Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 62

0 Not allowed!

Might be connected to Iranian issue. Specially since Obama is in Israel now and this decision seems to have been influenced by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Altay View Post
    What exactly makes Israel preferable to Iran?
    For one, they are not really a regional threat to Turkey unlike Iran. Turkey and Iran can never be cooperating nations, they have opposite interests and the recent events in Syria showed it once again.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2014 @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,411
    Given: 813

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grenzland View Post
    Is it now official?

Turkey, Israel and USA are friends now? How sweet.

Partizan? What's your opinion on this. Forget about the fact that I predicted this long time ago, just answer.
    That would be like trying to hide from the sun just using your hand....

I was checking what was Washington's reaction on this, and...surprise, surprise:

------------------------

Obama welcomes call between Israel, Turkey, says restoration of relations needed for peace

JERUSALEM - President Barack Obama says he welcomes a telephone call Friday between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Turkey and Israel were once close allies, but relations have unraveled, exacerbated in 2010 by a deadly Israeli raid on a Turkish ship that tried to break Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Last year, Erdogan accused Israel's leaders of trying to eliminate the Palestinian population in Gaza. And the Turkish leader recently compared Zionism to Fascism at a U.N. meeting, prompting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to object and say the remark complicated Mideast peace efforts.

Obama says it's important the two nations restore good relations so they can co-operate on regional security. The call comes on the final day of Obama's trip to Israel.
    --------------------------------------

If the true AtlantoZionist axis is too hard to comprehend for users here...I have images that even children could get:

And another exercise in logic: If A = B, and B = C, then A = C

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 01:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 497

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yalquzaq View Post
    For one, they are not really a regional threat to Turkey unlike Iran. Turkey and Iran can never be cooperating nations, they have opposite interests and the recent events in Syria showed it once again.
    I disagree, Turkey has no business meddling in the Syrian civil war. And I never said Turkey and Iran should be partners, only that Israel isn't any better than Iran.

Last Online
    10-29-2014 @ 07:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Altay View Post
    I disagree, Turkey has no business meddling in the Syrian civil war. And I never said Turkey and Iran should be partners, only that Israel isn't any better than Iran.
    I agree with that, I was not saying that Turkey should meddle in Syria, but to point out the opposite policy and interests between Turkey and Iran. Syria is just one of them.

I didn't imply it either, I just mentioned it within the context by myself.

I disagree, like said Israel is not a threat to Turkey's security, Iran is (a country known to have actively supported Pkk terrorists for years, and maybe still is the case). There are many reasons for why Israel is indeed preferable over Iran. I don't see any real obstacle for partnership between Turkey and Israel.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I disagree, like said Israel is not a threat to Turkey's security, Iran is (a country known to have actively supported Pkk terrorists for years, and maybe still is the case). There are many reasons for why Israel is indeed preferable over Iran.
    Iran supported PKK for a time, but struggled against Kurdish separatism (PJAK) herself at other times. While Israel actively supported Kurds in northern Iraq. So looks to me like Iran and Israel are essentially similar in this respect.

Last Online
    10-29-2014 @ 07:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Iran actively supported terrorists, giving them shelter within Iranian territory (and most likely also supplied arms), like said this may be still the case. I'm not sure if the claims over Israel's alleged support for Kurds in northern Iraq is well-grounded, neverthless its scale seems rather insignificant.

Moreover, besides Iran's actual support to terrorists, they consider Turkey as one of targets for their missile strikes in the event of a USA strike on Iran (wether they could or would carry out these threats is another thing).
    Last edited by Yalquzaq; 03-22-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Moreover, besides Iran's actual support to terrorists, they consider Turkey as one of targets for their missile strikes in the event of a USA strike on Iran
    To my knowledge, they said if the USA strikes Iran from Turkey, they would in turn strike Turkey. And that just about makes perfect sense, to be honest. That statement was a bit redundant, if anything.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2014 @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,411
    Given: 813

0 Not allowed!

Iran actively supported terrorists, giving them shelter within Iranian territority (and most likely also supplied arms), like said this may be still the case. I'm not sure if the claims over Israel's alleged support for Kurds in northern Iraq is well-grounded, neverthless its scale seems rather insignificant.

Moreover, besides Iran's actual support to terrorists, they consider Turkey as one of targets for their missile strikes in the event of a USA strike on Iran (wether they could or would carry out these threats is another thing).
    Iran is a wise country actively opposing AtlantoZionism.

The fact they are so cautious regarding Turkey shows they do know who is the true master of the Ottomans.

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 10:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Turk, from Caspian Sea to Balkans! ;)
    Ancestry
    Father: Ahıska Turk+Terekeme/Qarapapaq Mother: Anatolian Turk+Balkan Turk+Some Crimean
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I2-L68(Southern Caucasus/Caspian)
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Alföldi Turanid+Pontid+Dinarid
    Politics
    Left-wing Nationalism on a pan-Turkist, Kemalist way.
    Hero
    Atatürk, Mohammed(pbuh), Sultangaliyev, Attila, Mehmed II, Mansur Yavaş!!
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 630
    Given: 301

0 Not allowed!

Well, at first to me Iran and Israel are equally hostile. Iran; officially supported PKK, occupies Azerbaijani Turkish lands, wants to expand influence zone to Azerbaijan, even sends agents to Turkey etc.

On the other hand, Israel? Separate from killing our civilians, Israel is as Kurdophile as Iran, separating Iran, Iraq and Syria to several regions including Kurdish one had always been a plan of Zionists. Of course if you separate all, then it will influence Turkey's Kurds. Moreover, Mossad is probably responsible for murder of several Turkish intellectuals, e.g. Uğur Mumcu.

The evil triangle:

Quote Originally Posted by Grenzland View Post
    Is it now official?

Turkey, Israel and USA are friends now? How sweet.

Partizan? What's your opinion on this. Forget about the fact that I predicted this long time ago, just answer.
    The USA never wants to lose Turkey, who wants to lose touchstone of the Eurasia and even Afroasia? So probably the US convinced Israel for warming the relations up. I dislike today's government but they acted smart by using SCO card against EU and NATO, also being a bit warmer to Russia and China about trade and such things, just for having a card against the West. Of course since our prime minister and his cabinet are not nationalists or even patriots, they can never think about a foreign policy which works in favor of Turkish people, despite having some useful steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabgu View Post
    There is no ethnicity called "Anatolian", and no such thing as "Anatolian Greek genes" or "Armenoid genes".. It is a political rhetoric to cause identity erosion.. Eastern Huns are considered to be the ancestors of modern day Turks and they were a hybrid of Asiatic and Caucasian, but more dominantly Caucasian.. Hun was not an ethnicity itself, but a large tribal confederative structure.. That is why Turks already had a rich genetic pool before the full conquest of Anatolia region..

Last Online
    11-24-2018 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Süddeutschland, Banat
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Saxony
    Taxonomy
    nordid
    Politics
    Against the modern World!
    Religion
    LHP
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 2,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
    The USA never wants to lose Turkey, who wants to lose touchstone of the Eurasia and even Afroasia? So probably the US convinced Israel for warming the relations up. I dislike today's government but they acted smart by using SCO card against EU and NATO, also being a bit warmer to Russia and China about trade and such things, just for having a card against the West. Of course since our prime minister and his cabinet are not nationalists or even patriots, they can never think about a foreign policy which works in favor of Turkish people, despite having some useful steps.

So you think Turkey is still anti-Western and I think Turkey becomes a puppet. Why do we differ so hard?

EVROPA

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information