Here's a letter that CODOH founder Bradley Smith sent to Kent State University regarding the 'holocaust' high priest and mega rich 'holocaust' icon, Elie Wiesel.

NOTE: This email was copied to students and faculty at Kent State U

To: Editorial Board
The Daily Kent Stater
Kent State University

March 27 2013

A note to congratulate the Board:

On the 17th I posted a comment on your story about how the KSU Jewish Studies program is preparing for a visit and talk by Elie Wiesel on 08 April. My comment, which is still posted, reads:

=====

In his autobiographical book Night, Elie Wiesel writes that in January 1945, when he and his father were both prisoners of the murderous German Nazis at Auschwitz, they were asked by their captors if they would prefer to remain in that death camp, where countless Jews had already been murdered in gas chambers, to await the imminent arrival of their Soviet liberators, or would they rather leave with the Nazi Jew-killers who were abandoning the camp. Elie Wiesel and his dad, talking it over, agreed they would prefer to leave on the death-march retreat with German Nazis dedicated to exterminating Jews as a race rather than wait for their Soviet liberators.

Is there one professor at Kent State University who thinks it might be worthwhile that students consider the significance of this confession? Why not?

=====

My unstated prediction was that, no, there would be no academic at Kent State who would dare to encourage a free exchange of ideas on this or any other adolescent claim that Professor Wiesel has made regarding his alleged experiences at Auschwitz. There is more than one moral issue here. It is the "eyewitness" testimony of such men and women as Elie Wiesel that is used to morally justify the Jewish conquest and occupation of Arab land in Palestine. And it is a moral, as well as an intellectual decision, for KSU academics to suppress a routine examination of the text in Elie Wiesel's Night.

--Bradley Smith

B. Smith's letter to Kent State U. about Elie Wiesel • The CODOH Revisionist Forum