Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    Trinity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,389
    Given: 1,217

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CircassianWine View Post
    ^ Baathism is a threat for our communities that's the truth! Look at how they burned their own nation and people. They also see all of North Kavkazians as aliens and to be assimilated by force. They are also seen with suspicion because of their Sunni faith, you should see what the secret police have been doing to Kavkazians in Syria, it's quite sick and disgusting.
    I know quite well what they have done in the past and what they are doing now to my people.

As I said I have relatives who have been living in Syria for more than a century.

Last Online
    06-10-2015 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 719
    Given: 792

0 Not allowed!

Don't turn this thread in to a North Caucasian circlejerk. This is about terrorists fighting for the FSA.

@Noxcho- Do you think it is correct for that Chechen to be among people honoring the flag of Al Qaeda? I brought up the fact that he was Chechen to show how the FSA are a bunch of foreign terrorists.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2023 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Highlander
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    Trinity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,389
    Given: 1,217

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    @Noxcho- Do you think it is correct for that Chechen to be among people honoring the flag of Al Qaeda? I brought up the fact that he was Chechen to show how the FSA are a bunch of foreign terrorists.
    Of course I was absolutely furious when I found out. But the way you pointed out the Chechen makes it sound like we are all a bunch of Islamist terrorists.

I have never met a Chechen who supports Al-Qaeda in my life. The overwhelming majority of Chechens including myself hate those factions. They only harm us and delegitimise our cause by hijacking it. The problem is that despite the fact that those Chechens are an extremely tiny minority the world still portrays us that way. No Chechen supports the murder of innocents. The only fighters we support are nationalists who fight for freedom and independence.

The Chechen fighters in Syria are definitely not fighting under the banner of Al-Qaeda except for a few stragglers perhaps.

Last Online
    06-10-2015 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 719
    Given: 792

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxcho View Post
    Of course I was absolutely furious when I found out. But the way you pointed out the Chechen makes it sound like we are all a bunch of Islamist terrorists.

I have never met a Chechen who supports Al-Qaeda in my life. The overwhelming majority of Chechens including myself hate those factions. They only harm us and delegitimise our cause by hijacking it. The problem is that despite the fact that those Chechens are an extremely tiny minority the world still portrays us that way. No Chechen supports the murder of innocents. The only fighters we support are nationalists who fight for freedom and independence.

The Chechen fighters in Syria are definitely not fighting under the banner of Al-Qaeda except for a few stragglers perhaps.
    Ok then. I wasn't saying all Chechens are terrorists, its just well known that there are Chechen terrorists.

Last Online
    05-25-2013 @ 01:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kurdic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdi
    Ancestry
    Near East and Europe
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Taxonomy
    East Med + Alpine
    Politics
    Marxism–Leninism, Anti-Capitalism, Anti-Imperialism and Apoism
    Religion
    Kurdistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Durka durka, Mohammad Jihad Philo's Avatar
    Last Online
    09-25-2021 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Judean
    Ancestry
    J2a-M92
    Country
    Israel
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M92
    mtDNA
    J2a-M92
    Taxonomy
    J2a-M92
    Politics
    King Bibi
    Religion
    J2a-M92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,138
    Given: 337

0 Not allowed!

LOL Look at those terrorists. They are no match to the Israeli army(be it the terroristic FSA or the official Syrian army). HAHAH What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxcho View Post
    Why were you furious? He's just one guy he's free to do whatever he wants(even if in the end he will likely die from an artillery shell or something like that).

No it does'nt.

BTW The video description says they crossed the border freely from Turkey to Syria. This sould tell us something about where Turkey is heading.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnZn View Post
    On the left, the Middle-East 4000 years ago; On the right, Spain 3000 years ago:
    Arab peace-loving:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    *sigh* The biggest mistake/tragedy that the Spaniards and the Portuguese have ever done was propagating with native Indian and Black women creating useless biracial and triracials in the Americas.

Ask Philo anything you'd like barring obvious troll questions

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information