Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Default Future White Homelands; Proposals and Alternatives

Caucasians/Whites/European Westerners are already rapidly declining as a percentage of the worlds population. They've declined from about one-in-three (of the worlds population) at the end of WW2 to about half that today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	135545617624.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	30794

With the advent of mass immigration and lack of assimilation of ethnic minorities due to the twin failings of Western society (Political correctness and cultural relativism) whites are already retreating first from their colonies and now from their inner cities. It's clear that Western societies are breaking up over economic, cultural and racial lines with "no-go" ethnic ghettos forming. Our elites have failed us and those that can afford it have already sealed themselves off into walled Utopian/Orwellian communities. With the increased pressure on economies due to mass immigration increasing welfare needs, and also increased pension demands due an ageing white population prosperity is only going to decrease in the West, especially given the social disharmony caused by our elites failures of governance over the last half-century. I forsee a need for the West to retreat into defensible and economic and culturally sustainable territories.

It's clear that China will overrun Siberia. North Africa will overrun Southern Europe and Latin America the southern United States. There have already been some ideas for White Homelands proposed around the world. One is an Afrikaner homeland in South Africa called Volkstaat for 4 million whites;

Name:	5245057314_0bd1a88895_z.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	30795

Another interesting proposal is the Northwest Front which, according to its website, is the following;

The proposed White Homeland consists of a core territory of Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and the western part of Montana with Interstate 15 being the approximate eastern border. At various times in the past, other parts of the Northwest have been suggested as potentially forming part of the Homeland. These include roughly the northern third of California above Redding, the state of Wyoming, the state of Alaska, and the present Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. (There is a half-assed independence movement in Alaska, but it is kosher conservative and capitalist in nature and thus useless as a vehicle for racial survival. A separatist movement with a distinct racial tinge to it already exists in Western Canada.)

This document will proceed on the premise that we must concentrate our initial resettlement efforts on the core territory noted above. Depending on the geopolitical and strategic situation when the time comes to make a direct strike for freedom, it would certainly be advisable to liberate as much territory as possible. Like a newlywed couple with big plans for the future, we need to build our house large and with many rooms, that we may fill it with children. There follows a brief sketch, in alphabetical order, of the states that will constitute the primary settlement area:
    Idaho

Land area 83,574 square miles, population (2007 estimate) 1,499,402. In the 2000 census 97 percent were classified as White by government statisticians, but it should be born in mind that the régime’s demographers habitually undercount and underestimate the number of non-Whites in our society, especially illegal immigrants. They also have a habit of counting Jews and certain Hispanics as White. The overwhelming percentage of the population, however, is still White. Major industries are agriculture, timber, cattle, tourism, and some high-tech in the Boise area. Not much mining any more, but some gold and phosphates. Manufacturing consists largely of processing and packing food products like potatoes that are grown in the state.
    Western Montana
    Oregon

Land area 97,131 square miles, population (2007 estimate) 3,641,056. Under the 2000 census by government 93.45 percent were classed as White by government statisticians. (Same caveat as above.) Major industries are timber and the manufacture of various wood products; also the manufacture of computer equipment and a fairly big financial sector; banks and insurance companies are some of the state’s major employers. There is a lot of dairy farming. Portland is a major urban area with all the multifarious problems and advantages that entails in modern day America.
    Washington

Land area 70,637 square miles. Population (2006 estimate) 6,395,798. Under the 2000 census 88.64 percent were classified as White by government statisticians. (Same caveat as above.) Much of the size-population disparity as opposed to the other two primary states is accounted for by the Seattle megalopolis (that includes Tacoma and Olympia to the south). Seattle is the gateway for a massive influx of Chinese and other Asians into the Northwest; the 2006 estimates are already hopelessly out of date and there is no accurate information available on the present Asian population of Washington, save that it is growing. The Asians are quite open about their own plan for seizing the Northwest through massive immigration and making it part of the Pacific Rim. In the case of Vancouver, B.C., they have already succeeded in transforming this once White city into a Chinese ant heap. Major industries in Washington are cattle ranching, timber, wood and paper and pulp products, some mining, and an immense amount of yuppie-style high tech in the Seattle area centered on the Boeing aircraft plant and the Microsoft computer empire.
    Homeland Totals

For the entire three-state settlement area, we are looking at a total of 251,342 square miles. That’s a lot of territory to cover, but it is infinitely smaller and more do-able than trying somehow to “take over” the immense expanse of the entire North American continent. Most places within the three-state area are within 24 hours’ driving time, max. Oppose this to five and six days’ driving time necessary for some of us to visit with one another across country. The larger metro areas are connected by air shuttles that the locals who can afford them use as casually as most other people use buses.

We are looking at an estimated population of roughly 12 million, give or take, of that the overwhelming majority is (officially) White. Once the non-White population of the major metropolitan areas is subtracted, especially Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia and Portland, as well as a few specific and containable “brown spots” where labor-intensive industry has attracted a heavy Hispanic influx, we are for all practical purposes dealing with an all-White territory, one of the few remaining in the world. Nine million White people is a lot of people, but with hard propaganda work by an active and fanatically dedicated minority, enough of them can be convinced to join us to provide local bases for incoming settlement. Contrast that to trying to work around a population of almost 300 million people, in many places the majority non-White, on a continent this size wherein we are totally and utterly powerless and scattered to the four winds.

This is the primary advantage to the Northwest concept, as opposed to the collective illusion we have harbored for half a century, that through some unfathomable means no one ever seems able to explain, we will somehow win back the whole North American continent all at once and cause millions of non-Whites simply to vanish in a puff of smoke without any effort and certainly without the mass bloodshed such a project would in fact involve. The Northwest Imperative reduces the problem to manageable proportions, something that we can in fact accomplish with the resources at our command. The only alternative is the present status quo, sitting at our computers pecking on keyboards and once in a blue moon wandering out in public holding a sign and letting ourselves be pelted with garbage by scum. The present status quo means racial death, and things have reached the point where any effort to preserve the present Movement status quo is tantamount to racial treason.

Name:	northwestern_us_political_map.gif 
Views:	60 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	30797

Do you know of any other ideas for White Homelands or have any ideas yourselves?
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2014 @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    Counter-Revolution
    Religion
    Counter-Reformation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,410
    Given: 813

0 Not allowed!

I studied once the Northwest Front proposal.
    Talking to people that were part of the movement, I'm sure nothing will ever come out of it. Their leader is a corrupt guy that steals money from naive donors, and the fact that Oregon and Washington have already sizable minorities makes it completely illogical.

Sounds like comfort wood for primitive American WN. Although White Nationalism in itself is quite mediocre honestly.

There is no need for anyone to run, just to stand their ground and assert their people's interests.

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I can see Europeans retreating but I'm not sure to where? Maybe to the Baltic?
    Last edited by Anglojew; 03-25-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    Spoiler!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baluarte View Post
    I studied once the Northwest Front proposal.
    Talking to people that were part of the movement, I'm sure nothing will ever come out of it. Their leader is a corrupt guy that steals money from naive donors, and the fact that Oregon and Washington have already sizable minorities makes it completely illogical.

Sounds like comfort wood for primitive American WN. Although White Nationalism in itself is quite mediocre honestly.

There is no need for anyone to run, just to stand their ground and assert their people's interests.
    Interesting. I don't think racial minorities are a problem as long as the country is mono-cultural (I'm a culturalist not a racist). I'd also ban mass immigration and assimilate any immigrants.
    Spoiler!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

On another forum someone suggested Greenland. That's not a bad idea especially in light of climate change.

Attachment 30840
    Spoiler!

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 10:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Turk, from Caspian Sea to Balkans! ;)
    Ancestry
    Father: Ahıska Turk+Terekeme/Qarapapaq Mother: Anatolian Turk+Balkan Turk+Some Crimean
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I2-L68(Southern Caucasus/Caspian)
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Alföldi Turanid+Pontid+Dinarid
    Politics
    Left-wing Nationalism on a pan-Turkist, Kemalist way.
    Hero
    Atatürk, Mohammed(pbuh), Sultangaliyev, Attila, Mehmed II, Mansur Yavaş!!
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 630
    Given: 301

1 Not allowed!

Since my childhood, I always considered that as a possibility, bigger countries search livable planets to settle colonies in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabgu View Post
    There is no ethnicity called "Anatolian", and no such thing as "Anatolian Greek genes" or "Armenoid genes".. It is a political rhetoric to cause identity erosion.. Eastern Huns are considered to be the ancestors of modern day Turks and they were a hybrid of Asiatic and Caucasian, but more dominantly Caucasian.. Hun was not an ethnicity itself, but a large tribal confederative structure.. That is why Turks already had a rich genetic pool before the full conquest of Anatolia region..

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

An "Aryan" take over of my backyard? They better not flood my neighborhood with a bunch of Southern or Eastern European immigrants. I'm not going to feel some sort of pan-European solidarity with a bunch of non-Germanics moving in anymore than I do with the Mexican Americans.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
    Since my childhood, I always considered that as a possibility, bigger countries search livable planets to settle colonies in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    An "Aryan" take over of my backyard? They better not flood my neighborhood with a bunch of Southern or Eastern European immigrants. I'm not going to feel some sort of pan-European solidarity with a bunch of non-Germanics moving in anymore than I do with the Mexican Americans.
    So for you would it be a racial thing? eg You'd prefer a Germanic homeland?
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    So for you would it be a racial thing? eg You'd prefer a Germanic homeland?

How is setting up a white nation anything but racial? I prefer the current racial make up of the area, which is majority Germanic stock with some Celtic.

We now have towns that are majority hispanic, even Nampa, Idaho, one of the places they plan to come to is already VERY hispanic.

If these guys came, they would just be outsiders trying to change our political scene...

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    How is setting up a white nation anything but racial? I prefer the current racial make up of the area, which is majority Germanic stock with some Celtic.

We now have towns that are majority hispanic, even Nampa, Idaho, one of the places they plan to come to is already VERY hispanic.

If these guys came, they would just be outsiders trying to change our political scene...

I mean subracial I guess. Eg only for Germanics and not other whites?

I think it's fair enough by the way. If Jews can have a Jewish country why can't Germanics?
    Spoiler!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information