Page 273 of 571 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 5702

Thread: Football Thread

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2023 @ 08:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,716
    Given: 1,188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    It is not his language, learn to distinguis languages, idiot.
    And dont talk about faggotry, being Greek.
    What the fuck are you, his lawyer? And how am I supposed to distinguish between two brother languages I don't speak, bitch?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider+ View Post
    What the fuck are you, his lawyer? And how am I supposed to distinguish between two brother languages I don't speak, bitch?
    They are quite different languages. I mean, it is very easy to know if the language is Castilian or Portuguese.
    You know he is Portuguese and I am Spaniard. You know there is a Portuguese language and a Castilian language. If you see us writing in Castilian, well... 2+2...

I am not his lawyer. You insulted my language.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They are quite different languages. I mean, it is very easy to know if the language is Castilian or Portuguese.
    You know he is Portuguese and I am Spaniard. You know there is a Portuguese language and a Castilian language. If you see us writing in Castilian, well... 2+2...

I am not his lawyer. You insulted my language.
    Can you distinguish between written Serbian and written Bulgarian?

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

No actually I'm the one that has been saying that team is all that matters from the beginning unlike you. And my point is that Messi makes his team better at a greater degree than CR. Football fans usually are deluded and fickle as fuck. I judge based on what I see on the pitch, not numbers and stats. It's not fucking baseball.
    Have you seen Zico play for example? He would be considered a definite top 5 but he didn't win that '82 wc and spent all his best years out of Europe.
    I based my opinions on what I see an unlike you on facts...and I see Cr7 deciding crucial matches and making his team win, that's what he gives to his team mates, goals and assistances that win important matches. Factual, not argumentative crap.

Zico a top 5 for what ? For Brazil maybe, yes, Pelé, Ronaldo, Romário, Ronaldinho and Zico...I can agree with something like that. In Europe, Zico's level was for Udinese (yes I know he was pass his prime...it's a problem with 99.9% of those "great players" you guys never seen playing but like to deify, their prime usually was 3 or 4 years and then downhill).

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Zico a top 5 for what ? For Brazil maybe, yes, Pelé, Ronaldo, Romário, Ronaldinho and Zico...I can agree with something like that. In Europe, Zico's level was for Udinese.
    He had offers from Milan and Roma, Udinese just payed the most. He still scored more than half a goal per game playing in a shitty team past his prime and without being a striker.
    Like I said before, you think too much like a millenial. Zico's Flamengo played the legendary 80s Liverpool for the intercontinental cup and won 3-0.

Just watch this shit. Fucking ridiculous. True technical mastery. He's like a two-footed Messi but one of the 5 best free kick takers in history as well.

https://youtu.be/mHDmzYPnsTM

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

żC Ó M O C O J O N E S tú conoces el Chiringuito, hombre?????????????????
    Lo estoy viendo ahora mismo, en este preciso momento mientras escribo contigo, hahaha

Cierto. Es verdad. Pero en semifinales contra el Bayern salvó al Madrid en el Bernabéu con una parada a bocajarro a Mario Gotze.

En la final no sólo falló Casillas. Cristiano hizo un partido muy flojo, y Bale también. Por suerte marcó el segundo gol pero había fallado dos o tres clarísimas.

How the fuck does Messi make his team better... if they have been eliminated the three last seasons in 1/4???
    Look who talks about being delusional

No comment how Messi makes better Argentina national team better
    Ahh, Chiringuito is the sucessor of Punto Pelota, I know it for several reasons, sometimes its mentioned in the Portuguese sports press/media (they follow CR closely) also because I follow closely the Spanish sports media (especially AS) and I follow closely Real Madrid.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Can you distinguish between written Serbian and written Bulgarian?
    Serbian and Bulgarian are not the second most spoken language in the world

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ahh, Chiringuito is the sucessor of Punto Pelota, I know it for several reasons, sometimes its mentioned in the Portuguese sports press/media (they follow CR closely) also because I follow closely the Spanish sports media (especially AS) and I follow closely Real Madrid.
    Currently it is the most sucessful sport show but I specifically dont like very much because as I say "it seems a house of whores", everybody discuss about everything and a lot of commentators just look like ultras. It is the pink press of sports

You have to know the mytical sport show in Spain "Estudio Estadio"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He had offers from Milan and Roma, Udinese just payed the most. He still scored more than half a goal per game playing in a shitty team past his prime and without being a striker.
    Like I said before, you think too much like a millenial. Zico's Flamengo played the legendary 80s Liverpool for the intercontinental cup and won 3-0.

Just watch this shit. Fucking ridiculous. True technical mastery. He's like a two-footed Messi but one of the 5 best free kick takers in history as well.

https://youtu.be/mHDmzYPnsTM
    Ah ! That's laughable, you are the one who judges and ranks players based on youtube videos and you say it's us who think like millenials. :

Newsflash for you kiddo, that's how agents sell so many crap or inconsistent players, a presentation with a few best moments videos and even a guy that spents 90% of the season playing lousy can look like a future star.

Zico a two footed Messi ? Don't be a foul, Messi is way above Zico, that's not even debatable in Brazil.

Intercontinental cup was always much more important to south americans, until the late 80's most european teams didn't even care about it, or didn't play with their best team ir even refused to play it for match schedule issues, like Bayern did. European teams only started yo view it more seriously during the 90's and especially after the creation of the world club championship.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ah ! That's laughable, you are the one who judges and ranks players based on youtube videos and you say it's us who think like millenials. :

Newsflash for you kiddo, that's how agents sell so many crap or inconsistent players, a presentation with a few best moments videos and even a guy that spents 90% of the season playing lousy can look like a future star.

Zico a two footed Messi ? Don't be a foul, Messi is way above Zico, that's not even debatable in Brazil.

Intercontinental cup was always much more important to south americans, until the late 80's most european teams didn't even care about it, or didn't play with their best team ir even refused to play it for match schedule issues, like Bayern did. European teams only started yo view it more seriously during the 90's and especially after the creation of the world club championship.

You can find full matches especially from World Cups, I'm not judging from youtube highlights. Try it, it's more interesting than watching Real score 7 past Eibar at walking pace. That said, you can't even make a 2 minute video out of CR's career with skills equal to these (Messi is a different story of course). Football nowadays is more robotic and tactical but from a technical standpoint it is definitely inferior. Kids back then were outside 24/7 playing football and learned it the hard way. You can even compare our generation with our fathers' and it's clear as a day that they could play better than us on average.

Brazilian league would be the best even now if you limited all leagues to local players. Perhaps only Spain and Germany would come close from Europe.

Page 273 of 571 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast

Thread Information