my people or their government - I'm always critical of Arab governments & our people first and foremost. Don't worry, I'm very much concentrated on my people but this doesn't deflect my attention on Erdogan's behaviour.

You keep going back to history, and I'm just talking about the present. Did I mention Ottomans? Did I mention Crusaders? I don't know why Turkish nationalists such as yourself constantly try to take jabs at Arabs by indirectly implying we are traitors, betrayers, ungrateful. Do you see Arabs demeaning Turks in this manner? We only hear this racist rhetoric from Turkish nationalists.
You got to admit that the Arabs who fell for the British sponsored 'arab revolt' a hundred years ago if they knew what has become of their people and their goals, would have never betrayed their Turkish patrons no matter what historical qualms they may have had, or promises the British assured them.

That's the problem with Arabs...their rhetoric is always "we will destroy our enemies blah blah blah" but their actions always translate to "please be a patron for us, please provide us with weapons, or aid, or this, or that" (just look at both sides of the Syrian conflict and their relationship with their respective patrons).